www.realsexdoll.com

RealSexDoll = RealCustomerService

Reviews on Real Sex Doll Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Rick Stirr
Apprentice
Apprentice

RealSexDoll = RealCustomerService

Post by Rick Stirr »

I contacted three vendors that coincidentally are verified through The Doll Forum. The first one to respond was RealSexDoll. They responded the following day. The other vendors did eventually respond but it was about three weeks later. Real sex dolls, however would answer every single question from every single email that I sent. My emails would always be answered by the next day. I had tons of questions. The uncertainty of making a purchase this large gave me quite a bit of anxiety. I talked myself out of this purchase several times. I asked all the doll manufacturers the same questions. RealSexDoll is the only one that continued to answer my questions without even knowing that I was going to make a purchase. Even during the painful long wait after I ordered my doll, they stayed in contact with me. Any silly question I had, they answered. They even guaranteed that my doll would be delivered before I left for vacation. I took this with a grain of salt. I did not think this was even possible. I received the doll today, two days before vacation and it is flawless, it is exactly what I expected, it looks exactly like the pictures, and I am extremely happy with it.

Now I say that it’s everything I expected, but it is so much more. The gel filled breasts are so phenomenal. I was not prepared to experience such a high quality very realistic product. I am just blown away by this doll!!!

Anyway, RealSexDoll has phenomenal customer service. They literally have better customer service than most of the companies I deal with for regular day-to-day products. I cannot wait to make future purchases through RealSexDoll.

INFORMATIONS