teddy-babes.com

Some questions about Teddy Babes

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
jellynuts13
Active Poster
Active Poster

Some questions about Teddy Babes

Post by jellynuts13 »

Hey guys, I've been considering buying a Teddy Babe. I specifically had my eye on the Tina or the Vicky Deluxe model as their faces are the most appealing to me.

I live in Australia, and was wondering if they still ship here (I can't imagine why they wouldn't). I've sent them an email asking pretty much the same question, but I thought it wouldn't hurt asking here as well. I would appreciate it if some other Aussies could share their experience in buying a Teddy Babe.

I also wanted to ask about the difference between the silicone and plush inserts. Which is better for sexy time? I've heard some mixed reviews about the silicone inserts being too tight and was wondering if it was even worth while getting them with the doll. I suppose I could get both the extra plush inserts, and the silicone ones to give them a try. However, I figured asking current Teddy Babe owners would help me make a more informed decision.

Thanks guys in advance for your help. I hope you're all having a great weekend.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Some questions about Teddy Babes

Post by Missionary »

Hello jelly,
Couple of comments from California: I only use silicone inserts from other vendors. I received one from 8W, too small, too hard. It is one aspect of the Doll world I urge you to investigate until you find the perfect insert for your pleasure. Size, softness and texture are very important. For long rides, I like them smooth and soft, but not collapsing soft. There are postings in the Teddy Babe section about inserts. I never understood the plush inserts.
Vicky was my first Doll back in 2012 and she is still the leader of the group. Cindy has a very similar face. My Tina from 2013 is a nice big girl, with sizable boobs. Every one of the faces is pretty. It is easy to get carried away.
Now let me point out that when you order a Babe, you may select a different eye from another Babe, different lips, different hair, different nail color. pubes or no pubes. Read the standard configuration for the particular Doll and request the changes you want.
My Babes are from 2012 to 2019, straight leg deluxe models, all of them shown with new wigs from Amazon. Dolls are fun, they also provide a place to spend your money. Voluntary servitude.
First picture has the TB website promo pictures, the second picture shows my Babes with new hair.
24 Babes Promo.JPG
24 Babes Promo.JPG (466.81 KiB) Viewed 543 times
Composite24.JPG
Composite24.JPG (256.75 KiB) Viewed 543 times

jellynuts13
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jellynuts13 »

Missionary wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:31 am Hello jelly,
Couple of comments from California: I only use silicone inserts from other vendors. I received one from 8W, too small, too hard. It is one aspect of the Doll world I urge you to investigate until you find the perfect insert for your pleasure. Size, softness and texture are very important. For long rides, I like them smooth and soft, but not collapsing soft. There are postings in the Teddy Babe section about inserts. I never understood the plush inserts.
Vicky was my first Doll back in 2012 and she is still the leader of the group. Cindy has a very similar face. My Tina from 2013 is a nice big girl, with sizable boobs. Every one of the faces is pretty. It is easy to get carried away.
Now let me point out that when you order a Babe, you may select a different eye from another Babe, different lips, different hair, different nail color. pubes or no pubes. Read the standard configuration for the particular Doll and request the changes you want.
My Babes are from 2012 to 2019, straight leg deluxe models, all of them shown with new wigs from Amazon. Dolls are fun, they also provide a place to spend your money. Voluntary servitude.
First picture has the TB website promo pictures, the second picture shows my Babes with new hair.
24 Babes Promo.JPG
Composite24.JPG
Thanks for the info Missionary. Also thanks for the pictures of your girls, it's nice to get some side by side comparisons of all the different faces.

Yeah, I get the sense that the silicone inserts from 8W aren't that good. I noticed on one of the other threads there was some people talking about modifying their flesh light sleeves to fit into the doll which I may try and do. I'd imagine the plush inserts might be alright for a late night quickie, where you might not feel like lubing up but I'm just guessing as I have no idea what they would feel like haha.

That's cool that you can mix and match the eyes, lips, hair pubes and what not. As I was thinking of getting the Vicky model but having the same type pubes as Tina, only blonde. I may still change my mind yet, as you say all the faces look pretty good. It's going to be a tough call.

I'll admit, I haven't had that much experience with dolls except for owning a TPE WM doll for awhile. I'm currently waiting on a Real Doll, but because it's taking so long I thought getting another doll in the mean time would be good to tide me over. Although, I'm not that keen on spending too much which is why I figured the Teddy Babe would be a good option. The idea of being able to cuddle up to it is appealing.

