SexDollAmerica.com

Have your doll images hosted by TDF as others may remove them

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Have your doll images hosted by TDF as others may remove them

Post by Nescio50 »

At TDF we love your doll images. So where's the best place to have them hosted -rhetorical question.

You may simply attach your images to your post. But you may prefer to have them all together in a gallery. If so, you may like to have your images at The Doll Album, or for the more explicit doll images at The Doll Harem gallery.

At both you need to subscribe. Please use same username and email address as used for TDF.
For Doll Album, same rules as at TDF; for Doll Harem gallery, same rules as Doll Harem forum.

Why not use another image hosting provider. Simply, because they may remove images after some time, or remove images showing nudity. For instance, Imgur just changed its TOS and are going to remove all nudity, see https://help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/article ... l-19-2023-

So, make sure to have your doll images at The Doll Forum, The Doll Album or The Doll Harem :mrgreen: We love dolls :razz:

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Have your doll images hosted by TDF as others may remove them

Post by Raspberry1967 »

Thanks for the heads up/reminder Nescio50, I’ve been thinking about utilising the Doll Album more over the last few weeks, I did in fact add another album recently.
Think I’ll start again now 😀👍

R
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Totally agree with this :thumbs_up:

I did start off using IMGBB but didn't totally trust it. And decided to delete my IMGBB account which did leave some ugly missing links around, for which I apologise.

And after the recent TDF upgrade where you could just drag a drop images in, and see the count of views to the image, it was a no brainer to upload them to TDF, and it's super quick too :D

Thank you for hosting our doll images TDF.
:glou:
HtS

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

I’ve been uploading like a madman…I can’t stop myself...SOMEBODY STOP ME..PLEEEEAASE!!

Lol
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

You know, another good reason to post your doll pics on TDF or in the album, many image hosting sites are not compatible with older operating systems and the image you link to does not appear. I use an older PC myself for most of my photo work and have no problem seeing images posted directly to TDF or in the album, but cannot view many of those remotely hosted. That's especially annoying when it comes time to vote in the photo challenges and you can't see an entry.

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

There remains the censorship issue. TDF staff, to this day are the only ones who have outright insulted one of my dolls.
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

Nephew
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Nephew »

How to delete harlem gallery account?
I notice the forum is not for me but can’t find a delete account button anywhere!

Name : nephew
owned dolls
Pipedream Extreme: Bubble But
Moidol: “Jennifer” Hiptoy
Tantaly: Daisy

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Mr Franz wrote: You know, another good reason to post your doll pics on TDF or in the album, many image hosting sites are not compatible with older operating systems and the image you link to does not appear. I use an older PC myself for most of my photo work and have no problem seeing images posted directly to TDF or in the album, but cannot view many of those remotely hosted. That's especially annoying when it comes time to vote in the photo challenges and you can't see an entry.
I fully support this statement! :D :thumbs_up:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

INFORMATIONS