www.wmdolls.com

Premiumdolls.com... Reputable doll site?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
eqshinozaki444
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Premiumdolls.com... Reputable doll site?

Post by eqshinozaki444 »

Does anyone have any insider knowledge on premiumdolls.com? I had ordered a doll from them years ago, and for the price point, it was a really nice doll. Circumstances arose that lead to me disposing of said doll, but when the opportunity arose again, I decided to give them more business. The thing is, this time around the order that was delivered was not the order I placed. Most of the custom features it allowed me to select came incorrect, such as eye color, wig, and breast type. I tried emailing customer service for months until eventually their website just completely went down! Now it appears they are just gone. Kind of a bummer. Does anyone know anything about this?

Additionally, I was left wanting a second doll and am now curious what sites are reputable. The premiumdolls.com dolls were TPE, which is nice, but I am curious to purchase a silicone doll. What would be the best affordable silicone doll company to purchase from for a college student on a budget? :oops: :P

INFORMATIONS