elsababe.com

Big Good News for Elsa Babe Doll Fans ~ Free Elsa Babe Doll Heads Giving Away!

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Big Good News for Elsa Babe Doll Fans ~ Free Elsa Babe Doll Heads Giving Away!

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

wurd88 wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 11:13 am My Top 5 from Elsa Babe are as follows..

1. RHC031 Sakai Kanako – This is my favorite head that Elsa Babe offers and I can see why it is so popular. Depending on how you style her, she can look intense, mature, or even innocent. Elsa Babe has done a great job on capturing/replicating the look of a modern young adult Asian female and allowing her to be versatile enough for various aesthetics. Everything from the slim face, the v-shaped jawline, the eyebrows, the eye lashes the distance between the eyes, just feels/looks perfect to me. Man...and those lips of hers look so lush and inviting.

2. RHC027 Ivanka Ricci – This is one of those heads that stood out to me mainly because it captures that look of a mature Western female. It even has that roundness to the face that's a bit more common here in the West. It's great that Elsa Babe understands that not everyone is in to the same thing. Not everyone wants a youthful look or an Asian head in general. Some may want a mature look, or a Western look and out of all their Western options this head does a great job filling that role for me.

3. AHR001 Koda Sayuri – When it comes to heads, I typically prefer a neutral expression but Koda Sayuri just brings that bubbly, happy expression that works whether you just have the doll sitting there posing or while you have it in action. Either way, it just works and I don't think you could go wrong with this choice. A bonus is the open mouth may allow for an easier/more enjoyable oral experience compared to the other 148cm head options. It’s also the first head for the 148cm body that I’ve seen as well as what drew me to the brand, so I have a bit of a bias for it.

4. RAD004 Tachibana Kotori – This head has a bit more of a neutral expression but it’s that neutral expression that reminds me of characters like Rei Ayanami, Hinata Hyuga or Shouko Komi giving off the Dandere vibes. My only worry or issue is that the mouth opening is pretty small which may make oral a difficult task. Especially when oral with 148cm heads isn't as recommended as their taller doll's head offerings to begin with. Then again, I guess that is the trade off for the look that makes her what she is.

5. XHB004 Hasegawa Yukina – Although she is similar to Hoshino Suzumi, I personally enjoy the subtle increase to the squint in her eyes to further empathize the ahegao/ecstatic face. Of all the faces in this ahegao style, I love this one the most. Nothing beats that dopamine hit from sex and that sense of approval you get from knowing you pleased your partner. Although this is a doll(obviously), it does a great job replicating that scenario for you simply through the doll's facial expression.

Suggestions: Some of my suggestions that aren't necessarily for a specific head but all heads in general are possibly showcasing different make up options. It's clear the people working on the makeup for the heads are talented. Your makeup artists should try to experiment with some more options because little things like a bit of freckles or even a mole on the outer corner of the doll's eye can really make some heads pop. I've noticed that a lot of potential buyers don't even know you can request different things when buying; such as makeup styles. I'm sure if you guys showed off some of these things and made them official options when buying, some people would surely go for it.

Another is to get rid of the Elsa Babe branding on the back of the heads if that's still a thing. Heard that it could get annoying at times with the wigs or even when one partakes in oral. If I were grabbing the head and having to feel those letters on the back of the head, I'm sure I wouldn't like that. I can see how that would ruin the immersion for some. lol

Improve quality checks on dolls with soft teeth. I've seen some other users comment on it. I'm not sure how frequent it is but I know I would be really disappointed if I bought a doll hoping to use its oral function, only to find out that it's a painful experience due to glue issues.
Hello, wurd88, thank you for your participation and suggestions. Actually we have been working on improving quality control and quality checks, for more oral details you may be interested in, please check here view: viewtopic.php?f=541&t=151195.

Good luck!
:glou:

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Big Good News for Elsa Babe Doll Fans ~ Free Elsa Babe Doll Heads Giving Away!

Post by Justinpassinthru »

Oh, this will be an easy one!

#1 Ayanokouji Akane
If there's one head I would champion above all others it's this one, regardless of brand. She is a perfect 10/10, dream girl. Is she anime-like or is she super realistic? YES!!! :multi: Put this head on a 160 body, adjust boobs to liking (or add a third), and chef's kiss, call it a day!

