https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Want to get a Mini Tifa, but where to get clothes?

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

dollvr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Want to get a Mini Tifa, but where to get clothes?

Post by dollvr »

So I really want to get a Mini Tifa by Game Lady, but she's only 100 cm and although her outfit comes with her I bet finding clothes is a pain. I saw on here to try aliexpress, and I can find the exact same costume she has for a full size doll but not for a 100cm doll. If I get the Mini Tifa I think I'll be stuck with the one outfit she has and that's it. Shame because I just got a 3D printer and wanted to scale down some cos-play armor and weapons for her, both fantasy and Sci-Fi, but there needs to be cloth in-between, if for nothing else just to protect her while fitting printed items on her.

I learned about her from a youtuber named Whang! and immediately thought I'd like to get her just to dress her up and put her on display, she looks amazing. I could have her on display and just say she's a Final Fantasy doll and not have to mention she's a love doll, so no need to hide her.

I looked on Etsy and people do make clothes for 100 cm dolls but they look like children, they aren't for dolls that are women scaled down, so I don't think they would work. I hoped 100cm was a standard height for anime collectible display dolls but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Anyway, she looks amazing and would look great just on display with sci-fi weapons or swords/armor. Like I said, no one would even know she was a love doll.

I guess this is a huge advantage of getting a full size doll, to dress her, but with a 100cm doll you could display her but getting clothes for her is a pain.

IHaveTried
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Want to get a Mini Tifa, but where to get clothes?

Post by IHaveTried »

Some times "My size Barbie doll clothes" will fit dolls like this.

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Want to get a Mini Tifa, but where to get clothes?

Post by riotmac »

dollvr wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:19 am So I really want to get a Mini Tifa by Game Lady, but she's only 100 cm and although her outfit comes with her I bet finding clothes is a pain. I saw on here to try aliexpress, and I can find the exact same costume she has for a full size doll but not for a 100cm doll. If I get the Mini Tifa I think I'll be stuck with the one outfit she has and that's it. Shame because I just got a 3D printer and wanted to scale down some cos-play armor and weapons for her, both fantasy and Sci-Fi, but there needs to be cloth in-between, if for nothing else just to protect her while fitting printed items on her.

I learned about her from a youtuber named Whang! and immediately thought I'd like to get her just to dress her up and put her on display, she looks amazing. I could have her on display and just say she's a Final Fantasy doll and not have to mention she's a love doll, so no need to hide her.

I looked on Etsy and people do make clothes for 100 cm dolls but they look like children, they aren't for dolls that are women scaled down, so I don't think they would work. I hoped 100cm was a standard height for anime collectible display dolls but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Anyway, she looks amazing and would look great just on display with sci-fi weapons or swords/armor. Like I said, no one would even know she was a love doll.

I guess this is a huge advantage of getting a full size doll, to dress her, but with a 100cm doll you could display her but getting clothes for her is a pain.
they made a tifa outfit for the 100cm doll https://celesdolls.com/game-lady-doll-i ... ad-outfit/. also theres a special going on right now that you get a free 100cm tifa with a purchase of a full sized doll order, idk if they would include the outfit for the 100cm doll. the only vendor i see them advertising the free 100cm tifa is realdollonline they are non approved vendor but they are legit.
Gameladydoll Ciri/Quiet thread - viewtopic.php?t=162288

INFORMATIONS