www.wmdolls.com

Factory pictures - WM Doll 160A head #398 ROS and #266 ROS

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
schmoll42
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Factory pictures - WM Doll 160A head #398 ROS and #266 ROS

Post by schmoll42 »

ColColt wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:05 pm Hmmm...it would be hard to get your finger in that small hole.
Maybe we can ask people who already own the 160A like mathieu242 if that seems unusual to them
mathieu242 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:35 pm Another 160A!! Welcome to the club!

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

schmoll42 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:06 am
ColColt wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:05 pm Hmmm...it would be hard to get your finger in that small hole.
Maybe we can ask people who already own the 160A like mathieu242 if that seems unusual to them
mathieu242 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:35 pm Another 160A!! Welcome to the club!
Your factory picture is taken from a slightly different angle than the factory photo I received for my 160A:

IMG_1623.jpg
IMG_1623.jpg (94.48 KiB) Viewed 1036 times

I mean, you can't even SEE the opening on my photo. Funny story, when I received her I stood her up and gave her a soapy sponge bath and I initially couldn't even find the vagina opening. I really thought oh, no... they didn't cut an opening to access her vagina lol.

Make no mistake, the 160A has a small vaginal opening, which makes sense given her body type right? She is a petite doll with, of course, an incredible booty..that one member already in this thread has mentioned it is IMPOSSIBLE to walk past her without spanking or grabbing lol. Truth. :D It happens multiple times a day in my house. Also, hugging her from behind while she's standing? 100% immediate turn on.

As far as the vagina, it is smaller than other dolls I've experienced. For sex, its wonderful because the tighter canal acts like a vacuum that sucks you into her. Also, because the vagina on the 160A sits lower on her torso it makes doggy style sex easier than other dolls. Just be careful of her arms and hands; her 80lbs makes her easier to manipulate into different positions, but that is still a lot of weight on her skinny little arms and wrists.

Being TPE however, it is really stretchy and pliable. The TPE that WM uses is soft and resilient, which is fantastic for the after-sex cleanup. I can reach nearly my entire hand about halfway into her vaginal canal without any ripping or damage to the TPE. Which is important for the cleanup- because she is a little tighter you really need to make sure that she is completely dry of water/soap/moisture before putting her back into a prone position so you don't create a mold party inside of her. To dry her I use a combination of paper towel inside of her for about 30 minutes to soak up any water and soap, then an aquarium pump that pumps air all the way into her canal to dry up any remaining moisture. I keep the air hose inside of her for over an hour.

I wouldn't worry at all about her vagina. Relax, use the next couple weeks before her arrival to shop for some LIGHT COLOURED clothing (nothing dark-you will get stains immediately!), some sexy lingerie (I order a lot from Shein and she fits a SMALL in everything 8) ), order a couple extra wigs, and please, as always..if this is your first doll, lift her out of the box correctly or you will have an injured back for a month. Easiest way to remove a doll from a box is to stand the box upright with a slight angle up against a wall so that when you remove the tape all the accessories don't come tumbling out. You can then carefully remove all the packaging and plastic and styrofoam pieces around her so that lifting her out of the box with a bear hug is a breeze! My newest doll (see my signature) is over 100lbs and this method was easy and painless 8)

Cheers!
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

schmoll42
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by schmoll42 »

mathieu242 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:59 pm Your factory picture is taken from a slightly different angle than the factory photo I received for my 160A:

I mean, you can't even SEE the opening on my photo. Funny story, when I received her I stood her up and gave her a soapy sponge bath and I initially couldn't even find the vagina opening. I really thought oh, no... they didn't cut an opening to access her vagina lol.

Make no mistake, the 160A has a small vaginal opening, which makes sense given her body type right? She is a petite doll with, of course, an incredible booty..that one member already in this thread has mentioned it is IMPOSSIBLE to walk past her without spanking or grabbing lol. Truth. :D It happens multiple times a day in my house. Also, hugging her from behind while she's standing? 100% immediate turn on.

As far as the vagina, it is smaller than other dolls I've experienced. For sex, its wonderful because the tighter canal acts like a vacuum that sucks you into her. Also, because the vagina on the 160A sits lower on her torso it makes doggy style sex easier than other dolls. Just be careful of her arms and hands; her 80lbs makes her easier to manipulate into different positions, but that is still a lot of weight on her skinny little arms and wrists.

Being TPE however, it is really stretchy and pliable. The TPE that WM uses is soft and resilient, which is fantastic for the after-sex cleanup. I can reach nearly my entire hand about halfway into her vaginal canal without any ripping or damage to the TPE. Which is important for the cleanup- because she is a little tighter you really need to make sure that she is completely dry of water/soap/moisture before putting her back into a prone position so you don't create a mold party inside of her. To dry her I use a combination of paper towel inside of her for about 30 minutes to soak up any water and soap, then an aquarium pump that pumps air all the way into her canal to dry up any remaining moisture. I keep the air hose inside of her for over an hour.

