www.wmdolls.com

Im torn between these

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
JerJer19

Re: Im torn between these

Post by JerJer19 »

true_blue22 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:28 pm Spartan Lover, I must admit that 82 pounds is relatively lighter for a 5 foot 11 doll - compared to other dolls of that height.

For anyone who's interested, here's the link for the 24kg SM doll: viewtopic.php?t=160857

I like the body, but the face doesn't appeal to me. However, SMdoll should be applauded for achieving such a huge amount of weight reduction. :D
Interesting head on that one. I don’t want to be too mean about it because I am sure there are people who like it but I would have to put a bag over its head to get turned on.
--------------------------
Dude Harem -
5 Dolls (yes. I have an addiction)
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

rich4863
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rich4863 »

I agree with you Jer Jer

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

SpartanLover wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:45 pm 24kg is very impressive for a 166cm doll assuming the weight is real. I don't believe there's a demand for that doll. Otherwise, we would weigh him in-house. Factory-provided stats aren't always correct. Tbh, I don't really see how a doll that tall can weigh that little.
Well, my WM doll is 160cm tall and weighs 36.8kg. The SM doll is only 6cm taller than mine, so I can see how 24kg is possible.
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

rich4863
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rich4863 »

What would be cool is if you could base the insides of a doll on the Terminator look. There has to be lighter versions that are still durable enough to support the doll. Did they ever say how much one of the models of the Terminator series weighed?

poseoasis

Post by poseoasis »

I love those muscular and lean bodies very much! Not to mention the weight reduction technique and high-quality face-ups. My question is, how on earth this company could use head molds from other companies? Are they collaborating to produce a new line of products? Unlike well-established doll companies(Irontech and Qita), this company is new and the quality of its products is still unknown. It would be helpful if more information about this company is provided. At the very least, the name of this new company.

PhoenixAZ

Post by PhoenixAZ »

#2 for me, I love the Adam's apple. Also, the discussion of.doll weight is instructive since I haven't bought one yet.

4891d
    Doll Oracle
    Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

I'd like to look like # 2.
    With a few gym sessions and losing 30 years, would it be possible? :? :wink:

They're REALING dolls, aren't they?

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
    Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
    Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
    Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

INFORMATIONS