sexyrealsexdolls.com

Sex doll stands

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Sex doll stands

Post by DG »

I have the Dual Function Sex Doll Stand and here is my review:

Coeros sent me one of their Dual Function Sex Doll Stands a while back. It arrived fast and was properly packaged. This stand does require light assembly; they sent an Allen wrench and a small Phillip’s Head screwdriver along with the stand parts.
The stand consists of:
1 – double sided Velcro strap
1 – Padded saddle with removable / washable cover and belt rungs on each side for the strap
2 – hollow metal rods, the lower one with twistable hand adjustment screws (height adjustment)
1 – rectangular support stand
2 – screw/bolt: 1 to attach the metal rod to the base, 1 to attach the saddle to the metal rod.
1 – L shaped connector (for waist and back support)

Assembly:
Attaching the metal rods together and the lower rod to the base was easy and it held fairly. There have been a few times where I have had to re-tighten the bolt because it had come loose. However, attaching the saddle to the upper rod, or to the L-shaped connector has proven to require more effort and for me, it does not hold well. The saddle does not stay in place, it will twist and wobble, and the small screw tends to fall out and will not stay permanently tightened.

Adding a Doll:
I pulled two of my fabric and fabric/silicone hybrid male dolls out of storage to test with the stand. I only tested the lighter fabric doll, because the slightly heavier fabric/silicone hybrid doll could not remain adequately supported due to heavier top weight. With that being said, I would not test my heaviest TPE and full Silicone male dolls on this stand out of fear that they would not be adequately supported, especially long-term.
My fabric and fabric/silicone male dolls are all over 6’ / 182 cm, so full support to proper standing was not possible with this stand, as it is only made to support up to 170 cm and my dolls are 6’2” / 185 cm in height.

Waist support:
At the highest setting, the strap could not reach high enough to be fitted across the chest on my fabric male doll. It rested between the waist and lower ribs on his torso. This would cause him to slightly bow forward, his knees to buckle and his ankles to roll. In the above photo, I was able to correct the ankles, but not the legs.

Crotch support:
With no chest or waist support, my fabric male doll could not be supported adequately in an upright position, he needed a second third-point-of-contact by leaning backward on the wall.
The supporting screw came loose upon dismounting my fabric male doll, resulting in a broken toe from the saddle falling off the support rod and falling onto my foot.

Lightweight:
The stand is easily portable due to its being lightweight. I can move it freely about the room as well as in between floors in my multi-level home.

Appearance:
This stand is visually appealing and will go with any room décor, being the neutral color of white and chrome.

Ease-of-Use:
Although it has some flaws as far as durability, this stand is easy to use and assemble.

Final Thoughts:
For a first version of product and despite the minor flaws, this is still a good sex doll stand. It does not take up a lot of room (that is especially important for smaller rooms or a closet), it is easy to assemble/disassemble, and to transport.
Suggestions:
I would recommend on the upper metal rod and the L-shaped connector, that a hole be drilled, and a nut be welded on the inside for better support and hold of the tightening screw. Or for two holes to be drilled through each side with an external nut to support the screw better. This would also require a longer screw. Right now, it has neither and it is all-too easy to overtighten the screw, only to have it come loose and fall out.
A second recommendation would be to have a less abrasive strap. The current one has the potential to scrape the delicate TPE and more durable silicone. Perhaps a vinyl strap or a nylon strap would be preferable.
My third recommendation is to increase the height to 185 cm for taller dolls (especially male dolls).
With assembly mostly being self-explanatory, it would be nice to have an instruction manual, or page, for assembly.

I hope this allows some insight for you. Always glad to help when I can.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Cyberpunk2088
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cyberpunk2088 »

DG wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:30 pm I have the Dual Function Sex Doll Stand and here is my review:

Coeros sent me one of their Dual Function Sex Doll Stands a while back. It arrived fast and was properly packaged. This stand does require light assembly; they sent an Allen wrench and a small Phillip’s Head screwdriver along with the stand parts.
The stand consists of:
1 – Padded saddle with removable / washable cover and belt rungs on each side for the strap
2 – hollow metal rods, the lower one with twistable hand adjustment screws (height adjustment)
2 – screw/bolt: 1 to attach the metal rod to the base, 1 to attach the saddle to the metal rod.

