fanrealart.com

Fanreal Maria

FANREAL is a doll manufacturer that brings together many outstanding artists(sculptors,3D designers, makeup artists). We set our mission “To Make The Best Realistic Love Dolls For Our Fans” since the FANREAL company was established in 2017.

We keep our mission in mind and try to make the perfect doll full of art for our fans every time. Website: fanrealart.com
No2893101902
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Fanreal Maria

Post by No2893101902 »

King Solo wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:44 am
BetterLoveDoll wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:17 am
Hot doll reviews wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:01 am
King Solo wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 5:14 pm I keep saying she would look gorgeous as a natural skin tone ginger with blues eyes and freckles. Their natural skin tone is almost white, which is even lighter than this edit, but I can't make her any lighter without removing too much detail.

FaceApp_1684962134651.jpg

Ginger Edit.png
WOW somebody send this to Fanreal they just have to make her. HEY Vendors you guys seeing this HELLO. Wow is she incredible……. WOW King Solo outstanding skill ….
I sent this photo to the Fanreal factory. The good news is that they replied that it could be done. But what the final doll looks like may have to wait until a customer places an order for review. :haha4:

Yeah, she's totally doable, she'll actually be a little lighter (closer to white) which is right in line with true natural pale skin Redheads. Fanreal's natural skin
tone is PERFECT in this regard.

Personally, I would choose light brown nipples instead of pink, to get a more natural aroused look.

But yeah, it would be up to the factory to get the makeup just right, with the proper amount of freckles around the nose and cheeks.... as well as lip complexion.

This is most definitely the look I'll be choosing when I place my order for this beauty. But at the pace I'm moving, I'm pretty sure someone will beat me to it lol.

So whoever does, just remember to stop by TDF and leave us a few pictures of your new Ginger, before she's wisked away into the bed chamber (never to be heard of or seen again) :whistle: lol .... as she should.

By the way, thanks everyone for your kind words on my photo editing skills..... it was a little rushed, but we all see her wonderful potential and Fanreal's awesome craftsmanship.

Fanreal is officially my favorite brand of all time!
Rest assured, they will do it right. They have one of the best head sculpting skills in the market, probably ranking in the top 3 in my mind alongside EX and Sino RRS+. I've seen their work before they entered this business. They used to create incredibly realistic wax figures. I'm planning to place an order for the wheat Vivi. Personally, I prefer the 173 body, but I'm not sure if Maria will look good in that particular body type, so I will opt for the wheat Vivi instead.

By the way, does anyone know how to upload images and videos? I have a gorgeous factory photo and video of wheat Vivi from them. She looks stunning!

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

No2893101902 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:35 pm
King Solo wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 5:14 pm I keep saying she would look gorgeous as a natural skin tone ginger with blues eyes and freckles. Their natural skin tone is almost white, which is even lighter than this edit, but I can't make her any lighter without removing too much detail.

FaceApp_1684962134651.jpg

Ginger Edit.png
WOW somebody send this to Fanreal they just have to make her. HEY Vendors you guys seeing this HELLO. Wow is she incredible……. WOW King Solo outstanding skill ….
I sent this photo to the Fanreal factory. The good news is that they replied that it could be done. But what the final doll looks like may have to wait until a customer places an order for review. :haha4:

Yeah, she's totally doable, she'll actually be a little lighter (closer to white) which is right in line with true natural pale skin Redheads. Fanreal's natural skin
tone is PERFECT in this regard.

Personally, I would choose light brown nipples instead of pink, to get a more natural aroused look.

But yeah, it would be up to the factory to get the makeup just right, with the proper amount of freckles around the nose and cheeks.... as well as lip complexion.

This is most definitely the look I'll be choosing when I place my order for this beauty. But at the pace I'm moving, I'm pretty sure someone will beat me to it lol.

So whoever does, just remember to stop by TDF and leave us a few pictures of your new Ginger, before she's wisked away into the bed chamber (never to be heard of or seen again) :whistle: lol .... as she should.