I hope 8W reply to my email I sent them soon. I'm pretty eager to find out what it's going to cost me if I do order one.

Anyway, cheers for your help. :glou:

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

I have further comment for your insert question.
Back in 2012 I also owned an RD2 Doll. Unfortunately, my nose developed an allergy to the sweet smell of the body and my back developed intolerance to her weight. She had sizeable boobs with a bottom to match them. I was already 75 years old at the time, can't blame them. RD makes good products.
The RD Doll came with a silicone insert and a handy insertion tool. I still use them with my Teddy Babes. In fact, I purchased a couple of more inserts.
In the first photo: Tool, Insert and Pink Pouch from 8W. The clear plastic bag from 8W is not shown.
The second photo: tool in insert, insert in pink pouch, pink pouch in clear plastic bag, the whole assembly inserted into Doll.
Note1: use small amount of your favorite water-based lubricant to insert the tool into the insert.
Note2: The RD2 inserts came with closed ends to create vacuum and more friction. Too intense for me. I have removed the plugs to make the inserts open ended. Perfect for me.
The clear plastic bag is to protect your Doll from accidents.
You are a customer of theirs also, maybe they would sell inserts and the tool to you, if you are interested.
Tool, Insert and Pouch.jpg
Tool, Insert and Pouch.jpg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 478 times
Remove Tool and Ready to Go.jpg
Remove Tool and Ready to Go.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 478 times

jellynuts13
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jellynuts13 »

Missionary wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 12:51 am I have further comment for your insert question.
Back in 2012 I also owned an RD2 Doll. Unfortunately, my nose developed an allergy to the sweet smell of the body and my back developed intolerance to her weight. She had sizeable boobs with a bottom to match them. I was already 75 years old at the time, can't blame them. RD makes good products.
The RD Doll came with a silicone insert and a handy insertion tool. I still use them with my Teddy Babes. In fact, I purchased a couple of more inserts.
In the first photo: Tool, Insert and Pink Pouch from 8W. The clear plastic bag from 8W is not shown.
The second photo: tool in insert, insert in pink pouch, pink pouch in clear plastic bag, the whole assembly inserted into Doll.
Note1: use small amount of your favorite water-based lubricant to insert the tool into the insert.
Note2: The RD2 inserts came with closed ends to create vacuum and more friction. Too intense for me. I have removed the plugs to make the inserts open ended. Perfect for me.
The clear plastic bag is to protect your Doll from accidents.
You are a customer of theirs also, maybe they would sell inserts and the tool to you, if you are interested.
Tool, Insert and Pouch.jpg
Remove Tool and Ready to Go.jpg
Wow! That's actually a really good idea for an insert. I might actually consider trying that out. I'd imagine the RD inserts feel pretty good and are quite lifelike too. I'm guessing the fact that it's quite slender and not as wide as a fleshlight sleeve would make it a good fit inside the Teddy Babe canal.

On a side note, the RD I've ordered has the built in vagina which I chose for the sake of more realism. In saying that, I might have to order a separate insert from from Abyss to try it on with the Teddy Babe.

I got a reply back from 8W today and have a better idea on how much it's probably going to cost me for the doll plus shipping. It's certainly a bit more than I initially expected but given that I live in Australia and the Aussie dollar is doing really poorly against the US dollars it's not much of a surprise. It's not nearly as much as what my RD cost, but it's certainly enough to make me hesitate buying one straight away haha.

Nevertheless, I do appreciate the tips and help. :glou:

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

They may have inserts of different softness. For size, the fiberfill will hold it in place.
I respect your decision on the built-in V, but the cleaning is complicated with a heavy Doll.
Any more realism on my setup and I would lose consciousness every time. Damned neurons just keep firing.
I think you Teddy Babe will be your favorite Babe sooner or later. They are little devils. (female devils)

jellynuts13
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jellynuts13 »

Missionary wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 4:19 am They may have inserts of different softness. For size, the fiberfill will hold it in place.
I respect your decision on the built-in V, but the cleaning is complicated with a heavy Doll.
Any more realism on my setup and I would lose consciousness every time. Damned neurons just keep firing.
I think you Teddy Babe will be your favorite Babe sooner or later. They are little devils. (female devils)
Yeah for sure. I looked up the price for RD inserts and they're 350USD! 8O I'm sure they're pretty good but man, after 2000AUD for the Teddy Babe and shipping...It looks like I'm going to need to save for a little longer.