Assembly:
Attaching the metal rods together and the lower rod to the base was easy and it held fairly. There have been a few times where I have had to re-tighten the bolt because it had come loose. However, attaching the saddle to the upper rod, or to the L-shaped connector has proven to require more effort and for me, it does not hold well. The saddle does not stay in place, it will twist and wobble, and the small screw tends to fall out and will not stay permanently tightened.

Adding a Doll:
I pulled two of my fabric and fabric/silicone hybrid male dolls out of storage to test with the stand. I only tested the lighter fabric doll, because the slightly heavier fabric/silicone hybrid doll could not remain adequately supported due to heavier top weight. With that being said, I would not test my heaviest TPE and full Silicone male dolls on this stand out of fear that they would not be adequately supported, especially long-term.
My fabric and fabric/silicone male dolls are all over 6’ / 182 cm, so full support to proper standing was not possible with this stand, as it is only made to support up to 170 cm and my dolls are 6’2” / 185 cm in height.

Waist support:
At the highest setting, the strap could not reach high enough to be fitted across the chest on my fabric male doll. It rested between the waist and lower ribs on his torso. This would cause him to slightly bow forward, his knees to buckle and his ankles to roll. In the above photo, I was able to correct the ankles, but not the legs.

Crotch support:
With no chest or waist support, my fabric male doll could not be supported adequately in an upright position, he needed a second third-point-of-contact by leaning backward on the wall.
The supporting screw came loose upon dismounting my fabric male doll, resulting in a broken toe from the saddle falling off the support rod and falling onto my foot.

Lightweight:
The stand is easily portable due to its being lightweight. I can move it freely about the room as well as in between floors in my multi-level home.

Appearance:
This stand is visually appealing and will go with any room décor, being the neutral color of white and chrome.

Ease-of-Use:
Although it has some flaws as far as durability, this stand is easy to use and assemble.

Final Thoughts:
For a first version of product and despite the minor flaws, this is still a good sex doll stand. It does not take up a lot of room (that is especially important for smaller rooms or a closet), it is easy to assemble/disassemble, and to transport.
Suggestions:
I would recommend on the upper metal rod and the L-shaped connector, that a hole be drilled, and a nut be welded on the inside for better support and hold of the tightening screw. Or for two holes to be drilled through each side with an external nut to support the screw better. This would also require a longer screw. Right now, it has neither and it is all-too easy to overtighten the screw, only to have it come loose and fall out.
A second recommendation would be to have a less abrasive strap. The current one has the potential to scrape the delicate TPE and more durable silicone. Perhaps a vinyl strap or a nylon strap would be preferable.
My third recommendation is to increase the height to 185 cm for taller dolls (especially male dolls).
With assembly mostly being self-explanatory, it would be nice to have an instruction manual, or page, for assembly.

This is a great review. Thanks. Very much appreciated. My doll is 96lbs(43kg)height 164cm(5 ft3). So when you say 170cm is that the max height of the stand? If on purchase I wouldn't use the saddle but the waist support from your review. Thanks again.

Cyberpunk2088
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cyberpunk2088 »

Arthur1960 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:37 am I think I nicked Jimmy's design a while back, I have 2 of these that I use a lot in shoots and against a black backdrop they are practically invisible! Cheap as chips to make, I just used what I had laying about in the garage along with a couple of galvanized hand rail fittings I got off eBay for a few quid.
That looks great. Actually making me really excited to go to Lowes this Wednesday. Thanks for sharing.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

You're welcome, Cyberpunk. I would love to hear how that works for you. I would think that a heavier doll might eventually need the crotch support instead of the waist support, due to buckling knees under the sheer weight. The torso is usually the heaviest part of the doll, compared to the head and limbs.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

Cyberpunk2088
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cyberpunk2088 »