#2 Inujima Haruko
Elsababe understands how doll fans think like no other. Inujima takes me back to my teenage years, watching Lola Bunny rocking that basketball outfit in Space Jam. At the time, the only chance to see something like this was on screen, but she lets you come home to that face. She knows what's up, doc, if you know what I mean. :whistle:

#3 Fukada Ryoko
Are you kidding me right now? I have no witty explanation for this one. She is perfection. :painting:

#4 Ivanka Ricci
I am a chronic window shopper when it comes to dolls, and Ivanka is one I always come back to. Something about the hair and face works very well together. So beautiful!
She looks like she picked the style herself, and the photographer simply caught lightening in a bottle. Yes, please!

#5 Molly Red Wolf
This head made me a Molly fan. Can you imagine living with someone you can also watch their videos online? Holly Molly, people. :plaidskirt:

Bonus answer:

Bessie
Why limit yourself to just a head? I watched an anime recently with a sexy fairy companion, which opened the door to a whole world of mini-companions! I like them all, but I'm partial to the one with horns, myself. :glou:

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Harry »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 9:25 pm Oh, this will be an easy one!

#1 Ayanokouji Akane
If there's one head I would champion above all others it's this one, regardless of brand. She is a perfect 10/10, dream girl. Is she anime-like or is she super realistic? YES!!! :multi: Put this head on a 160 body, adjust boobs to liking (or add a third), and chef's kiss, call it a day!

#2 Inujima Haruko
Elsababe understands how doll fans think like no other. Inujima takes me back to my teenage years, watching Lola Bunny rocking that basketball outfit in Space Jam. At the time, the only chance to see something like this was on screen, but she lets you come home to that face. She knows what's up, doc, if you know what I mean. :whistle:

#3 Fukada Ryoko
Are you kidding me right now? I have no witty explanation for this one. She is perfection. :painting:

#4 Ivanka Ricci
I am a chronic window shopper when it comes to dolls, and Ivanka is one I always come back to. Something about the hair and face works very well together. So beautiful!
She looks like she picked the style herself, and the photographer simply caught lightening in a bottle. Yes, please!

#5 Molly Red Wolf
This head made me a Molly fan. Can you imagine living with someone you can also watch their videos online? Holly Molly, people. :plaidskirt:

Bonus answer:

Bessie
Why limit yourself to just a head? I watched an anime recently with a sexy fairy companion, which opened the door to a whole world of mini-companions! I like them all, but I'm partial to the one with horns, myself. :glou:
Thanks for your bonus answer. :lol: Maybe we should consider to develop a new doll based on this model.

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

As I have been keeping an eye on elsa babe for a long time this isn't an easy list to make, but if I have to:
1. Nagashima Sawako
eb-hb035-harry_sample02_4.jpg
eb-hb035-harry_sample02_4.jpg (430.44 KiB) Viewed 3101 times
this head is just awesome and I am surprised it has flown under the radar. Elsa babes original style and My favorite no question.
2. Suzuki Chiyo
eb-hc025-harry_sample01_6.jpg
eb-hc025-harry_sample01_6.jpg (410.84 KiB) Viewed 3101 times
the finest elf head I have seen period.
3. Takano Rie
eb-hb024-harry_sample_5.jpg
eb-hb024-harry_sample_5.jpg (650.98 KiB) Viewed 3101 times
2nd finest elf
head
4. Yoshikawa Yu
eb-rhc006-harry_sample_2.jpg
eb-rhc006-harry_sample_2.jpg (521.09 KiB) Viewed 3101 times
what's not to like
5. Iwai Yuzuki
eb-rhc035-harry_sample_1.jpg
eb-rhc035-harry_sample_1.jpg (223.22 KiB) Viewed 3101 times
very beautiful

My honorable mention: Suzumiya Oriyuki
2021_0720_22180300.jpg
2021_0720_22180300.jpg (793.03 KiB) Viewed 3101 times
I have this head and there is just something captivating about her. Something in the eyes.

Thankyou for your consideration

Elsa Babe_Jessica
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Jessica »

Ztar073 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 11:40 pm As I have been keeping an eye on elsa babe for a long time this isn't an easy list to make, but if I have to:
1. Nagashima Sawakoeb-hb035-harry_sample02_4.jpgthis head is just awesome and I am surprised it has flown under the radar. Elsa babes original style and My favorite no question.
2. Suzuki Chiyo eb-hc025-harry_sample01_6.jpgthe finest elf head I have seen period.
3. Takano Rie eb-hb024-harry_sample_5.jpg 2nd finest elf
head
4. Yoshikawa Yu eb-rhc006-harry_sample_2.jpg what's not to like
5. Iwai Yuzuki eb-rhc035-harry_sample_1.jpg very beautiful

My honorable mention: Suzumiya Oriyuki2021_0720_22180300.jpgI have this head and there is just something captivating about her. Something in the eyes.

