realsexdoll.com

Newbie buying first doll WM168A

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Alexio1203
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Newbie buying first doll WM168A

Post by Alexio1203 »

Vickylover wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:00 am Hi Alexio1203
Welcome to TDF. Arthur1960's girl Anissa sure looks hot, lets hope you get something just as good. Do you have a delivery date for her yet :?: Take care Vickylover.
Not yet but apparently just finished production stage. Hopefully in a few weeks. Just ordered a second WM doll ‘Vivi’ from Naughty Harbour so hope they both come in reasonably good time.
Will drop some pics once they have arrived and acclimatised. Speak soon Vickylover

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Alexio1203 wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:46 pm
Hunt the Shunt wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:14 pm
I checked out the link to your other dolls and wow they are amazing. Think I fell in love with Neytiri she is something else, if you can let out trade secrets would love to know where you got her as I may just invest in a similar one in the future. Anyway I will post some pics of my new girls when they arrive. Where on the forum would be the best place to post so that many will see? Take care and speak soon
Many thanks Alexio1203. Neytiri is an SM156A with the SM58 head. You can get her from any vendor that does SMdoll or reach out to SMdoll on this forum (Star’s service is very good.) My Neytiri came from Silicone Lovers.

Best place to post is either the ‘Eye Candy’ section, or the manufacturer section.
:glou:
HtS

Alexio1203
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Alexio1203 »

Checked Silicone lovers and found her nearly took a punt but still waiting on my first two dolls so will hang back for a few months.
Plus I’m going to take my time on the next one as I have seen about 5 more dolls of differing sizes I want and a few different heads. Will probably try a different manufacturer than WM and may even go for a silicone girl going forward. Take care

Alexio1203
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Alexio1203 »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:14 pm Congratulations Alexio1203 :thumbs_up:

The WM168 is a lovely skinny sculpt. I currently have a WM168A in my bed and love cuddling up to her skinny frame. And she's a fine shag too :D.

I guess blsd is best love sex doll. £1200 does sound a bit low price for a WM168A with customizations. Fingers crossed it works out for you. If it doesn't work out there are loads of UK vendors on TDF - like Cloud Climax / The Doll House / Silicone Lovers - who can help.
HtS
Could I ask which skin colour Storm has. Thank you

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Alexio1203 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:28 pm Could I ask which skin colour Storm has. Thank you
Hi Alexio,

Storm is cocoa.
HtS

Alexio1203
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Alexio1203 »

Thanks hunt. I think I may have fallen in love. Still waiting for my 2 girls but I believe one is in customs in the UK at present and the other is a week away by boat from the UK. Should both be here by the end of the month fingers crossed. WM have moved factories hence the delay. Will post pics as soon as they are here and settled in

INFORMATIONS