realsexdoll.com

First Post, fairly not new lurker

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

K325
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

First Post, fairly not new lurker

Post by K325 »

Hey everyone,

Somewhat of a recent lurker as of last year, at least since I first subscribed.

Everyone can call me Kaden, or maybe just Kay for short. I don’t own any dolls as of yet but I’ve been doing my own research into what brand best fits me and my needs, so maybe you guys can continue to be a good resource for me as I learn.

As of now, my current fascination with them is the ability to dress them up or rather… get them all dolled up, hahah. Something that started with playing the Sims as I was younger. Anyways I figured now that I am older and living on my own i can finally have the space to accommodate such a hobby, thank you for reading!

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: First Post, fairly not new lurker

Post by gogodolls »

K325 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:29 pm Hey everyone,

Everyone can call me Kaden, or maybe just Kay for short. I don’t own any dolls as of yet but I’ve been doing my own research into what brand best fits me and my needs, so maybe you guys can continue to be a good resource for me as I learn.

As of now, my current fascination with them is the ability to dress them up or rather… get them all dolled up, hahah. Something that started with playing the Sims as I was younger. Anyways I figured now that I am older and living on my own i can finally have the space to accommodate such a hobby, thank you for reading!
Welcome to the TDF Kay! :multi: Dolls are an amazing hobby! ✨💫😍 Hoping you'll find the perfect doll soon ...and present her to us! :angel: 📷💖
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Welcome to the forum Kay. This is avery llarge world and questions will arise. Do not hesitate to ask questions :)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

K325
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by K325 »

gogodolls wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:52 am
K325 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:29 pm Hey everyone,

Welcome to the TDF K325! :multi: Dolls are an amazing hobby! ✨💫😍 Hoping you'll find the perfect doll soon ...and present her to us! :angel: 📷💖
Cheers! :glou:

Haha, ty ty, once I do find the perfect one to start with I’ll be sure to post her as soon as possible!

K325
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by K325 »

Babel99 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:01 am Welcome to the forum Kay. This is avery llarge world and questions will arise. Do not hesitate to ask questions :)
Thank you as well, I am now and have been seeing just how much there is to all this, luckily I’ve been finding that those before me have had the same questions here, but you never know! I am sure I will have my own unique questions once I get started.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Kay
Welcome to TDF. I love dressing Emma up in sexy clothes, making her look gorgeous. Trouble is then all I want to do is take it off and get her into bed :razz: :razz: Hope you soon find the doll for you, we would all love to meet her when you get her. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

K325
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by K325 »

Vickylover wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:19 am Hi Kay
Welcome to TDF. I love dressing Emma up in sexy clothes, making her look gorgeous. Trouble is then all I want to do is take it off and get her into bed :razz: :razz: Hope you soon find the doll for you, we would all love to meet her when you get her. Take care Vickylover.
Thank you VickyLover,

I was reading that changing a doll can be quite the physical task depending on the doll, so maybe I should start hitting the gym if I plan on changing her outfits often, which will definitely be the case!

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

K325 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:00 am I was reading that changing a doll can be quite the physical task depending on the doll, so maybe I should start hitting the gym if I plan on changing her outfits often, which will definitely be the case!
Yea dolls are heavy. It takes a bit of practice to get use to moving and dressing them. Far from helping you it will feel like she is being plain awkward :!: But it will get better as you get use to handling her. A bit of extra fitness can only help, take care Vickylover.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Quick tip, be careful of her fingers when feeding her arms down sleeves, it is very easy to catch a finger and bend it back. Some members use gloves to protect the hands. Take care Vickylover.

K325
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by K325 »

Vickylover wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:18 pm Quick tip, be careful of her fingers when feeding her arms down sleeves, it is very easy to catch a finger and bend it back. Some members use gloves to protect the hands. Take care Vickylover.
Thank you for the advice, now that you mention it every now and then I will see some cases of where the skeleton hand might poke through a finger if you aren’t careful, I’ll definitely make sure to watch out for the hands, thanks!

INFORMATIONS