fanrealart.com

Fanreal Maria

FANREAL is a doll manufacturer that brings together many outstanding artists(sculptors,3D designers, makeup artists). We set our mission “To Make The Best Realistic Love Dolls For Our Fans” since the FANREAL company was established in 2017.

We keep our mission in mind and try to make the perfect doll full of art for our fans every time. Website: fanrealart.com
horrorhorry

Re: Fanreal Maria

Post by horrorhorry »

DollCommander wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:30 am
horrorhorry wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:08 pm
DollCommander wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:34 am
DA2046110 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:56 am
DollCommander wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:26 am Just saw these doll's skin tone is fully painted (like zelex) not through pigmented. These will end up looking terrible if actually used for sex or anything but display/photography with extreme caution. Tan will be especially heinous since there is a significant contrast in color even with the white/natural skin tone. Dissapointing..why these companies still do this is a mystery?? Painting should be for minor detail, aereola, vagina only..not the entire body's skin tone, so you end up with a patches of high contrast color difference just from dressing or handling the doll. Fixing this is nearly impossible for your average person at home, you would need an air brush setup and hope to mix up a perfect matching batch of pigmented silicone to spray and blend in.

Lightly used Fanreal

[IMG]

8 month old Zelex. This is the results of fully painted dolls that get used.

[IMG]
Thank you for sharing these, it's very helpful when deciding what doll to purchase.

Can I ask you where you found these pictures of the used Fanrealdoll?
I'll PM you. They are from a non approved vendor that has used listings for most brands, including ones not often found on the western market. They take real pictures of their used doll inventory showing everything (real LHP shots, damage etc.)
Wow I am shocked to see this from Fanreal :(

The Maria doll is just amazing, I was considering buying it.
There dolls just have that special extra detailed look of the higher price brands like Gynoid and Tayu in my opinion .... man this is very disappointing.
Do they still make all there dolls the same way as of now ?
I mean like Zelex I thought they stopped painting there dolls and color the base silicone now ... maybe I am wrong ... I don't really follow them often.
Can you send me the link of the site where you got the pictures ? it will help to make a better more enlightened future purchase :wink:

I'll PM you the link. It is a reputable Asian market specific vendor. I use the site to view used dolls from manufacturers I might be interested in to get an idea of how they hold up in real life. The site doesn't hide any tearing, damage etc. in their listing photos. You start to see patterns of common issues with certain brands.

Gynoid officially states that their dolls are not intended for sex. Likely to avoid liability for the issues seen on the Fanreal.

High dollar, hyper realistic dolls are more likely than not to be fully "painted". Tayu may not be, I don't think they are but Tayu isn't exactly hyper realistic. I wouldn't confuse a Tayu with a real person, personally. Tayu is high priced because of their low weight and build quality (not likely to tear, one of if not the best insert designs in the industry etc.)

To my knowledge zelex still fully "paints" their dolls like Fanreal. Supposedly zelex uses a "sealer" coat now, but if it is a coating applied to cured silicone (the only possible way to do it) then it won't last because it won't fully bond with cured silicone.

As great as the hyper realistic dolls look, they are not a good choice if you intend to use them for sex etc. and you want them to remain looking presentable imo. As a display doll or photography doll, they are great.
Hey thanks for the link.I really appreciate it.

And yea I know what you mean about Tayu I like there dolls only none of the dolls I have seen so far had the same affect on me like the Fanreal dolls and especially when I saw the maria doll, that wow effect 8O and the price is really nice too... Thanks for the reality check :lol: there is always a down side haha

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

Exmachina81 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:39 am I understand now, that makes sense. FanReal Maria is an awesome doll but this paint method is giving me pause. (Plan on keeping tan) Mainly for photography purposes and plan on keeping her stored correctly. (Hook suspended) Might just be trying to talk myself into it, but this is a concern. I wish there were more people out there who have owned these for 6 months to a year who could give some feedback.
Maria and (I think) the darker skin tone just came out. When I looked at Fanreal stuff before, at least on TDF vendor sites, there was only the lightest skin tone available. There won't be many owners of these dolls for probably a couple of months still (barring the probably small number of people who were insta-buy the moment Maria was available), and then you're going to need to wait 6 months after that to see what they choose to share. So we're all going to be waiting ~8 months or so for any kind of longevity reports from anybody on this forum.

