betterlovedoll.com

doll documentary

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
annalisa
Media Account
Media Account

doll documentary

Post by annalisa »

Dear sirs,

my name is Annalisa and I'm an italian photographer. Actually I'm living in London and I'm really interesting in doing a little documentary about dolls and doll lovers. I need just one or two hours, so it wouldn't be particularly demanding.

If anyone of you who lives in London wants to partecipate, just reply to this post.

Sorry for any eventual spelling error,

thank you in advance :)

Annalisa

annalisa
Media Account
Media Account

doll documentary - thanks to AlexKnight and to Bianca

Post by annalisa »

Hi I'm Annalisa,

I have already wrote a post about doll documentary and I received two replies. But I didn't know how to reply to them! I'm sorry I'm not familiar with forums! :P

I just want to say thank you to AlexKnight and to Bianca for the information received.

I sent an email to the address that you gave me and on monday I will call to CoverDoll to ask further information.

Thank you :)

Annalisa Falcone

Jussi

Re: doll documentary

Post by Jussi »

annalisa wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:32 am Dear sirs,

my name is Annalisa and I'm an italian photographer. Actually I'm living in London and I'm really interesting in doing a little documentary about dolls and doll lovers. I need just one or two hours, so it wouldn't be particularly demanding.

If anyone of you who lives in London wants to partecipate, just reply to this post.

Sorry for any eventual spelling error,

thank you in advance :)

Annalisa
It's great that you're making a documentary about this :D

INFORMATIONS