I wouldn't worry at all about her vagina. Relax, use the next couple weeks before her arrival to shop for some LIGHT COLOURED clothing (nothing dark-you will get stains immediately!), some sexy lingerie (I order a lot from Shein and she fits a SMALL in everything 8) ), order a couple extra wigs, and please, as always..if this is your first doll, lift her out of the box correctly or you will have an injured back for a month. Easiest way to remove a doll from a box is to stand the box upright with a slight angle up against a wall so that when you remove the tape all the accessories don't come tumbling out. You can then carefully remove all the packaging and plastic and styrofoam pieces around her so that lifting her out of the box with a bear hug is a breeze! My newest doll (see my signature) is over 100lbs and this method was easy and painless 8)

Cheers!
I really appreciate your accurate feedback on her vagina. I was a tad worried I'd miss such a critical point :oops:

Anyway, I requested a few additional pictures to check a few details before shipping (one of them being the vagina since the picture they sent me is a tad blurry). If they are worth sharing, I'll update my original post.

For the drying, I was considering the use of tampons like on my 1st doll: one set of tampons after the initial wash for 30 mins, then another set I'd keep in overnight and remove on the next morning. Do you feel it might not be enough for the 160A?

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Wishing you luck with the Tampons. I think that's what triggered Rachael getting mold inside her. Small pieces came off as I pulled that string out that were still damp, perhaps. I didn't do the aquarium pump thing afterwards as I didn't have one at the time. Tampons/Tampax can get expensive if you "ball" her often!

schmoll42
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by schmoll42 »

ColColt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:09 pm Wishing you luck with the Tampons. I think that's what triggered Rachael getting mold inside her. Small pieces came off as I pulled that string out that were still damp, perhaps. I didn't do the aquarium pump thing afterwards as I didn't have one at the time. Tampons/Tampax can get expensive if you "ball" her often!
If I remember correctly, tampons turned out to be quite costly over time for me.
Especially since I was using 4 to 6 of them for every session...

I also had the same issues with the little bits of tampons sticking inside the doll.
I guess I never had any issue because I couldn't keep her long enough.

Based on the prices I could see for air dusters and aquarium pumps, I may give this a serious thought.
I'm all ears for recommendations if able.

U71589
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by U71589 »

schmoll42 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:20 pm Hey hey hey kind folks,

I finally received my doll's factory pictures today, after a long 35 days wait.
Naturally, I wanted to share some pics :)

What I ordered:
  • Promotional pictures: https://ava-love-doll.com/product/wm-do ... -cm-a-cup/
  • Body model: WM TPE 160 cm A cup
  • Body color: light-tan
  • Primary head: #398 ROS w/ freckles and glossy lips
  • Secondary head: #266 ROS w/ freckles and glossy lips
  • Vagina: fixed
  • Breasts: hollow (no gel)
  • Hands: articulated fingers v3
  • Body paint: none
First impressions:
The doll looks good and looks like what I ordered. It appears WM made a mistake and did body painting even though I did not pay for the option. I won't complain, though :D

Feel free to let me know what you think and if you see anything suspicious except that twisted toe :D
Beautiful choice in the doll, love the attention to detail.

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

I am with ColColt about the opening of her vagina...it really looks too small, but that also means you really are in the 160A club right now... :thumbs_up:
most of us have been there and I have no fucking idea why it is so hard to get this model right...-.-

I'm going to tell you something now that you probably won't do because it's a new doll. JUST CUT HER OPEN!

I wish someone had told me that when I got my 160A. The opening on my doll was even smaller than yours.
The only way I could penetrate her was to insert 2 fingers to widen the hole and then somehow try to get in there.
The stupid thing is that the "sex" was then not even good, because she was still (logically) much too tight.

My 160A new:
mde.jpg
mde.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 951 times
Only when I had my 2nd doll, I had the courage to cut open my 160A and I'm annoyed to this day that I have not done it earlier, because over time it is torn open in a "natural way",
but in the wrong direction, namely upwards and not downwards, as it would have been anatomically correct. (in my case)
So take a sharp knife or scissors and cut it open to the point that I have marked in your picture. Have fun and don't look back!
ALD-FR-WM-Doll-160-A-Visage-ROS398-ROS266-97984-03.jpg
ALD-FR-WM-Doll-160-A-Visage-ROS398-ROS266-97984-03.jpg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 951 times

schmoll42
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by schmoll42 »

Nirodha wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:42 pm I am with ColColt about the opening of her vagina...it really looks too small, but that also means you really are in the 160A club right now... :thumbs_up:
most of us have been there and I have no fucking idea why it is so hard to get this model right...-.-

I'm going to tell you something now that you probably won't do because it's a new doll. JUST CUT HER OPEN!

