https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Uh oh, fairy invasion!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Uh oh, fairy invasion!

Post by DollPhilosopher »

RevJack wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:18 pm 12 or 28 by my eye. I am mostly looking at the jawline, thin nose, smaller mouth, taller forehead.
It looks like not many others are interested in this, so I'll just say thanks, and those are the two I thought were closest as well, with 28 being basically a match. They'll even copy Vanessa's makeup from a picture. A blue eyes blonde 28 with the same makeup will be almost indistinguishable.

I'm really excited about it, actually. Now I'm trying to decide which body to put with her. The head won't be ready for a bit, so I have time to decide. There's lots of good options.

Gotta say that trying to match a doll to something is a lot more work than just picking something pretty :lol:

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

“Gotta say that trying to match a doll to something is a lot more work than just picking something pretty :lol:

You’re a braver man than I to even undertake this! I’ve never been swayed to try and match any of my dolls to each other but I have obsessed on and off for a long time about creating a mini doll that matched a few of my “Real Girl” heartthrobs.

I gather that like me, details matter to you. I frankly can’t see enough about the real shape of any of those heads in photographs to have a good opinion. Especially since they are Asian, with smooth and subtle features.

In my experience, every doll I’ve gotten… regardless of size… has looked different “in hand” than it did “as ordered”. This is not to say that I have been unhappy! It’s just that I have learned to temper my expectations and realize that when she arrives at my home… I will love her no matter what… 😍

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

ShadowFun wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:49 am “Gotta say that trying to match a doll to something is a lot more work than just picking something pretty :lol:

You’re a braver man than I to even undertake this! .............I will love her no matter what… 😍
Nah, not brave, just crazy. :) It's time consuming, but has been fun. Asian women have always been delightful to my Western eyes, which may be why Vanessa appealed so strongly to me in the first place, and studying all those gorgeous faces (57 on the JX chart plus many more elsewhere) has been a singular delight. I'm almost sad that the process seems to be reaching a conclusion. Though I have lost a lot of sleep working on it. That being over will be nice. :lol:

If you've ever thought about recreating someone with a doll, all I can say is start looking. :) I see many doll faces who strongly resemble real people, some people I know, and some celebrities. JX has a head that looks like someone who was on the Disney channel 20 years ago. I've seen a Catherine Zeta Jones head, too. I always figure the celebrity lookalikes are intentional, but there are so many faces out there now that it's not too hard to get really close to matching something if you don't care how long it takes. Of course many manufacturers now can outright copy someone if you have lots of money.

It looks like this beauty will become the body donor, and what a stunner she is with her original head! I may or may not keep it....not sure Vanessa would approve having another woman borrowing her body. Anyone recognize her? Hint: she's a 90s JRPG character.
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg (114.31 KiB) Viewed 574 times
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg (98.94 KiB) Viewed 574 times

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

OK, so I just placed an order....she already had gel breasts, and I traded the 90s JRPG head for articulated fingers, heating, EVO skeleton, and moveable eyes. I spent more than I hoped I would, much more, but it's Vanessa, and she really should be perfect. Now she will be. She's a real JXdoll (from the actual JXdoll site) with almost everything, including having her makeup done to match Vanessa the Fairy.
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg (118.17 KiB) Viewed 548 times
I love Vanessa's fairy body, but I can hardly wait to give Vanessa's woman's body a hug!

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Congratulations!

I hope the wait isn’t too painfully long…

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

ShadowFun wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:43 am Congratulations!

