sexyrealsexdolls.com

Most realistic LOOKING pocket pussy?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Chef4130
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Most realistic LOOKING pocket pussy?

Post by Chef4130 »

Contacted Customer Service via chat, and my issue is being escalated. The customer service rep was helpful enough, but did confirm that they recently changed the molds to the wider openings on all their models, so if you're buying strictly for the realistic appearance like I did, buyer beware. Without confirming, he did seem to agree that there is something not right with the coloring on mine, and they expressed a desire to make things right for me... so we'll see what happens. I'll keep you all updated.

keivn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by keivn »

Unfortunately I think most insertables made in the US or other western countries just don't care about the actual penetration experience. I bought a Bad Dragon before because of their unique visual appearance, and I too felt like I was gonna get bruised. They trick you with those beautiful images but are just too freaking hard. Now I look for videos on sex toys and if they stay rigid and don't bend at all, that's a huge giveaway of just how hard they are. If the sleeve appears to be limpy droopy and flaccid, that means they are soft and feel better (just speaking for myself, I know people that actually prefer to be milked hard by rock-solid ones).
Now I only buy ones made in Japan, and some of them actually have softness scale on them. They are made in TPE and some don't really look realistic, but by the end of day it's how it feels matters most to me.

Chef4130
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chef4130 »

Heard back from customer service via email, and they are sending out another replacement Boogina that they assure me will be made from a softer compound and will be dyed correctly. I don’t even have to send the other one back. I have to say that even though I was initially disappointed in the product, their customer service has been outstanding so far. I should also mention that shipping was fast (though very expensive). I definitely have to give them credit for trying to make things right. We’ll see how the next one turns out…

Chef4130
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chef4130 »

So unfortunately my replacement Boogina never arrived, and after multiple attempts to contact someone regarding the issue, I have come to the conclusion that Dollpark Germany has officially swept my issue under the rug. Apparently there were some staff changes recently, and the original agent who had promised me the replacement is no longer with the company. I have tried emailing them on two separate occasions now, and both times I'll get a response asking for the original order number, I give them that and then nothing...
I spent almost $300 total on getting this paperweight home, and I am beyond disappointed. I can't even use this thing because of how hard it is, and the kicker? On the Dollpark website they are advertising that since September they are delivering the new softer and more realistic compound... I'm betting I got one of the old ones they were phasing out, and I hate it.
Again, I chose the Dollpark Boogina based on the realism, and this thing underperforms to the extreme. I have had WAY more realistic sleeve toys that cost a fraction of what the Booginas go for, and I regret giving them a chance. Best advice I can give anyone considering the Boogina - just don't.
Attachments
felix3.png
felix3.png (222.12 KiB) Viewed 810 times
felix2.png
felix2.png (246.96 KiB) Viewed 810 times
felix1.png
felix1.png (187.48 KiB) Viewed 810 times

melistr

Post by melistr »

Oh, I am so sorry man:(
I wanted to buy from them too, but I will not. Thank you for sharing your experience man! I wish you they will respond you soon and will solve the issue!
Mel

Chef4130
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chef4130 »

I'm guessing that Dollpark Germany checks these forums because they FINALLY responded to me again, and once again I'm being promised a replacement... we'll see.
Attachments
michael1.png
michael1.png (269.54 KiB) Viewed 789 times

Chef4130
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chef4130 »

Kudos to Dollpark Germany for (finally) making things right! It took several weeks of back and forth since my original agent left the company and dropped the ball on his way out, but I am more than happy with the replacement they (finally) sent out. This one looks and feels way more realistic than the first one they sent out, and is noticeably softer and doesn’t have that awful gape. The lips and labia are colored nicely on this one, and it looks a lot more like what they are advertising on their website.
Not sure what I’ll end up doing with the first one they sent out, but it is barely used at all because of how hard it was. I tried it twice before giving up on it, so definitely looking forward to trying this new one out when I get the chance. Something tells me I’m going to be a lot happier. Thanks again to Dollpark Germany for making things right.
Attachments
2932B108-6BDA-4612-83FF-A223FBB95C48.jpeg
2932B108-6BDA-4612-83FF-A223FBB95C48.jpeg (3.74 MiB) Viewed 754 times

harryp2

Post by harryp2 »

Chef4130 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:47 pm Kudos to Dollpark Germany for (finally) making things right! It took several weeks of back and forth since my original agent left the company and dropped the ball on his way out, but I am more than happy with the replacement they (finally) sent out. This one looks and feels way more realistic than the first one they sent out, and is noticeably softer and doesn’t have that awful gape. The lips and labia are colored nicely on this one, and it looks a lot more like what they are advertising on their website.
Not sure what I’ll end up doing with the first one they sent out, but it is barely used at all because of how hard it was. I tried it twice before giving up on it, so definitely looking forward to trying this new one out when I get the chance. Something tells me I’m going to be a lot happier. Thanks again to Dollpark Germany for making things right.
How does the new one feel? Is it your toy of choice now? If not, what is? I’m looking for something made from silicone and this is basically all I’m left with lol

Danisback
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Danisback »

I second boogina

mysiak

Post by mysiak »

Chef4130 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:47 pm Kudos to Dollpark Germany for (finally) making things right! It took several weeks of back and forth since my original agent left the company and dropped the ball on his way out, but I am more than happy with the replacement they (finally) sent out. This one looks and feels way more realistic than the first one they sent out, and is noticeably softer and doesn’t have that awful gape. The lips and labia are colored nicely on this one, and it looks a lot more like what they are advertising on their website.
I registered on this forum just to get some extra info about boogina. It looks amazing, what's your experience with it after some time? @Chef4130 - could you please provide some first hand experience info and maybe compare it with some other toys? Thanks a ton in advance! :)

INFORMATIONS