Thankyou for your consideration
Thanks for your long time support. Nice choices and Good luck!! :glou:
Elsa Babe Official Store: elsababe.com
Twitter: @ElsaBabeDoll
Email: service@elsababe.com & jessica@elsababe.com

Norbud

Post by Norbud »

I would add Morikawa Yuki five times. Meow x5! You guys at Elsa Babe does some of the best head designs in my opinion. Here are my favorites.

1. Morikawa Yuki, ZHB001
I love catgirls and she is the reason I have a doll in the first place. Maybe update her facial expression to smile more and make a head mold for the taller bodies. Maybe also make moveable jaws for this head would be nice. An anthro body would be nice for her too :D

2. Inujima Haruko, ZHB003
She is so pretty. I love these anthro heads and the designers did an excellent job, pretty much nothing I'd want changed here. Moveable jaw here aswell maybe?

3. Jennifer Roberts, DHR003
I like this head, she looks so happy and enthusiastic. Also I think she would fit nice in a Princess Peach costume :D

4. Igirashi Akiko, AHC004.
I like this one because it is an anime head for the taller body. The tongue is cute. She looks slightly worried on the eyebrows, so make that a little more happy.

5. Aida Rina, ZHB002
The ears are great and she is very cute. She also could have used a more happy expression I think.
The world needs more catgirls. Check out Vanilla's latest eye candy page for more cat pictures!
Elsa Babe 150cm Silicone & 160cm TPE - ZHB001, ZHB003, DHR003, XHC001.
YL head #193.

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Norbud wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 12:50 pm I would add Morikawa Yuki five times. Meow x5! You guys at Elsa Babe does some of the best head designs in my opinion. Here are my favorites.

1. Morikawa Yuki, ZHB001
I love catgirls and she is the reason I have a doll in the first place. Maybe update her facial expression to smile more and make a head mold for the taller bodies. Maybe also make moveable jaws for this head would be nice. An anthro body would be nice for her too :D

2. Inujima Haruko, ZHB003
She is so pretty. I love these anthro heads and the designers did an excellent job, pretty much nothing I'd want changed here. Moveable jaw here aswell maybe?

3. Jennifer Roberts, DHR003
I like this head, she looks so happy and enthusiastic. Also I think she would fit nice in a Princess Peach costume :D

4. Igirashi Akiko, AHC004.
I like this one because it is an anime head for the taller body. The tongue is cute. She looks slightly worried on the eyebrows, so make that a little more happy.

5. Aida Rina, ZHB002
The ears are great and she is very cute. She also could have used a more happy expression I think.
Norbud, thanks for your support, I know Morikawa Yuki is top 1 in your mind. Meow :wink:

Shaeffer

Post by Shaeffer »

In no particular order!!

1. AHC007 Rosalyn Clark/Kinsley Clark

This might be cheating, but I'm counting the twins as one choice! And why? I love this expressive face, and there's nothing else like her!

2. ZHC004 Zana Fox

Why? This vixen is super foxy! ;P Definitely on my list since this foxgirl was announced. And I already have a type with my plush blue vixen!

3. ZHB003 Inujima Haruko

Why? The goodest puppygirl! I want a pet to sit at my feet all day while I'm working!

4. ZHB002 Aida Rina

Why? Who wouldn't love to find out what it means to "breed like bunnies" with this bunnygirl? ;)

5. ZHB001 Morikawa Yuki

Why? I could pet this catgirl all day! And clearly I like monstergirls, so she was destined to be on this list!

LaysbackonDays
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LaysbackonDays »

wurd88 wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 11:13 am My Top 5 from Elsa Babe are as follows..

1. RHC031 Sakai Kanako – This is my favorite head that Elsa Babe offers and I can see why it is so popular. Depending on how you style her, she can look intense, mature, or even innocent. Elsa Babe has done a great job on capturing/replicating the look of a modern young adult Asian female and allowing her to be versatile enough for various aesthetics. Everything from the slim face, the v-shaped jawline, the eyebrows, the eye lashes the distance between the eyes, just feels/looks perfect to me. Man...and those lips of hers look so lush and inviting.

2. RHC027 Ivanka Ricci – This is one of those heads that stood out to me mainly because it captures that look of a mature Western female. It even has that roundness to the face that's a bit more common here in the West. It's great that Elsa Babe understands that not everyone is in to the same thing. Not everyone wants a youthful look or an Asian head in general. Some may want a mature look, or a Western look and out of all their Western options this head does a great job filling that role for me.

