betterlovedoll.com

Man marries his S.e.x doll of 18 months in a beautiful wedding

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Jussi

Re: Man marries his S.e.x doll of 18 months in a beautiful wedding

Post by Jussi »

Jussi wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 11:20 am Man marries his S.e.x doll of 18 months in a beautiful wedding
Photos:
https://news365.co.za/his-s-e-x-doll/

:thumbs_up: :D

Any good publicity about dolls and the doll world is always good for us who belong to that world. :thumbs_up:
It doesn't matter if you break up and even if you put a rubber duck on it :D
When my own plans are successful and come true, I'm going to dress my girls (dolls) in a wedding outfit and stage "great" wedding photos. The same kind of love relationship as in the documentaries here. Here are a few more wedding photos from this. Enjoy :fadein:
It has received a lot of publicity in the world's media and it looks like a real wedding... here is the video :thumbs_up:
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real- ... 12961276b0

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

Jussi wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 10:05 am
Anastasia wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 9:58 am
Jussi wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 9:03 am
Anastasia wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 5:46 pm
DG wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 4:57 pm They married, he cheated on her with a strange rubber item, divorced her, then married a rubber chicken, if you want to get caught up on the whole story.
People like that is what makes us doll owners look like freaks and it kinda pisses me off.
You are very wrong. Do doll docs do that? What about media doll articles? :D
If an article or media piece makes us look like regular people who just enjoy having dolls ,which is what we are .
I'm more than happy for that bit of good exposure.
But marrying your sex doll and this whole elaborate divorce and cheating thing on public display ,just makes all of us look like that guy !
And no I don't like that ,for every doll owner across the globe.
As I said. And the men in the doll documentaries here don't look like that. And there are others who have celebrated a wedding with a doll. There is never too much love in the world. :thumbs_up:

:plaidskirt:
Japanese man who married a Fictional Character doll struggles to bond
Mr Kondo dated Hatsune Miku for a decade before they had an unofficial wedding ceremony in Tokyo. According to the 38-year-old, his relationship with the fictional character helped him get out of deep depression. Speaking to NYT, Mr Kondo said that his assortment of Miku dolls ate, slept and watched movies together, and sometimes even went on romantic getaways. :thumbs_up:

https://www.indiaglitz.com/japanese-man ... ews-313061

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

DG wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 4:57 pm They married, he cheated on her with a strange rubber item, divorced her, then married a rubber chicken, if you want to get caught up on the whole story.
People like that is what makes us doll owners look like freaks and it kinda pisses me off.
If an article or media piece makes us look like regular people who just enjoy having dolls ,which is what we are .
But marrying your sex doll and this whole elaborate divorce and cheating thing on public display ,just makes all of us look like that guy !
As I said. And the men in the doll documentaries here don't look like that. And there are others who have celebrated a wedding with a doll. There is never too much love in the world. :thumbs_up:

man after he opened up about his 10-year marriage to a sex doll. :thumbs_up:
https://www.tyla.com/sex-and-relationsh ... 4-20230111

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

THIS GUY MARRIED A SEX DOLL, BUT THE REASON WILL MAKE YOU CRY! :(
https://weddedwonderland.com/this-guy-m ... e-you-cry/

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

‘Easier to date than girlfriends’: Hong Kong man gets engaged with sex doll, says he has never kissed or had sex with her for fear of damage :thumbs_up:
https://www.opindia.com/2021/01/hong-ko ... doll-baby/

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

Chinese man 'marries' robot he built himself

Zheng Jiajia had grown tired of pressure to get married so he turned to Yingying, a robot spouse he constructed last year
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... lt-himself

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Jussi wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 9:50 am [quote=Jussi post_id=2355159 time=1683900326

Zheng Jiajia had grown tired of pressure to get married so he turned to Yingying, a robot spouse he constructed last year

Jussi thou some media links you share are interesting, most is both fake and old. This one is 6 years old and also fake, the doll is a common tpe doll from what the market had 6 years ago... meaning a bad tpe-silicone doll

Its not AI, in 2016 not even Tiktok existed

Media is full of fake news, or a story gossip received by telephone and exaggerated in order to fill the media interest and ... the salary of the reporter

Do you know how reporters work? they have deadlines to come to their boss with ideas, they work from home surfing the net and fabricating news of things they fish on the net, not knowing about the subject, just pure ....nothing

Have you read the article? it says nothing

No doll shown, no AI, NOTHING

Shows a guy with a tpe/silicone on his arms and head covered... come on 2016 !! it might even be an inflatable or a plush doll. That chinese man is no more married to a doll than any TDF member

Actually media and youtube are constantly talking about AI robots, but do they exist? No

All videos are publicity stunts showing the potential, a prototype full of cables and complex hardware off camera to make a short demo of a carefully rehearsed routine after it failed 50 times.

When we talk about AI Robot, its about the possibility of ordering one now, say like any doll we can buy today. There is not a single robot tou can buy that will move, they are all dummies that respond to Alexa or Cortana, Siri style.

Realdoll is perhaps the only commercial doll that has some robot-like features in speech but they are so basic most users disable it from day one.

Want to be put off with a Realdoll ? Turn on its electronic features.

No, there aint any AI Robot for consumers yet.
Period.
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

Luiskjr wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 10:51 am
Jussi wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 9:50 am [quote=Jussi post_id=2355159 time=1683900326

Jussi thou some media links you share are interesting, m
Have you read the article? it says nothing

N

No, there aint any AI Robot for consumers yet.
Period.
Hehehheh :D

My intention is not to sell anything or claim anything.
As per topic..Media About Dolls and Owners..
I only bring news articles and others that I find, e.g.
documents here, whether they are 100 or 1000 years old.
There is nowhere defined the so-called best before the day.

Many articles are still relevant today.
It's about general information and information about what can be found
in the media, where we went then and where we are going now.

I'm not a media expert and I don't have time to find out and research what is genuine news and what isn't. News is news.

If someone is very anxious, maybe a little old or light
a news article or something similar, so you can always change the topic.

I think it's better to have more stuff about dolls here than too little. :thumbs_up:

I have already stated before that TDF should be the Mecca of all doll knowledge.
A place where you can find news, articles and documents.
As well as youtube videos, links related to the doll world.

Trying to censor or reduce the amount of information here on some basis is pure Putinism.
Putlerism, Russia's current politics and against free speech and civil rights.

I hope that such an attitude of Russia would not be here
but TDF would represent the thoughts and attitude of the free world.

I personally support a free world, love and acceptance for everyone.

Live and let live. 0X

:thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS