reallovesexdolls.com

Bigger Gel breasts with softer TPE ?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Puhzuri4Me
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Bigger Gel breasts with softer TPE ?

Post by Puhzuri4Me »

I've been researching lately &Word has it that Gel adds another cup size to a dolls bust...
I've also learned that softer TPE is thinner/More elastic and whatnot...
Seems this might mean that you'd need to add more Gel to properly fill out a boob as such...
Leading of course to- MORE CUP SIZE Eh ?
Thinner skin by itself means more internal room so more CCs would be required, Otherwise they'll be underfilled.
Then consider that it's stretchier which may take even more Gel to help'Er look just right so... Yeah
If F becomes G with Gel in Standard Blend than how much of a size gain happens with Extra Soft or Ultra ?
I wouldn't expect a HUGE increase,
Probably @Least a half inch, Which aint nothin' to sneeze@ &'ll be well appreciated here for sure, Lol
I dunno, I'm in the market to get an F-Cup Torso in Gel/Ultra Soft from RLSD anyhow ;)

andy1324

Re: Bigger Gel breasts with softer TPE ?

Post by andy1324 »

Puhjuri4Me
I think you will find as you continue your search that many vendors wont do gel on anything G and larger, at least they wont offer you any warranty. And many have posted here about problems in that area as well... Then on the other hand I know there are a few posters who do use gel on larger breasts and swear by it. Definitely a much discussed subject...

Puhzuri4Me
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Puhzuri4Me »

I'm interested in an F-Cup though so that's not a concern here :)

chippyminton

Post by chippyminton »

SM Doll are now offering gel on their wonderful 150cm L-Cup ........

Puhzuri4Me
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Puhzuri4Me »

Then yer getting M-Cups with Gel there :)
Ultra-Soft could get ya N-Cups or close to it...
I gotta have something not too heavy, Preferrably 60 Lbs or less
The F-Cup Torso I'm dreaming of is 56 Lbs default where the L-Cup is actually a bit lighter,
But after adding gel the L-Cup's gonna weigh more, &That's more than I'm willing too deal with...

INFORMATIONS