It was a difficult decision between the built in vagina or insert with my RD. Hopefully the realism will be worth the hassle in cleaning her afterwards. I also went for the built in on the recommendation of another RD owner who said it'll reduce the wear and tear on the dolls vagina. I noticed even with my TPE doll that I had, taking the insert out and putting it back in over and over was causing little micro tears in the vagina region. Of course I was a bit of a novice with the whole thing but still. I'm guessing that type of wear and tear won't be too much of a problem with the Teddy Babe though, being that it's plush and not silicone or TPE.

I think it's also possible that the Teddy Babe might possibly end up doing most of the heavy lifting when it comes to meeting my physical needs. This is due to it being much lighter, and easier to manage with cleaning up afterwards. It sounds like they're lots of fun. :)

Dastardlydave

Post by Dastardlydave »

The only question I have is do plush girls and TPE girls get on.
I have my TPE girl chloe sence before Christmas last and now have the Tina delux teddy babe ordered and got confirmation she's shipping today.
Hoping I'm not the cause of ww3 as that could make certain other people very jealous.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

They only have issues getting along if you imagine them that way. There's no advantage to imagining jealous or possessive personalities for your dolls unless those traits enhance your mental enjoyment of the role play with doll ownership.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm missing out on something by spreading my attention between multiple dolls. On the other hand "playtime" with multiple partners is often on people's bucket list, and can be fun to do with our doll friends.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Dastardlydave wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:05 am The only question I have is do plush girls and TPE girls get on.
I have my TPE girl chloe sence before Christmas last and now have the Tina delux teddy babe ordered and got confirmation she's shipping today.
Hoping I'm not the cause of ww3 as that could make certain other people very jealous.
TB's are not jealous on TPE/Silicone/Real Girls because they know NOTHING can compete with them when it comes to cuddling. The totally secret truth ist that most rubber (as in silicone, tpe) doll owners have a fabric doll too for sex because they are much easier in handling, maintenance and much more pleasant to cuddle with.

I got lucky with my first doll. It was TPE and it was bad quality. Manufacturer and dealer agreed that its bad quality and that i get a new one. So i sent it back and NEVER got the new one. After 1/2 year i got all my money back. But I had her 4 days and learned that TPE dolls aren't really fun. Cold and heavy and lots of maintenance, hard to repair etc. - Meanwhile also all my JM Dolls silicone dolls "died" too. Opposed to that despite daily partially heavy "use" my TB's are still alive and in good shape with some minor problem that can be easily handled (more or less).
NEVER a rubber doll again. Waste of money and time. Said that I'm still surprised that the fabric doll market isn't MUCH bigger than it actually is. Basically Teddy Babes, Valentina Girls and Happy Dolls and thats it. Not much of a change since 2 years.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

I love my Plushies, and they love me back.

Dastardlydave

Post by Dastardlydave »

DocMoriarty wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 12:35 pm
Dastardlydave wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:05 am The only question I have is do plush girls and TPE girls get on.
TB's are not jealous on TPE/Silicone/Real Girls because they know NOTHING can compete with them when it comes to cuddling. The totally secret truth ist that most rubber (as in silicone, tpe) doll owners have a fabric doll too for sex because they are much easier in handling, maintenance and much more pleasant to cuddle with.

I got lucky with my first doll. It was TPE and it was bad quality. Manufacturer and dealer agreed that its bad quality and that i get a new one. So i sent it back and NEVER got the new one. After 1/2 year i got all my money back. But I had her 4 days and learned that TPE dolls aren't really fun. Cold and heavy and lots of maintenance, hard to repair etc. - Meanwhile also all my JM Dolls silicone dolls "died" too. Opposed to that despite daily partially heavy "use" my TB's are still alive and in good shape with some minor problem that can be easily handled (more or less).
NEVER a rubber doll again. Waste of money and time. Said that I'm still surprised that the fabric doll market isn't MUCH bigger than it actually is. Basically Teddy Babes, Valentina Girls and Happy Dolls and thats it. Not much of a change since 2 years.
that's actually why I ordered my plush girl for cuddles and maybe some sex I mainly concentrate on photography with chloe so far anyways

INFORMATIONS