Starpery.com

Fake Private Hair pubic hair w/ double sided tape...what to do?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
alphamaledollmaster

Post by alphamaledollmaster »

Hi, my 2nd doll ever is on the way

This time I will take much better of her,the other one had over less than a year, had her hand wires exposed and the area by the vagina exposed a bit, I feared it would ultimately cave in during love making

If anyone has experience with a Kimber doll, it's a lot "safer" in terms of construction and meant to last at least hopefully, 3 years or more

Question:

I plan on putting fake private hair / public hair that comes with double sided tape

The double sided tape is pretty thin

I will just gently remove after having sex

I must admit, I enjoy them hairy down there

So, is this a good idea?

One person, a reputable doll maker said, for some extra money, he'd sew on sort of sew on, a pussy patch
Now, that might be conducive or something that lends on to permanency yes, but when I would douche the vagina, the love juice: sweat, ejaculate, etc would fall on the hair rendering it a germy area prone to bacteria and fungus

Gently removing the fake pubic hair....*and maybe adding some vaseline to the tpe area's perimiter (around the edges) ....BEFORE gently removing....
well, that wouldn't damage my Kimber doll's tpe area, right?

Maybe I'm overthinking the fright of applying double sided area to my Kimber doll's vaginal area pubic bone area and the possible damage it might do which would probably be no damage at all, if done gently

The alternative is something I thought of, Gently tying or tieing (however that's spelled) a rope around her pelvis in a few places holding the fake pubic hair in place.
(sort of like a belt)

Another alterntive woold be to cut parts of her long black hair (I got a black wig) for my Kimber for an extra cost, and then stuffing it in her vagina gently, so that upon gentle insertion in and out, I could feel hairy pubic hair as if my Kimber doll is very hairy down there

During the douche process (using a 3 way douche pump), the flush of water would expel semen and the hair cuttings, right?

Thanks in advance for any constructive help.
"Keep your mind on the things you want, & off the things you don't want" - Bruce Lee

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Fake Private Hair pubic hair w/ double sided tape...what to do?

Post by The Doll Advocate »

I did a write up on this .
Ihttps://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2264772#p2264772
It was very successful the only thing is it's permanent.
You can undo it but it will take sculpting and recontouring.
So if you go this route ,make 100% sure this is what you want.
20221219_045609.jpg
20221219_045609.jpg (984.38 KiB) Viewed 486 times

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

My experience is that not many things will stick to TPE, due to the very nature of the material, the belt thing might work, most dolls I have seen with hairy bits are the Silicone type, but have seen a few TPE, personally the only thing I would want to stuff in my dolls love holes would be me and definitely not part of my dolls wig, no telling what damage synthetic hair could do to me or the doll.

Dtroubs66
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dtroubs66 »

I've tried to apply one this past weekend actually, and the double sided tape didn't stick too long it just kept falling off after awhile.
There is a thread on here called "let's make a merkin" that has better info if you search for it. It mainly involves making you own fake pubic hair using mohair yarn, plastic wrap, and some glue.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Mr Franz has a good tutorial ... you should review that and the other links to get ideas. Furry patches have been worked on by many folks here.

Realistically almost ANY flexible glue will have a challenge on TPE for a long term adhesive. The TPE does contain oil that will leech and degrade the bond. Cleaning will also cause issues with it sticking.

But you might be on to an alternative. If you look HERE (viewtopic.php?t=159505&start=15) you will see that I have one installed on a doll and she has open crotch panties.
In your case why not attach the merkin to the open crotch panties, not the doll ?

You can have the visual effect of bush with lower cleaning concerns. When done just take off the panties and furry bit. You could attach the merkin to the panties by glue, sewing, etc. Many options that are not viable on a TPE doll.

Just something to consider.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

alphamaledollmaster

Post by alphamaledollmaster »

thanks everybody for the time and effort you took

it will be a temporary re-usable "merkin" bush wth u call it lol

basically what i want to avoid is it getting wet, so it must be removed before washing

otherwise, it becomes a potential fungus bacteria magnet

plus, i like the option of shaved or hairy depending on my mood

the hair on the panties is purely a visual stimulant, i like the sensory stimulant, but will look into that also

thanks again everyone
"Keep your mind on the things you want, & off the things you don't want" - Bruce Lee

INFORMATIONS