www.wmdolls.com

Dollman's Doll Family Scrapbook

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Re: Dollman's Doll Family Scrapbook

Post by Z-Dollman »

So, for an additional update - here's a list of the dolls I will be sharing in the future and the ones I will not.

Pics only.

Sharing: Jessica, Adam, Thomas, EJ, Logan.

Not sharing: Justin, JJ, Jaimie, Tyler, Benji, Dylan, Alex

Speaking of Jessica & Adam, here is a pic I just took with both of them in their 'customized' outfits. Still working on them, but very happy thus far!
Attachments
20210625_033130.jpg
20210625_033130.jpg (628.89 KiB) Viewed 593 times
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Hi Jessica! It is very nice to see you. You are very pretty. Adam is looking very handsome in his outfit as well.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

I'm not familiar with your thread tbh but it saddens me to hear anyone not wanting/unable to share their dolls on here

I love the portfolio idea :thumbs_up:
Hopefully you will continue to share your dolls with the community

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Z-Dollman wrote:So, for an additional update - here's a list of the dolls I will be sharing in the future and the ones I will not. Pics only. Sharing: Jessica, Adam, Thomas, EJ, Logan. Not sharing: Justin, JJ, Jaimie, Tyler, Benji, Dylan, Alex. Speaking of Jessica & Adam, here is a pic I just took with both of them in their 'customized' outfits. Still working on them, but very happy thus far!
Hi, Z. Jessica and Adam look great in their customized outfits. Nice work! :D

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Z-Dollman wrote:Yes, Benji is a BIG Harry Potter fan. Tyler is now a sailor! His favorite food is spinach sauteed in olive oil. He likes his spinach fresh though, not in a can! lol.

My Harry Potter Wizard chess set came in today! Along with the Fawkes & Hedwig figurines!

I also got some bungee boings for Skittles, my parrot. He loves those damn things. lol.

All of Jessica's outfits have come in. I can't wait for her to arrive!

She's "supposed" to be delivered today (Wednesday) but I'll believe it when it happens. UPS has really fucked this order up. I'm crossing my fingers she arrives in one piece.

I can't wait to squeeze her boobies! I paid extra for 'jelly ones'. lol. Gonna make me a pattycake sandwich! lol.
I think that the Wizard Chess set would be pretty cool! The Fawkes and Hedwig figurines sound awesome. (I'm a real bird-lover.) Skittles is lucky that he has you to spoil him. :D Hmm, jelly boobs for Jessica sounds interesting. I wonder if they will feel more realistic.

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Z Jessica looks lovely!!! Well Adam looks pretty hot, as well. You know I was thinking Jessica is like Snow White surrounded by all you men.. LOL!!!
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

Jessica has become very special to me. I love her very much. I think that because she is the ONLY female doll I have and is surrounded by male dolls, I feel a 'kinship' with her being the 'odd man out' who doesn't fit in, so to speak.

Plus she's beautiful and unlike most of the dolls I got from TDF vendors, she is defect-free. In fact, she is the only non-TDF vendor doll I have and yet one of the best quality dolls I have. Go figure.

I actually got her a very nice top at Walmart today when I went for my second shot. I'll take a picture of her in it when I put it on.

I'm currently working on my private doll blog and portfolio. Once I get it going, I'll probably offer to show it to people who want to see it.
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)

Dai Otaku

Post by Dai Otaku »

Hi Z-Dollman,

sorry to dig up this old thread, but I have a question about Adam.
His skin color is tan, right?

The reason I ask is because I am thinking of buying a slightly larger body for my Adrian, but his skin is light tan. I like the Adam doll, but I can't find an option for light tan on the retailers skin color selection.
Your Justin is light tan too, right?
Is there a big difference in color between Adam and Justin? Would Justin's head match Adam's body?
(13.12.2019) Luca Samuel: WM 160 cm, Head 78: chocolate addict, toothless vampire, wants to become a superstar
(17.8.2020) Adrian Otalescu: Aibei 140 cm: adventurous homunculus, learns to read and likes foreign languages
(14.7.2021) Kaliyah: Aibei 148 cm, D cup: blueskinned elf

pictures of Luca and Adrian
Luca's story: Friday the 13.
Luca's (and Adrian's) thread: Just another Luca
Kaliyah's thread: Kaliyah

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

There's an identical body from Aibei: https://spartanlover.com/products/53-male-sex-doll-dale. You'll have a higher chance of matching the skin color if you go with the same factory.

Justin's head fits Adam's body, but the skin color is unlikely to match.

If you order the Aibei 5'3 body from us, we'll include a free Justin's head to make sure the color match is perfect.

Aibei skin colors are these. If you don't see the color you like in the customization options, you can request it by contacting our support.
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-06-22 021050.jpg
Screenshot 2023-06-22 021050.jpg (28.41 KiB) Viewed 185 times
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

Dai Otaku

Post by Dai Otaku »

Thank you, SpartanLover :)

My Adrian is from Aibei, too. He is the smaller 140 cm doll.
When I ordered him, I didn´t chose the 160 cm doll, because of the weight.

Is there a chance to get the Adam doll in light tan?
(13.12.2019) Luca Samuel: WM 160 cm, Head 78: chocolate addict, toothless vampire, wants to become a superstar
(17.8.2020) Adrian Otalescu: Aibei 140 cm: adventurous homunculus, learns to read and likes foreign languages
(14.7.2021) Kaliyah: Aibei 148 cm, D cup: blueskinned elf

pictures of Luca and Adrian
Luca's story: Friday the 13.
Luca's (and Adrian's) thread: Just another Luca
Kaliyah's thread: Kaliyah

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

You can order Adam in light tan at https://spartanlover.com/products/51-male-sex-doll-adam. However, each factory has its own set of colors. Since Adam is made by 6ye, and Justin is made by Aibei, there will be a color difference. You can send us a message after placing your order, and we'll make the doll in the lightest possible tan.
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

INFORMATIONS