Personally, I'd like to see what Maria looks like with the lightest skin tone, but I'll need to wait for that too. I would be more interested in the light tone regardless of the high-contrast paint ruboff potential with a tan skin.

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

LoveFool882 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:01 pm
Exmachina81 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:39 am I understand now, that makes sense. FanReal Maria is an awesome doll but this paint method is giving me pause. (Plan on keeping tan) Mainly for photography purposes and plan on keeping her stored correctly. (Hook suspended) Might just be trying to talk myself into it, but this is a concern. I wish there were more people out there who have owned these for 6 months to a year who could give some feedback.
Maria and (I think) the darker skin tone just came out. When I looked at Fanreal stuff before, at least on TDF vendor sites, there was only the lightest skin tone available. There won't be many owners of these dolls for probably a couple of months still (barring the probably small number of people who were insta-buy the moment Maria was available), and then you're going to need to wait 6 months after that to see what they choose to share. So we're all going to be waiting ~8 months or so for any kind of longevity reports from anybody on this forum.

Personally, I'd like to see what Maria looks like with the lightest skin tone, but I'll need to wait for that too. I would be more interested in the light tone regardless of the high-contrast paint ruboff potential with a tan skin.
The doll in the pictures I posted is not "maria" but it is the lightest skin tone availible. The base silicone is nearly pure white (as in literally snow white) similar to zelex, and can be seen where the vagina is torn. Regardless of skin tone chosen, it will eventually wear down to the bright white base silicone, likely in patches in the highest wear areas.

The "maria" head is beautiful, the body sculpts are beautiful..but unfortunately like many hyper realistic dolls, they decided to go full "paint" over a high contrast base v.s. just "painting" details over a base that is skin tone and through pigmented. They likely chose a high contrast bright white base for the same reason high contrast primers are used in automotive and marine painting..it is much easier to see missed or light spots and judge coverage. Unlike automtive/marine paints, silicone "paint" (thinned and sprayed platinum silicone) will not fully bond to a cured silicone body. Also the longer the silicone body has been cured, the weaker the bond or adhesion will be. It is not reasonably possible to remove an uncured/semi cured body from the mold to "paint" it. This is why other (not all) manufacturers pigment the silicone base material (skin tone is uniform all the way through down to the skeleton) before pouring and then only "paint" shading, veins, aereola, vagina and head makeup. If only details are "painted", then only details can wear away.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

DollCommander wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:39 am
LoveFool882 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:01 pm

The doll in the pictures I posted is not "maria" but it is the lightest skin tone availible. The base silicone is nearly pure white (as in literally snow white) similar to zelex, and can be seen where the vagina is torn. Regardless of skin tone chosen, it will eventually wear down to the bright white base silicone, likely in patches in the highest wear areas.

The "maria" head is beautiful, the body sculpts are beautiful..but unfortunately like many hyper realistic dolls, they decided to go full "paint" over a high contrast base v.s. just "painting" details over a base that is skin tone and through pigmented. They likely chose a high contrast bright white base for the same reason high contrast primers are used in automotive and marine painting..it is much easier to see missed or light spots and judge coverage. Unlike automtive/marine paints, silicone "paint" (thinned and sprayed platinum silicone) will not fully bond to a cured silicone body. Also the longer the silicone body has been cured, the weaker the bond or adhesion will be. It is not reasonably possible to remove an uncured/semi cured body from the mold to "paint" it. This is why other (not all) manufacturers pigment the silicone base material (skin tone is uniform all the way through down to the skeleton) before pouring and then only "paint" shading, veins, aereola, vagina and head makeup. If only details are "painted", then only details can wear away.

By the way as a point of order, may I say, Thank you to all you guys contributing to this tread for your Expertise on this issue. I’m sure many members will benefit greatly from your contribution here. It really helps with that learning curve. And I’m forever learning.
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

One member mentioned making a list of through pigmented and fully "painted" silicone dolls, I think that was an excellent idea.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

How do you do it does anybody know how
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Johnnyboy4
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Johnnyboy4 »

Please someone make an Emma Watson lookalike doll
That would be a blast!
Like super accurate with a well formed body not the cheap looking one by SY.

