www.wmdolls.com

Newbe here

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
skyler951
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Newbe here

Post by skyler951 »

Hi I just started browsing all the vendors on the forum, I was wondering about the WM dolls do the ship to california? how good are they. Thanks

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Newbe here

Post by JustDude »

Welcome!

WM do ship to californa! I do believe that that state has some restrictions on dolls. Best to check with vendors, have a look at the vendor section on TDF here: viewforum.php?f=210

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

Hi skyler951. Welcome to the forum. I have a 172cm D cup(nearly sixteen months old), and a 157cm b cup (nine months old). :thumbs_up:
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

csaduck

Post by csaduck »

First off welcome to TDF. I have used Sex Doll Queen to purchase both my WM dolls and they say will ship anywhere. I get great deals from Patrice there on my WM Dolls. Have a look at their stuff and if you got any questions she gets back to you usually withing hours not days like many others.

https://www.sexdollqueen.com/collections/wm-doll

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

skyler951 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:34 am Hi I just started browsing all the vendors on the forum, I was wondering about the WM dolls do the ship to california? how good are they. Thanks
Welcome to TDF! WM has some dolls in stock in their CA warehouse. They have most of the features you would want and are at a great price! The 166cm is amazing and there's just a few left, check them out here- https://www.matproducts.biz/Now-In-Stock_c_74.html
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

sim3sum

Post by sim3sum »

Welcome! I purchased a in stock WM from your doll in california recently and had it in hand in 5 days, 2 of those days were weekend.
Sim3suM Zelex Faction viewtopic.php?t=169443

Rodlonger
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Rodlonger »

Bunnyboybob wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:46 am Hi skyler951. Welcome to the forum. I have a 172cm D cup(nearly sixteen months old), and a 157cm b cup (nine months old). :thumbs_up:
Any problems with your 157cm b like tearing or skeleton issues? Thinking about purchasing one myself. Thanks!

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

No probs.
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

Any problems with your 157cm b like tearing or skeleton issues? Thinking about purchasing one myself. Thanks!
There is no problem, it is also through air freight. And the transportation of dolls in USA warehouses is very fast, taking only about 6 days.
Anmo Dolls

Official website: www.anmodolls.com
TDF Forum: Anmo Dolls Forum

If you have any Questions about dolls, please PM / Email / Online chat to us, we will reply to you within one day.

Anmo Dolls have solved thousands of questions for our members.

If you want wmdolls at the fastest time, Then choose Anmo Dolls.

INFORMATIONS