www.wmdolls.com

Looking to part ways with my lovely WM doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ohioguydoy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Looking to part ways with my lovely WM doll

Post by ohioguydoy »

Hi guys, I have a doll (Megan 157cm) that I purchased about a year ago which I’m looking to find a new home for. I know the actual sale will take place in the designated sub forum (and since I’m a new member with fewer than 5 posts, I will not entertain offers made via PM until I’m able to make the for sale post), but I’d be very appreciative of any valuation information you folks might have.

The doll is in excellent condition, rarely and gently used always with protection, and always cleaned - there is minimal visible wear and tear on any part of the doll’s body. I have two heads, the teeth and tongue set, removable genitalia, and more, the original kit running me a total of over $2000 (on sale!) at Sex Doll Genie. I’m unfamiliar with how well a quality sex doll might retain value, so I’d greatly appreciate any input!

I also threw away the original shipping box and padding (but not the blanket) - does anybody have any suggestions on simple replacements, or should I just get a box with proper dimensions and pad it securely?

ohioguydoy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Looking to part ways with my lovely WM doll

Post by ohioguydoy »

I must say, skimming through others’ threads has really given me a lot of hope for my Megan to find a wonderful home! There’s so much care put into dressing, posing, framing, and taking the pictures on here… it’s certainly an art!

INFORMATIONS