www.wmdolls.com

Current wait time from order to factory pictures

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
schmoll42
Active Poster
Active Poster

Current wait time from order to factory pictures

Post by schmoll42 »

Hi all,

I've finally pulled the trigger and went for a WM 160A.

I ordered my doll about 3 weeks from now, and I was wondering what delay I should be expecting for the factory pictures

Thanks

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Current wait time from order to factory pictures

Post by Aglooka »

You should contact your vendor in order to get the most accurate info as they are working directly with manufacturer

WM production times are not always the same and usually it varies

You may read and check around that their average production time for a tpe doll is more or less 3 weeks

Wish you have news on your lady soonest
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

schmoll42
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by schmoll42 »

Thanks for your reply. My vendor gave an estimate of 4 weeks, but I was wondering if I should be expecting some unusual delays due to the WM factory relocation or anything.

I figured that I could ask around in case someone had some recent experience to share regarding the delays.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

I bought from Sexxdolls.co back in November. I don't think a month passed from the day I ordered, to the day she arrived. They did not send me factory images, though. I got the e-mail telling me she shipped, and she arrived the next day.

Inkosi Enkhulu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Inkosi Enkhulu »

toddjy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:20 pm I bought from Sexxdolls.co back in November. I don't think a month passed from the day I ordered, to the day she arrived. They did not send me factory images, though. I got the e-mail telling me she shipped, and she arrived the next day.

Sounds like you bought an in stock doll that had already been manufactured.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

Inkosi Enkhulu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:24 pm
toddjy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:20 pm I bought from Sexxdolls.co back in November. I don't think a month passed from the day I ordered, to the day she arrived. They did not send me factory images, though. I got the e-mail telling me she shipped, and she arrived the next day.

In stock in the US should take only about a week. For a month, that's from China. I don't think shipping from China has ever taken more than a week for me. It's the wait to get on a plane that takes longer than any phase, unless they've got a lot of orders to fulfill.

It was just a body, 100cm, for the spare head I got a year before.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

From when I made the order it took a week to get the factory photos and after that, I think it was 2 weeks to arrive to the UK from China. Seems longer.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

2-3 weeks is pretty standard for factory photos. It can be a little shorter or a little longer, depending on a lot of factors. I think WM's factoey relocation is over.

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

Congratulations, I hope to see you share her beautiful pictures soon!
Anmo Dolls

Official website: www.anmodolls.com
TDF Forum: Anmo Dolls Forum

If you have any Questions about dolls, please PM / Email / Online chat to us, we will reply to you within one day.

Anmo Dolls have solved thousands of questions for our members.

If you want wmdolls at the fastest time, Then choose Anmo Dolls.

Inkosi Enkhulu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Inkosi Enkhulu »

toddjy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:32 pm
Inkosi Enkhulu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:24 pm

In stock in the US should take only about a week. For a month, that's from China. I don't think shipping from China has ever taken more than a week for me. It's the wait to get on a plane that takes longer than any phase, unless they've got a lot of orders to fulfill.

It was just a body, 100cm, for the spare head I got a year before.
I didn't say in stock in the US.

schmoll42
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by schmoll42 »

Thanks everyone. I was just worried it might take much longer than a few weeks due to the WM factory relocation + the ROS heads I ordered (idk if that affects the overall delay that much).

I'll post pictures when I have a chance, but for now, it seems I can just wait.

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

schmoll42 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:33 am Thanks everyone. I was just worried it might take much longer than a few weeks due to the WM factory relocation + the ROS heads I ordered (idk if that affects the overall delay that much).

Few vendors sites are advising that when ordering that specific feature, the production may take longer than usual ( 1-2 more weeks ), that may be their delay ?

I wish your lady is finished soon and shipped to your premises fast !
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

schmoll42
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by schmoll42 »

Aglooka wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:39 am
schmoll42 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:33 am Thanks everyone. I was just worried it might take much longer than a few weeks due to the WM factory relocation + the ROS heads I ordered (idk if that affects the overall delay that much).

Few vendors sites are advising that when ordering that specific feature, the production may take longer than usual ( 1-2 more weeks ), that may be their delay ?

I wish your lady is finished soon and shipped to your premises fast !
IIRC, when I asked before ordering, my vendor didn't expect an additional time for the ROS heads.

However, a recent customer of theirs just got their factory pics after a long 50 days delay :/

I :pray: this extra delay was caused by the WM factory relocation + all the subsequent issues they had to deal with after that.

INFORMATIONS