reallovesexdolls.com

RLSD response?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Bad_Dog
Apprentice
Apprentice

RLSD response?

Post by Bad_Dog »

Is anybody else having issue getting in contact with RLSD? Received QC photos on the 10th and haven’t seen a response since.

informalproblem

Re: RLSD response?

Post by informalproblem »

They are currently transitioning from one web portal to another, so there are delays. I had a question, so I DMed Stacy here, rather than their website based messaging service. She was able to respond very quickly, via TDF.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

It's been my experience that RLSD is consistently responsive to inquiries and concerns, though at the pace that they do business and their traffic volume it sometimes takes them a couple of days to get back to the customer. Especially if those questions or concerns have to be researched, translated into a foreign language, and transmitted to the manufacturer's customer affairs representative who then has to pursue those matters elsewhere in their company. Sometimes you have to wait for RLSD because they're awaiting an answer from a manufacturer's representative on the other side of the world. I'm certain that RLSD will return your call or respond to your PM as soon as they receive the information sought.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

I ordered a head from them about a month ago, and it came in without any issues, and I just ordered a set of eyes and a wig, last week, and it arrived today. But like informalproblem said, they are currently transitioning from one web portal to another. So it may take some time to get back to you.

Bad_Dog
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bad_Dog »

informalproblem wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:57 pm They are currently transitioning from one web portal to another, so there are delays. I had a question, so I DMed Stacy here, rather than their website based messaging service. She was able to respond very quickly, via TDF.
They’ve been pretty great about responding quickly and letting me know if they needed to wait for information on something, so I figured I’d see if something was going on that I didn’t know about. Thanks for the heads up on the portal, I hadn’t seen anything about that. Good to know. Thanks!

INFORMATIONS