DG wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:18 pm You're welcome, Cyberpunk. I would love to hear how that works for you. I would think that a heavier doll might eventually need the crotch support instead of the waist support, due to buckling knees under the sheer weight. The torso is usually the heaviest part of the doll, compared to the head and limbs.
Yes absolutely she's heavier in the torso region. I don't know if the evo skeleton causes a weight difference or not. She is 94 lbs. But feels way heavier than that. I can lift up to 150 and she gives me a problem. For a first time doll owner I wish I would have went lighter haha. But when I saw her I was like she is the one. But yes I think about getting doing a padded crotch support. I'll try and find something at Lowes. Thanks again

n3o7

Post by n3o7 »

This is my 'moving' doll stand for my 145cm doll.

I used my broken vacuum (by broken I mean one of the sweepers doesn't rotate anymore), I felt bad throwing it away after I got a new one, so I gave it a new life as my doll stand.
n3o7 moving doll stand.gif
n3o7 moving doll stand.gif (5.29 MiB) Viewed 667 times
n3o7 moving doll stand 2.gif
n3o7 moving doll stand 2.gif (739.59 KiB) Viewed 667 times
Sometimes, I put a broomstick on my doll's hand like she is sweeping the floor for the laugh.

Cyberpunk2088
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cyberpunk2088 »

n3o7 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:38 pm This is my 'moving' doll stand for my 145cm doll.

I used my broken vacuum (by broken I mean one of the sweepers doesn't rotate anymore), I felt bad throwing it away after I got a new one, so I gave it a new life as my doll stand.

n3o7 moving doll stand.gif n3o7 moving doll stand 2.gif

Sometimes, I put a broomstick on my doll's hand like she is sweeping the floor for the laugh.
That is so sick! I love it. The part where you said the broomstick to make her look like she is sweeping made me laugh.Thanks for sharing.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

n3o7 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:38 pm This is my 'moving' doll stand for my 145cm doll.
LOL! :lol: Best Stand Ever! 🥇👍
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

n3o7

Post by n3o7 »

Cyberpunk2088 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 7:40 am That is so sick! I love it. The part where you said the broomstick to make her look like she is sweeping made me laugh.Thanks for sharing.
:D

gogodolls wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 7:46 am
LOL! :lol: Best Stand Ever! 🥇👍
Cheers! :glou:
Thanks for the compliment, I plan on buying one of those metal ones from Coeros, gotta give this a test first before investing a couple hundred bucks on that one.

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

DG wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:30 pm I have the Dual Function Sex Doll Stand and here is my review:

The stand consists of:

Assembly:

Adding a Doll:

Waist support:

Crotch support:

Lightweight:

Appearance:

Ease-of-Use:

Final Thoughts:
Suggestions:

I’m looking for options what do you think about using that for a 6ye 161 j cup that weighs 120 pounds

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

For that kind of weight, I think you might want to consider this one: https://www.coeros.com/product/the-best ... lay-stand/
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

DG wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:00 am For that kind of weight, I think you might want to consider this one: https://www.coeros.com/product/the-best ... lay-stand/
Nice solution to my problem! Does it lower to the ground so the tpe doesn’t stress for long term storage? It only mentions suspending. This would be awesome if it did that! I could clean, store, & maintain it with a tote container underneath for run off water when cleaning without having to move it to another room.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Let me do some research and get back to you...stay tuned.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

astronomyguy

Post by astronomyguy »

Bcgibson wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:33 am
DG wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:00 am For that kind of weight, I think you might want to consider this one: https://www.coeros.com/product/the-best ... lay-stand/
Nice solution to my problem! Does it lower to the ground so the tpe doesn’t stress for long term storage? It only mentions suspending. This would be awesome if it did that! I could clean, store, & maintain it with a tote container underneath for run off water when cleaning without having to move it to another room.
It has quite a wide range of the minimum to maximum height so that probably any doll could be easily lowered to the ground.

ZachY817
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ZachY817 »

Lots of great recommendations! Thanks!

INFORMATIONS