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

How about a Barbra Eden or Stevie Nicks lookalike wow

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

DollCommander wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:34 am High dollar, hyper realistic dolls are more likely than not to be fully "painted". Tayu may not be, I don't think they are but Tayu isn't exactly hyper realistic. I wouldn't confuse a Tayu with a real person, personally.
So doing some further investigation on another Japanese used doll vendors site, it does appear that Tayu's are fully "painted" also :thumbs_down:
0614174728_64897ea0533f0.jpg
0614174728_64897ea0533f0.jpg (220.02 KiB) Viewed 599 times
P1050104.jpg
P1050104.jpg (70.74 KiB) Viewed 599 times
P9070048.jpg
P9070048.jpg (49.61 KiB) Viewed 599 times
So at this time it is safe to say that the following silicone dolls are fully "painted" and will wear/peel:

- zelex
- tayu
- fanreal
- irontech

The following silicone dolls are through pigmented, with only detail "painting":

- sm
- elsababe
- D4E/Piper/Irokebijin
- yl

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

DollCommander wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:16 am ...
So at this time it is safe to say that the following silicone dolls are fully "painted" and will wear/peel:

- zelex
- tayu
- fanreal
- irontech

The following silicone dolls are through pigmented, with only detail "painting":

- sm
- elsababe
- D4E/Piper/Irokebijin
- yl
Very interesting information! Thanks for sharing it. :thumbs_up:

I wonder what about Starpery (I had read a review where the bikini marks faded, but nothing about the body tint itself). I would also like to know about Jiusheng/MZR/MLW. Several TDF members purchased their 148B model a short time ago, so we may have some info.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

sevensamuraivalley
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by sevensamuraivalley »

DollCommander wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:30 am
horrorhorry wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:08 pm
DollCommander wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:34 am
DA2046110 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:56 am
DollCommander wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:26 am Just saw these doll's skin tone is fully painted (like zelex) not through pigmented. These will end up looking terrible if actually used for sex or anything but display/photography with extreme caution. Tan will be especially heinous since there is a significant contrast in color even with the white/natural skin tone. Dissapointing..why these companies still do this is a mystery?? Painting should be for minor detail, aereola, vagina only..not the entire body's skin tone, so you end up with a patches of high contrast color difference just from dressing or handling the doll. Fixing this is nearly impossible for your average person at home, you would need an air brush setup and hope to mix up a perfect matching batch of pigmented silicone to spray and blend in.

Lightly used Fanreal

[IMG]

8 month old Zelex. This is the results of fully painted dolls that get used.

[IMG]
Thank you for sharing these, it's very helpful when deciding what doll to purchase.

Can I ask you where you found these pictures of the used Fanrealdoll?
I'll PM you. They are from a non approved vendor that has used listings for most brands, including ones not often found on the western market. They take real pictures of their used doll inventory showing everything (real LHP shots, damage etc.)
Wow I am shocked to see this from Fanreal :(

The Maria doll is just amazing, I was considering buying it.
There dolls just have that special extra detailed look of the higher price brands like Gynoid and Tayu in my opinion .... man this is very disappointing.
Do they still make all there dolls the same way as of now ?
I mean like Zelex I thought they stopped painting there dolls and color the base silicone now ... maybe I am wrong ... I don't really follow them often.
Can you send me the link of the site where you got the pictures ? it will help to make a better more enlightened future purchase :wink:

I'll PM you the link. It is a reputable Asian market specific vendor. I use the site to view used dolls from manufacturers I might be interested in to get an idea of how they hold up in real life. The site doesn't hide any tearing, damage etc. in their listing photos. You start to see patterns of common issues with certain brands.

Gynoid officially states that their dolls are not intended for sex. Likely to avoid liability for the issues seen on the Fanreal.

High dollar, hyper realistic dolls are more likely than not to be fully "painted". Tayu may not be, I don't think they are but Tayu isn't exactly hyper realistic. I wouldn't confuse a Tayu with a real person, personally. Tayu is high priced because of their low weight and build quality (not likely to tear, one of if not the best insert designs in the industry etc.)

To my knowledge zelex still fully "paints" their dolls like Fanreal. Supposedly zelex uses a "sealer" coat now, but if it is a coating applied to cured silicone (the only possible way to do it) then it won't last because it won't fully bond with cured silicone.

