www.6yedollglobal.com/

What is the difference between the 6YE 152CM doll and the 153CM doll?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
rhinolfl6969
Active Poster
Active Poster

What is the difference between the 6YE 152CM doll and the 153CM doll?

Post by rhinolfl6969 »

What is the difference between the 6YE 152CM doll and the 6YE 153CM buttle butt perfect ass and pussy placement doll? The 152CM is shorter but considerably more heavy than the 153CM but they have similar measurements. I've had a few and sold a few 153CM dolls with the perfect ass and pussy placement ... which were spectacular, but I want to try a 152CM. The problem is most dolls (unlike the 153CM) have the anus hole where the pussy hole should be and the pussy hole where the clit should be ... which makes doggy and other positions much harder. Where are the holes located on the 152CM in comparison to the 153CM? Are they placed similarly? Is it more like a WM doll which have horrible hole placement? I hope someone can tell me the difference.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What is the difference between the 6YE 152CM doll and the 153CM doll?

Post by toddjy »

Looking at pictures on the vendor I buy from, the holes look to be a little farther forward on the 152. I would think that would mean the 153 is the better choice.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Do you mean these 2 models?

152cm

153cm
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Crotcher
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Crotcher »

Looking at the pictures, the 153 seems a better choice regarding holes and weight. Does anyone have photos to share with us?

INFORMATIONS