3. AHR001 Koda Sayuri – When it comes to heads, I typically prefer a neutral expression but Koda Sayuri just brings that bubbly, happy expression that works whether you just have the doll sitting there posing or while you have it in action. Either way, it just works and I don't think you could go wrong with this choice. A bonus is the open mouth may allow for an easier/more enjoyable oral experience compared to the other 148cm head options. It’s also the first head for the 148cm body that I’ve seen as well as what drew me to the brand, so I have a bit of a bias for it.

4. RAD004 Tachibana Kotori – This head has a bit more of a neutral expression but it’s that neutral expression that reminds me of characters like Rei Ayanami, Hinata Hyuga or Shouko Komi giving off the Dandere vibes. My only worry or issue is that the mouth opening is pretty small which may make oral a difficult task. Especially when oral with 148cm heads isn't as recommended as their taller doll's head offerings to begin with. Then again, I guess that is the trade off for the look that makes her what she is.

5. XHB004 Hasegawa Yukina – Although she is similar to Hoshino Suzumi, I personally enjoy the subtle increase to the squint in her eyes to further empathize the ahegao/ecstatic face. Of all the faces in this ahegao style, I love this one the most. Nothing beats that dopamine hit from sex and that sense of approval you get from knowing you pleased your partner. Although this is a doll(obviously), it does a great job replicating that scenario for you simply through the doll's facial expression.

Suggestions: Some of my suggestions that aren't necessarily for a specific head but all heads in general are possibly showcasing different make up options. It's clear the people working on the makeup for the heads are talented. Your makeup artists should try to experiment with some more options because little things like a bit of freckles or even a mole on the outer corner of the doll's eye can really make some heads pop. I've noticed that a lot of potential buyers don't even know you can request different things when buying; such as makeup styles. I'm sure if you guys showed off some of these things and made them official options when buying, some people would surely go for it.

Another is to get rid of the Elsa Babe branding on the back of the heads if that's still a thing. Heard that it could get annoying at times with the wigs or even when one partakes in oral. If I were grabbing the head and having to feel those letters on the back of the head, I'm sure I wouldn't like that. I can see how that would ruin the immersion for some. lol

Improve quality checks on dolls with soft teeth. I've seen some other users comment on it. I'm not sure how frequent it is but I know I would be really disappointed if I bought a doll hoping to use its oral function, only to find out that it's a painful experience due to glue issues.
that's scary that improve quality would open the box to see if there is soft teeth just to try it out themselves then glue the teeth back in for shipment :grab:

Elsa Babe
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Elsa Babe »

LaysbackonDays wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 2:24 am
that's scary that improve quality would open the box to see if there is soft teeth just to try it out themselves then glue the teeth back in for shipment :grab:
In order to save shipping time, we should put you in the shipping box so that you can help us check the doll's quality during shipping. Thanks for your hard work. (╯‵□′)╯""┻━┻☆))>○<
Elsa Babe Store: https://www.elsababe.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElsaBabeDoll
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ElsaBabeDoll
Instagram: @elsababedoll
Tumblr: @ElsaBabeDoll
Pinterest: @ElsaBabeDoll
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@elsababeworkshop9523
Email: service@elsababe.com
Mobile/WeChat: 13823722824 / 18925701825 / 18925839030
QQ Customer Service:1143951597 / 350455303
QQ Group: 234807729 / 765978302 / 470580720

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

5. Iwai Yuzuki - Great facial features. Very classy look.

4. Kurokawa Mio - Pushed the envelope

3. Fukada Ryoko - Face of innocence

2. Ivanka Ricci - Timeless face sculpt. Works for almost any style.

1. Sakai Kanako - Ivanka Ricci's younger sister. Top 5 head of all-time from any manufacturer IMO.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

LaysbackonDays
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LaysbackonDays »

Elsa Babe wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 7:34 am
LaysbackonDays wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 2:24 am
In order to save shipping time, we should put you in the shipping box so that you can help us check the doll's quality during shipping. Thanks for your hard work. (╯‵□′)╯""┻━┻☆))>○<
:haha4: wish i could i had one that was shipped and put on hold by the package delivery it was handed to me the box was tore open with the teeth loose :roll:

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Harry »

crazedcat wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 8:44 am 5. Iwai Yuzuki - Great facial features. Very classy look.