By the way, thanks everyone for your kind words on my photo editing skills..... it was a little rushed, but we all see her wonderful potential and Fanreal's awesome craftsmanship.

Fanreal is officially my favorite brand of all time!
Rest assured, they will do it right. They have one of the best head sculpting skills in the market, probably ranking in the top 3 in my mind alongside EX and Sino RRS+. I've seen their work before they entered this business. They used to create incredibly realistic wax figures. I'm planning to place an order for the wheat Vivi. Personally, I prefer the 173 body, but I'm not sure if Maria will look good in that particular body type, so I will opt for the wheat Vivi instead.

By the way, does anyone know how to upload images and videos? I have a gorgeous factory photo and video of wheat Vivi from them. She looks stunning!
That's awesome, can't wait to see how she turns out. I'm a big fan of Vivi myself, she looks great in wheat skin tone.

I see that you're still fairly new to the forum, you'll need two more official post to be able to post images to the forum. So once you have 5 post, the rest of the forum features will be available to you.

Just click on the full editor and preview tab at the bottom of the page (once you've got 5 official post) and then click attachments to add images to your post.

You've chosen one of the best brands out right now (I plan to buy quite a few models from them myself, including Vivi and the 173cm, 172cm, 163cm and 170cm)

And by the way, welcome to the forum! :glou:
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

No2893101902
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by No2893101902 »

King Solo wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:17 pm
No2893101902 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:35 pm
King Solo wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 5:14 pm I keep saying she would look..............
WOW somebody send this.....................
I sent this photo to the.............

Yeah, she's totally ................
Rest assured, they will do it right. ...............
That's awesome, can't wait to see how she turns out...............
Thanks, man. I'll definitely show you all the unboxing of this gorgeous. The 173 and 172 bodies are actually quite similar, with the 172 being the older version of the 173. They claim to have made some upgrades, but they haven't provided any details about what those upgrades are. By the way, if you're interested in Asian faces with similar bodies, you should definitely check out the new Top-Sino 169 with the T23 or T29 head. Sino has a better reputation when it comes to the details of body paint and softness. It took me a while to decide whether to order a Fanreal or Sino, but ultimately, Wheat Vivi just won me over.
Last edited by The Doll Man on Fri May 26, 2023 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: [quote]'s are shortened for "better visual" (have links for full view)

BetterLoveDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by BetterLoveDoll »

Maria's 360-degree body video showcase. Sorry for the delay, but she's here now.
Sex Doll Beginner's Guide: https://betterlovedoll.com/pages/beginners-guide
Our website: https://betterlovedoll.com/
TDF: viewforum.php?f=669
Twitter:https://twitter.com/David_beterlove

Better Love Doll: Trusted Doll Vendor. Elevating Experiences, Every Step!

sss-tier

Post by sss-tier »

She looks amazing.
Fanreal 158 B       Review
Sino Doll 167 Soft Max       Pending

Makersmarch

Post by Makersmarch »

I need this doll..

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Just saw these doll's skin tone is fully painted (like zelex) not through pigmented. These will end up looking terrible if actually used for sex or anything but display/photography with extreme caution. Tan will be especially heinous since there is a significant contrast in color even with the white/natural skin tone. Dissapointing..why these companies still do this is a mystery?? Painting should be for minor detail, aereola, vagina only..not the entire body's skin tone, so you end up with a patches of high contrast color difference just from dressing or handling the doll. Fixing this is nearly impossible for your average person at home, you would need an air brush setup and hope to mix up a perfect matching batch of pigmented silicone to spray and blend in.

