teddy-babes.com

Teddy Babe Deluxe old version vs latest version

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Dastardlydave

Re: Teddy Babe Deluxe old version vs latest version

Post by Dastardlydave »

Ian_UK wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 3:21 pm
Dastardlydave wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 12:54 pm
Ian_UK wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 6:47 am Thanks guys for all the opinions, thoughts and info, much appreciated. I am not quite sure what to do now, whether to risk a new version or not. I think if I could find a second-hand new version (rotating limbs) I would buy it and risk it and see how things work out. I’m beginning to realise something about doll ownership as I browse and read the forums; that is its quite difficult to know whether you are going to be happy and a good fit with a doll until you actually get it. That seems to go for all dolls whether they are silicone, TPE, plush or whatever.
I ordered a teddy babe (Tina) yesterday after look at this very thread not all that worried about sex cuddling and pictures are my main priorities the only apprehension I really have is my tpe girl Chloe killing me when I tell her about Tina.
Hope all goes well with Tina, keep us posted :D
thanks Ian will do

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

I am surprised and pleased with the renewed interest in Teddy Babe Plushies. Maybe 8thW will invest in a new model, without those hard disks, with the gorgeous bodies and boobs of the 2018 straight-legged models. Maybe two types of bodies: a "healthy" Babe and a healthier Babe.
Keep the beautiful faces, add some color to some of them. Do some research and product design testing. Please. There is a growing demand, do not miss the opportunities. If you have questions, I have answers. But probably you have answer too. This is not rocket-science. Just think of the Teddy Babes that made you famous 12 years ago.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

It's probably not only the missing stuffing that makes Alexis body bend under pressure. My 5'9" Diana (Roxi) doesn't bend, guess your 2 Dianas don't bend either. I guess they have kinda stiff "backbone" inside, despite not feeling as stiff from the outside.
My older straight legged Anette had a wire backbone, but the wires broke some time after like 2 years. Now her back can bend too. The broken wires tho resulted in some holes that they punched into her belly-skin. I pulled them out as far as i could and cut them off. I just got the stuff to repair her skin.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

I have 22 Plushies, some of them 10 years old. I am a big guy (183 cm. 85 kg.) and I am always on top - missionary.
I never damaged any one of them. The Babes will easily outlast me in perfect condition.

INFORMATIONS