www.dolls.co

Exemplary customer service!

Reviews on SEXXDOLLS CO. Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
EmiDoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Exemplary customer service!

Post by EmiDoll »

About 2 months ago I began finally looking into a purchasing a doll after much consideration. After a lot of research through TDF, both manufacturers and authorized sellers I decided I’d really like one of several dolls from SY Doll, and after comparing prices and some other reviews I landed on sexxdolls.co.

To start off, they have a BEAUTIFUL website that is meticulously organized and maintained, just looking is a treat. Actually making a purchase… is astounding!

I found one of the dolls I adored and had a couple questions before I would buy so reached out, and began a fantastic experience with their customer service. A huge thank you to Emma specifically, she was able to answer all of my questions and concerns. One such was I had differing information on the size/weight of 2 dolls I was comparing many websites including the manufacturer (SY Doll) and other retailers differing from one another. Emma was happy to verify with the manufacturer that sexxdolls.co’s were correct, I happened to notice SY Doll’s website updated to match soon after! Emma also sent me factory photos BEFORE I EVEN ASKED! The doll looked AMAZING, so I was more than happy to proceed and hurry up and wait.

With their logistics team Emma was even able to get me a more affordable shipping option to help the cost! (Note it did take longer to arrive of course but was even more affordable, which they were completely transparent about and I was happy with!)

So fast forward about 6 weeks (earlier than estimated, fantastic!) and my new SY Doll arrived. The box was a smidge beat up, but she had been on quite a journey, and the interior packing was akin to a main battle tank so nothing besides the exterior of the box was a little damaged. Phenomenal. I understand this is a seller not the manufacturer themselves, but the doll herself is absolutely astounding! Very beautiful, looks even better in person, very soft, stunningly crafted. I am of some understanding SY Doll has their own fancy TPE they use, and it’s VERY nice. I LOVE my new doll, and cannot state highly enough how much I recommend sexxdolls.co for this experience making everything comfortable and easy to proceed!

Special thanks again to Emma for her exceptional customer service, and the logistics team for their help!

INFORMATIONS