www.wmdolls.com

Plush male dolls

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Plush male dolls

Post by Mr Franz »

JerJer19 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:45 pm old topic but I thought it was best to add to this instead of starting a new one.

So, recently I discovered that the reason I can't sleep when my husband leaves the bed (he wakes up really early) is because I feel lonely. I guess. Well, what helped was bringing a doll to bed and just having it lie in his spot. So, I must feel lonely. The problem with this is lugging a heavy doll back and forth every morning. So, I ordered a Valentino male doll. Easy to just grab him and throw him next to me.
Now....and I hope DG can help. I want to add my own pubes and armpit/chest hair etc. I was thinking mohair would be a good choice. Anyone have experience with doing this? I could just knot it on the plush. I don't want to tear it though and I don't know if it would. Any help would be great!
I've used mohair to make pubes for a TPE doll. I'm sure it could work with a fabric too. Either attaching with fabric glue or simply sewing it or possible crocheting it in place. Now on one of my fabric dolls I made pubes with fake fur from an old pair of fuzzy slippers.

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

Mr Franz wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:52 pm

Now on one of my fabric dolls I made pubes with fake fur from an old pair of fuzzy slippers.
that's very creative. Did you glue it on?
--------------------------
Dude Harem -
5 Dolls (yes. I have an addiction)
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

JerJer19 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:16 pm
Mr Franz wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:52 pm

Now on one of my fabric dolls I made pubes with fake fur from an old pair of fuzzy slippers.
that's very creative. Did you glue it on?
No, I just loose stitched it. Pardon the graphic image. :oops:

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

that looks really good. Hmm..I have some faux fur fabric but not sure how that would feel with the backing on it. I wouldn't want it to feel stiff. Thank you for the great info and the "graphic" picture. :haha4:
Dude Harem -
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

The backing isn't really all that noticeable. Just sort of blends in with the doll's own fabric. Plus it makes it easy to stitch down. :D

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

I will have to try that. I have some mohair yarn I could stitch on it. Is it easy to tear the fabric? Also, does color rub off on these like it does with tpe/silicone? I assume not but...
Dude Harem -
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

JerJer19 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:37 pm I will have to try that. I have some mohair yarn I could stitch on it. Is it easy to tear the fabric? Also, does color rub off on these like it does with tpe/silicone? I assume not but...
The fabric Valentina Girls uses is quite durable, yet really soft. I've cut it to do minor alterations and it doesn't fray in the least. It also holds stitches quite well. I have a dark brown Valentina, so I really can't tell if color transfers or not. The pube patch though, is attached to a Meiki Evo doll. That's made with a different type of fabric. On that one, some color bleed from fabrics does occur, but comes off with upholstery/rug cleaner.

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

Great thank you! I looked at your thread for the Meiki Evo. You're very talented. I am glad the Valentina/o holds stitches well. I will have to experiment with that. I can always unpick the stitches.
Dude Harem -
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

INFORMATIONS