As great as the hyper realistic dolls look, they are not a good choice if you intend to use them for sex etc. and you want them to remain looking presentable imo. As a display doll or photography doll, they are great.
Hey I know I'm a newbie, but I'm doing my research and wondering if you could PM me the link to that market as well. Just discovered the through-pigmented vs. fully-painted issue tonight and now my plans are all screwed up. I'd love to get an idea of what these things actually look like after some use.

Even if you can't PM me, thanks for educating a new guy! Take care.

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

4891d wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:36 am
DollCommander wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:16 am ...

- zelex
- tayu
- fanreal
- irontech

- sm
- elsababe
- D4E/Piper/Irokebijin
- yl
Very interesting information! Thanks for sharing it. :thumbs_up:

I wonder what about Starpery (I had read a review where the bikini marks faded, but nothing about the body tint itself). I would also like to know about Jiusheng/MZR/MLW. Several TDF members purchased their 148B model a short time ago, so we may have some info.

It does not appear that JS/MZR/MLW are fully "painted". There is one JS listed with tan lines and the tan lines themselves are fading, not the skin tone.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

DollCommander wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:16 am
DollCommander wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:34 am High dollar, hyper realistic dolls are more likely than not to be fully "painted". Tayu may not be, I don't think they are but Tayu isn't exactly hyper realistic. I wouldn't confuse a Tayu with a real person, personally.
So doing some further investigation on another Japanese used doll vendors site, it does appear that Tayu's are fully "painted" also :thumbs_down:

- zelex
- tayu
- fanreal
- irontech

- sm
- elsababe
- D4E/Piper/Irokebijin
- yl
Yeah, Tayu surprises me a little. I assumed they were built for sex and durability foremost. Fanreal and Zelex (at least some models) can look almost real, while Tayu's sculpting is more stylized/cartoonish.

How about Starpery? Based on the above trend, I'd bet they're painted.

Correction: I just checked the 'for sale' section here, and on page 2 there's a beaten-up Starpery that has a lot of holes in its feet and hands. The feet are shredded. I don't see any major coloration differences, so maybe it's pigmented?

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

LoveFool882 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:05 pm
DollCommander wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:16 am

- zelex
- tayu
- fanreal
- irontech

- sm
- elsababe
- D4E/Piper/Irokebijin
- yl
Yeah, Tayu surprises me a little. I assumed they were built for sex and durability foremost. Fanreal and Zelex (at least some models) can look almost real, while Tayu's sculpting is more stylized/cartoonish.

How about Starpery? Based on the above trend, I'd bet they're painted.

Correction: I just checked the 'for sale' section here, and on page 2 there's a beaten-up Starpery that has a lot of holes in its feet and hands. The feet are shredded. I don't see any major coloration differences, so maybe it's pigmented?
I'd say Tayu appears to be built for sex and durability, specifically resistance to vaginal tearing. I've been looking at alot of used (as in really used v.s. babied and for photos only) Tayus and have yet to see a single one with torn vagina. There is a pattern I'm seeing with other issues with Tayu, that combined with full body " painting" and they are off my list personally, especially at what they cost.

But these dolls all have their pros and cons. Some dolls on the through pigmented list are known for terrible tearing issues. Others on that list are not very realistic at all but are damn near bullet proof in durability. I am not aware of any silicone doll that has it all:

- hyper realism
- durability
- softness

I'm not aware of any silicone doll that even has two of the three above. You basically have to pick which one of the three is most important to you.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Maybe hybrid dolls would be a good solution? Especially if we focus hyper realism on the face and accept a slightly less detailed body (TPE dolls have however made great progress on this point).

The durability of TPE bodies is not optimal, but the fact that they are significantly cheaper means that they can be replaced more often. Many brands have started selling separate heads at reasonable prices, they may also start offering separate bodies in the future.
In addition, certain problems (skeleton in particular, and paint for some brands) mean that some silicone bodies are less durable than the material would allow.

Personally I would go for a hard silicone head (with implanted eyebrows, it's a detail that I really like with Saaskiya, and implanted hair) plus a second head (the same but made of soft silicone and with a wig, for bedtime). But for the body I would hesitate a lot, especially for brands that offer their models in both silicone and TPE with weight reduction (ElsaBabe, Starpery, FUdoll,...).

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

INFORMATIONS