I wish someone had told me that when I got my 160A. The opening on my doll was even smaller than yours.
The only way I could penetrate her was to insert 2 fingers to widen the hole and then somehow try to get in there.
The stupid thing is that the "sex" was then not even good, because she was still (logically) much too tight.

My 160A new:

mde.jpg

Only when I had my 2nd doll, I had the courage to cut open my 160A and I'm annoyed to this day that I have not done it earlier, because over time it is torn open in a "natural way",
but in the wrong direction, namely upwards and not downwards, as it would have been anatomically correct. (in my case)
So take a sharp knife or scissors and cut it open to the point that I have marked in your picture. Have fun and don't look back!

ALD-FR-WM-Doll-160-A-Visage-ROS398-ROS266-97984-03.jpg
Thanks Nirodha! I believe I'll have to wait for the doll to arrive to find out how much I'll need to cut.

Is it safe to do that cut? By safe I mean: is there a vaginal canal behind the area I'd have to cut, right?

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

No one should have to cut a larger opening to fit. Unless you have an old home wrecker(8" plus) size pecker that's some 7 1/2 inches around that should not be necessary. Most WM girls I've seen are spot on except this one. My WM158D fit me like a glove and she came out around 2017. I got her the next year and not only was she anatomically good, but, a nice snug but not tight fit.
Attachments
_1DF5954a.jpg
_1DF5954a.jpg (2.49 MiB) Viewed 907 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

This is from RLSD website on the 160A. It looks fine to me and definitely not as small as the one you show. It still looks smaller than most but not as bad as yours.
Attachments
160A_70_Veronica_5__45441.jpg
160A_70_Veronica_5__45441.jpg (254.17 KiB) Viewed 907 times

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

schmoll42 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:46 pm

Thanks Nirodha! I believe I'll have to wait for the doll to arrive to find out how much I'll need to cut.

Is it safe to do that cut? By safe I mean: is there a vaginal canal behind the area I'd have to cut, right?
There are 3 possibilities here:

No. 1: TPE has the property of sticking together, so it may very well be that the doll was cut open correctly, but it is not visible in the picture.

No. 2: TPE is soft and very stretchy. So it may be that the opening is quite sufficient, in which case you don't need to cut anything.

No. 3: If the opening is really too small, a small cut with a sharp knife is sufficient...it only concerns the entrance, you do not need to and should not cut the actual channel.

Do not make yourself crazy, just wait until it is there and we hope for possibility 1 or 2:)

If you have to make a cut in the end, you can write to me via PM and I'll explain what you can do.

schmoll42
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by schmoll42 »

Nirodha wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:05 am
schmoll42 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:46 pm

There are 3 possibilities here:

No. 1: TPE has the property of sticking together, so it may very well be that the doll was cut open correctly, but it is not visible in the picture.

No. 2: TPE is soft and very stretchy. So it may be that the opening is quite sufficient, in which case you don't need to cut anything.

No. 3: If the opening is really too small, a small cut with a sharp knife is sufficient...it only concerns the entrance, you do not need to and should not cut the actual channel.

Do not make yourself crazy, just wait until it is there and we hope for possibility 1 or 2:)

If you have to make a cut in the end, you can write to me via PM and I'll explain what you can do.
That works for me, thanks a lot for all the help :glou:

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

schmoll42 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:31 pm
mathieu242 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:59 pm

Cheers!
I really appreciate your accurate feedback on her vagina. I was a tad worried I'd miss such a critical point :oops:

Anyway, I requested a few additional pictures to check a few details before shipping (one of them being the vagina since the picture they sent me is a tad blurry). If they are worth sharing, I'll update my original post.

Just want to add one more reassuring detail about your doll so that you're not too worried about her before her arrival. Check out the closeups of the vagina on this new 160A doll from another customer over at Sandro's blog at Doll Studio:

https://us.dollstudio.org/blog/2023/07/ ... to-germany

Pretty tiny, right? Like you can't even figure out on this photo where the vaginal entry would be lol. As Nirodha pointed out TPE has a sticky characteristic to it which means that the vaginal lips and orifice sometimes hug each other so tightly that it appears there's nothing more than a pinky finger sized entry into her. But, TPE being as soft and elastic as it is, with the right amount of lube you'll be cursing yourself for waiting so long to order her :D :D

On an unrelated side note, check out the large areolas on this doll that I linked above. First time I've seen that on a 160...and honestly I'm not a fan.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

INFORMATIONS