Lightly used Fanreal
DSC_5937-768x513.jpg
DSC_5937-768x513.jpg (34.71 KiB) Viewed 592 times
DSC_5932-768x513.jpg
DSC_5932-768x513.jpg (30.07 KiB) Viewed 592 times
DSC_5969-768x513.jpg
DSC_5969-768x513.jpg (31.84 KiB) Viewed 592 times
DSC_5923.jpg
DSC_5923.jpg (51.33 KiB) Viewed 592 times
8 month old Zelex. This is the results of fully painted dolls that get used.
file-1.jpg
file-1.jpg (82.48 KiB) Viewed 590 times
file.jpg
file.jpg (114.9 KiB) Viewed 590 times
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

DA2046110
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DA2046110 »

DollCommander wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:26 am Just saw these doll's skin tone is fully painted (like zelex) not through pigmented. These will end up looking terrible if actually used for sex or anything but display/photography with extreme caution. Tan will be especially heinous since there is a significant contrast in color even with the white/natural skin tone. Dissapointing..why these companies still do this is a mystery?? Painting should be for minor detail, aereola, vagina only..not the entire body's skin tone, so you end up with a patches of high contrast color difference just from dressing or handling the doll. Fixing this is nearly impossible for your average person at home, you would need an air brush setup and hope to mix up a perfect matching batch of pigmented silicone to spray and blend in.

Lightly used Fanreal

[IMG]

[IMG]
Thank you for sharing these, it's very helpful when deciding what doll to purchase.

Can I ask you where you found these pictures of the used Fanrealdoll?

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

DA2046110 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:56 am
DollCommander wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:26 am Just saw these doll's skin tone is fully painted (like zelex) not through pigmented. These will end up looking terrible if actually used for sex or anything but display/photography with extreme caution. Tan will be especially heinous since there is a significant contrast in color even with the white/natural skin tone. Dissapointing..why these companies still do this is a mystery?? Painting should be for minor detail, aereola, vagina only..not the entire body's skin tone, so you end up with a patches of high contrast color difference just from dressing or handling the doll. Fixing this is nearly impossible for your average person at home, you would need an air brush setup and hope to mix up a perfect matching batch of pigmented silicone to spray and blend in.

Lightly used Fanreal

[IMG]

[IMG]
Thank you for sharing these, it's very helpful when deciding what doll to purchase.

I'll PM you. They are from a non approved vendor that has used listings for most brands, including ones not often found on the western market. They take real pictures of their used doll inventory showing everything (real LHP shots, damage etc.)

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Lightly used Fanreal

DSC_5937-768x513.jpg
DSC_5932-768x513.jpg
DSC_5969-768x513.jpg
DSC_5923.jpg

file-1.jpg
file.jpg

I have had reasonable success with mineral and powder blush makeup’s like “Bare Minerals” and “L’Oréal” type makeup’s applied with a makeup brush, I like the pink and (some reds dig in well) like a base coat on faces, be careful go slow little goes far, pinks work good on nipples and cheeks, faces etc. overall they seem to work better on TPE, silicone is hit and miss, guess it depends on manufacturer, does wash/ware off some, I get OCD with it I want my girls pristine always. Just my 2¢ ————- p.s By the way silicone ain’t paint it’s pigmented silicone one part gets pigment mixed with other and when sprayed cures in minutes - WEAR - a respirator a good one! This shit will flash off in your lungs just FYI. Research it on YouTube first. Peace ☮️
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Hot doll reviews wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:15 pm