4. Kurokawa Mio - Pushed the envelope

3. Fukada Ryoko - Face of innocence

2. Ivanka Ricci - Timeless face sculpt. Works for almost any style.

1. Sakai Kanako - Ivanka Ricci's younger sister. Top 5 head of all-time from any manufacturer IMO.
Thanks for your support, glad to hear Sakai Kanako is the top 1. :D

Friend-21
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Friend-21 »

Alright I'll give my 2 cents,

Let's start.

#5. Inoue Miu
eb-hb046-harry_sample01_4.jpg
eb-hb046-harry_sample01_4.jpg (424.38 KiB) Viewed 2817 times
Elsababe makes quite a few of elf dolls, however this one is my personal favorite, she has such a beautiful expression with very kissable lips and super cute elf ears... I can't help myself wanting to give em a little pinch.

#4. Sakai Kanako
RHC031-Unoff-A04.jpg
RHC031-Unoff-A04.jpg (474.12 KiB) Viewed 2817 times
I don't normally go for non anime style doll heads but this is good stuff, the Mamika and picture above photoshoot was great with such alluring eyes it is hard not to love her seductive gaze.

#3. Koizumi Nana
RAD001 (15).jpg
RAD001 (15).jpg (637.41 KiB) Viewed 2817 times
Koizumi is such a cute girl! I love that she looks great with long and short hair, plus the bright anime eyes makes her adorable, also you can't forgot her cute snaggletooth. 10/10 would headpat.

#2. Mogami Nozomi
RAD008-Off-C09.jpg
RAD008-Off-C09.jpg (189.74 KiB) Viewed 2817 times
This was a tough choice, however I really like this one because of her amazing bold and sharp eyes, it is quite mesmerizing. I was almost going to insta buy her, but I don't have anywhere to store her unfortunately... just like number 1.

#1. Mishima Nico
AHR005-Off-B010.jpg
AHR005-Off-B010.jpg (637.23 KiB) Viewed 2817 times
Number 1 in my book, I can't tell you how much I wanted to order her as soon as she released, but I could not since I live in a small room... anyway I love anime maids and well this is a top tier maid I'd say. Her smile is so cute I just want to cuddle and headpat her so much, such a happy doll makes me feel good no matter what.

Honorable mentions would be the anthro/furry heads and Ijuuin Maki.
I'm no furry but the heads that you make are really cool and its nice to see such variety.
I also like the new anime demon girl head very nice... was tough not to include her.

Great job Elsababe!

Mishima Nico Elsa Babe 148cmL
Inoue Miu Elsa Babe 150cmXL
Saya Dollhouse168 80cm "Shiori" (Silicone)
Neko Keibu Elsa Babe
Vampire oral Elsa Babe

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Friend-21 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:43 pm Alright I'll give my 2 cents,

Let's start.

#5. Inoue Miu
eb-hb046-harry_sample01_4.jpg

Elsababe makes quite a few of elf dolls, however this one is my personal favorite, she has such a beautiful expression with very kissable lips and super cute elf ears... I can't help myself wanting to give em a little pinch.

#4. Sakai Kanako
RHC031-Unoff-A04.jpg

I don't normally go for non anime style doll heads but this is good stuff, the Mamika and picture above photoshoot was great with such alluring eyes it is hard not to love her seductive gaze.

#3. Koizumi Nana
RAD001 (15).jpg

Koizumi is such a cute girl! I love that she looks great with long and short hair, plus the bright anime eyes makes her adorable, also you can't forgot her cute snaggletooth. 10/10 would headpat.

#2. Mogami Nozomi
RAD008-Off-C09.jpg

This was a tough choice, however I really like this one because of her amazing bold and sharp eyes, it is quite mesmerizing. I was almost going to insta buy her, but I don't have anywhere to store her unfortunately... just like number 1.

#1. Mishima Nico
AHR005-Off-B010.jpg

Number 1 in my book, I can't tell you how much I wanted to order her as soon as she released, but I could not since I live in a small room... anyway I love anime maids and well this is a top tier maid I'd say. Her smile is so cute I just want to cuddle and headpat her so much, such a happy doll makes me feel good no matter what.

Honorable mentions would be the anthro/furry heads and Ijuuin Maki.
I'm no furry but the heads that you make are really cool and its nice to see such variety.
I also like the new anime demon girl head very nice... was tough not to include her.

Great job Elsababe!

Thank you for your continued support and interest in Elsa Babe dolls. Yes, Mogami Nozomi and Ijuuin Maki are the latest anime heads, :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: they are so so adorable, I like them too.
Wish you good luck! :wink:

INFORMATIONS