Starpery.com

Question for Starpery Manager Lance, Evan ?

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
Sino-Mike

Question for Starpery Manager Lance, Evan ?

Post by Sino-Mike »

Can you make a 170cm silicon top model shaped doll that weighs 22kg including the head? If not, what would be her max height? I'm willing to trade softness in most areas, except breast and vagina, for lightness.
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

Sino-Mike

Re: Question for Starpery Manager Lance, Evan ?

Post by Sino-Mike »

This real model is 170cm tall and weighs 52kg. Surely, her doll version would be very attractive. If you could make it at same height and only 22kg, it would beat the competition and get you many more customers including myself. What do you think?
Attachments
blonde 2c.jpg
blonde 2c.jpg (575.12 KiB) Viewed 1133 times

Starpery Manager
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Starpery Manager »

Sino-Mike wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:46 pm This real model is 170cm tall and weighs 52kg. Surely, her doll version would be very attractive. If you could make it at same height and only 22kg, it would beat the competition and get you many more customers including myself. What do you think?
Thanks for your advice dear, we will take it into consideration :glou:

Recently we are designing a new 170+ A cup body, if you are interested, we can share with you :multi:

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

Starpery Manager wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:40 am
Sino-Mike wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:46 pm This real model is 170cm tall and weighs 52kg. Surely, her doll version would be very attractive. If you could make it at same height and only 22kg, it would beat the competition and get you many more customers including myself. What do you think?

Recently we are designing a new 170+ A cup body, if you are interested, we can share with you :multi:
Nice to know you will. Sure I'm interested. What is the weight of this new 170A body?

PENT

Post by PENT »

Hi, new to this group but you’re the one to ask from the looks of it. I am ordering 167cm/5ft6 E-cup Silicone Head Sex Doll – Eugenia From Rosemary dolls. with weight reduction she will be 74.5lbs perfect for me. I have a 158cm E-cup SEDoll 2022 mod. I find the love holes are not the best position and are very tight. The inside softness is also not the best. I just completed order Friday so I need to know before they build the body.

First; I need to know first does the fixed Vagina feel better than the insert of the removable.
Second; if the removable is better does Starpery offer different sleeves with varied texture and softness?

Thanks

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

So glad to hear this is still happening. Please keep me posted. Any info or images would be greatly appreciated.

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

I think you should make a rib cage out of plastic and put a large inflated balloon inside it. That way the doll would become both lighter and more realistic.

Also if you are into making improvements, add kneecaps made from plastic underneath the silicone. The way the skeleton pokes through when the knees are bent is a real eyesore.

trueinfernus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by trueinfernus »

May I please be included on the updates for the new 170 A cup body

Dolores27500
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dolores27500 »

hello, for my part I think it's doable, because if we empty the head by reinforcing it with a not too thick aluminum shape, so that it has a big void, place air pockets at each muscle, prefer an aluminum skeleton with hollow tubes, make holes in the plates of the feet and hands, it can do it but at the expense of solidity, I am an aluminum boilermaker, so

MAG999

Post by MAG999 »

Hi Lance,

I would also like to see updates for new A cup body, thanks.

INFORMATIONS