Lightly used Fanreal

DSC_5937-768x513.jpg
DSC_5932-768x513.jpg
DSC_5969-768x513.jpg
DSC_5923.jpg

file-1.jpg
file.jpg

I have had reasonable success with mineral and powder blush makeup’s like “Bare Minerals” and “L’Oréal” type makeup’s applied with a makeup brush, I like the pink and (some reds dig in well) like a base coat on faces, be careful go slow little goes far, pinks work good on nipples and cheeks, faces etc. overall they seem to work better on TPE, silicone is hit and miss, guess it depends on manufacturer, does wash/ware off some, I get OCD with it I want my girls pristine always. Just my 2¢ ————- p.s By the way silicone ain’t paint it’s pigmented silicone one part gets pigment mixed with other and when sprayed cures in minutes - WEAR - a respirator a good one! This shit will flash off in your lungs just FYI. Research it on YouTube first. Peace ☮️
Yes thinned and pigmented platinum silicone, like the body, then sprayed via airbrush like a "paint". The problem is that it does not completely bond with the body if the body is already cured, but how do you get a body out of the mold, let alone "paint" a body that is not cured??..you can't and that is the problem with dolls that skin tone is "painted" on like Zelex and others v.s. dolls who's skin tone is created by through pigmenting (the base material is pigmented to create the skin tone before pouring) like SM etc.

A strip to the base material and a complete respray of the entire body is the only way to get professional results on these "painted" dolls. But again, the longer the doll has been out of the mold, the less of a bond you will get.

SM only "paints" slight veining, shading, aereola, vagina and head makeup. What you see starting to happen on the Fanreal vagina (it looks torn already by the way, torn to the high contrasting white base material), neck, arms etc. and on the Zelex's knees will never happen on a through pigmented doll. You can cut an SM silicone doll to the skeleton and the skin tone runs all the way through to the bone. The only thing that can wear is the detail "painting", but you will never have large unsightly patches of high contrast like you see in the photos above.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Is there a source (perhaps a thread) that lists brands according to the techniques used to paint or tint their dolls?
From what I've read here and there, Topsino, Zelex, and Fanreal therefore, have painted bodies and paint abrasion problems have been reported. Is this the case for all their models, or only if you tick the 'realistic paint' option?

On the other hand, I've never seen this kind of problem reported for IT, Tayu, Gynoid or Starpery (except for bikini marks painted over the body color). Is this an indication that these brands mass-dye their dolls? Or have I missed some information on these brands?

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

4891d wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:06 am
Is there a source (perhaps a thread) that lists brands according to the techniques used to paint or tint their dolls?
From what I've read here and there, Topsino, Zelex, and Fanreal therefore, have painted bodies and paint abrasion problems have been reported. Is this the case for all their models, or only if you tick the 'realistic paint' option?

On the other hand, I've never seen this kind of problem reported for IT, Tayu, Gynoid or Starpery (except for bikini marks painted over the body color). Is this an indication that these brands mass-dye their dolls? Or have I missed some information on these brands?

Not sure if anyone has put a list together, but that is a great idea. SM and Elsababe are definitely through pigmented. I believe XY/FU, CST/BB, Jiusheng/MLW, WM, D4E/Piper/Irokebijin silicone are also through pigmented. Brands that also make TPE bodies are more likely to through pigment because TPE bodies are through pigmented (base material sets the skin tone). If you see (or see photos) of tearing and the skin tone runs all the way through the tear (through the base material), then it is through pigmented. Dolls that are more geared towards display, photography and visual hyper realism are generally more likely to be fully "painted".

The worst offenders (Zelex and evidently Fanreal) use highly contrasting base material (similar to automotive and marine painting), very likely to make it easier to tell if they are getting full and uniform coverage (as is commonly done in automotive and marine painting). That certainly works, but looks horrendous in the case of dolls where the thin, poorly bonded top layer is easily worn from use, handling or even just dressing.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Anybody ever try the spray tan stuff that women use, I mean even if it lasted a week or so at least it might be an option. Maybe clean the doll real good with rubbing alcohol first, dry and spray, make plastic spray booth out of plastic sheets, IDK. Its a thought.
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Exmachina81
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Exmachina81 »

DollCommander wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:34 am
DA2046110 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:56 am

Lightly used Fanreal

[IMG]

[IMG]

I'll PM you. They are from a non approved vendor that has used listings for most brands, including ones not often found on the western market. They take real pictures of their used doll inventory showing everything (real LHP shots, damage etc.)

So you're saying you believe this is a second hand FanReal doll that has been refurbished to the new buyer's specs? (Peach doll sprayed slightly more tan?)

INFORMATIONS