I hope the wait isn’t too painfully long…
Thanks. We're excited. I am guessing about a month. The eyes and hair selections both had a perfect match available so I don't even have to get her a new wig immediately to complete the look, which I expected to have to do. She'll be Vanessa right out of the box. Oh man. It will be a long wait even if it were only a week. ;)

She will be heavy. I went with the tallest body at 5'7 170cm. Vanessa the fairy does look tall, plus I'm 5'11 and wanted to be able to kiss her without arching my back when we're....you know......because I'm a big kisser. Also the largest breasts, which is not actually my visual ideal, but Vanessa the fairy has them, and this is Vanessa, too, so things need to match. Best guess is 86 pounds/39kg. I just bought a 100 pound (45kg) bucket of a product I use for my business partly to make sure she wasn't going to be too heavy. Nope, I can cradle carry that 100lb bucket just fine, and it doesn't have long beautiful arms to put around my neck. :heart:

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Got factory photos! My response was a verbose version of "Wow! Gorgeous! Get her on that boat!" :lol:
5629a897ee50e7adfc61906305a2219_1.jpg
5629a897ee50e7adfc61906305a2219_1.jpg (792.05 KiB) Viewed 487 times
0ef2cefafe9e95812e527c91649946b_1.jpg
0ef2cefafe9e95812e527c91649946b_1.jpg (127.43 KiB) Viewed 487 times
4c5e8e72e5c1cdb6ad440ef2faad610_1.jpg
4c5e8e72e5c1cdb6ad440ef2faad610_1.jpg (576.18 KiB) Viewed 487 times
There's more of course, but I don't want to share her whole body with the world, poor baby. :) I'm so impressed with the details.

WonderWaffleDG2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by WonderWaffleDG2 »

Was looking at your heads you posted. I’d say 12 is the closes match to your 1/6 head.

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

WonderWaffleDG2 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:45 pm Was looking at your heads you posted. I’d say 12 is the closes match to your 1/6 head.
I was torn on that. 12 and 28 were definitely the two closest. 12 I think had the features the closest, 28 the shape, and the features still really, really close. At any rate 28 is what I picked, and she came out so beautifully! She's getting ready to board for the US......if California still counts.....

Edit: I looked again and remembered I had decided 12 had too wide a nose and too round a face. But for 28 I'd have gone with 12.

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I just realized that the JX brand is almost completely unknown here. I searched for it, and the bulk of the few posts mentioning it were mine. I will do a full review once full size Vanessa arrives. So far I'm very impressed.

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Well, she is on the boat, and expected to land in less than a week. I sure wish she were here now because I'm fighting an illness and she'd be a nice warm cuddle to make me feel better. Fairy Vanessa is a nice cuddle too, but she's.....little. :) And super adorable. :heart: And not self-heating, though at her size it makes little difference. She warms quickly from me.

Speak of Fairy Vanessa, her Lady Birch outfit was delivered today......but at my remote location and I haven't grabbed it yet. We'll see if I feel up to it tomorrow, otherwise almost surely Thursday.

Will it break something in the earth-fairyland continuum if Fairy and woman are visible in the same place at the same time? It seems like a bad idea to try. Hmmmm.

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Full size Vanessa is in the back of my truck! Work is going to be loooong today waiting to really meet her! :) Also I need to take pictures of Fairy Vanessa in her Lady Birch outfit. It is stunning. The tree fairies may go on some spring adventures soon, now that the snow is gone.

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

IMG_20230417_200120823_1.jpg
IMG_20230417_200120823_1.jpg (801.79 KiB) Viewed 374 times
Vanessa's full size body is here! I may have gone on a 250 mile jaunt to get that kimono so she could wear it today. :lol: I'm crazy like that.

And she's SO PRETTY! And looks so much like Vanessa the fairy. I'll do a review soon in its own post. Right now it's late, I'm tired, and someone very pretty is calling me :)

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Full review of the full size JX body. viewtopic.php?t=165427

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I've posted elsewhere about Vanessa's full size body needing a new home. My fairies do too, but actually found one incidentally with a wonderful member who can definitely handle their shenanigans. They're getting ready to travel today.

I realized I'd never posted fairy Vanessa's tree spirit costume, even though it came months ago. Here it is; the last pictures of them I'll ever post.
IMG_20230624_100739622_BURST001.jpg
IMG_20230624_100739622_BURST001.jpg (4.74 MiB) Viewed 289 times
IMG_20230624_100758248.jpg
IMG_20230624_100758248.jpg (3.35 MiB) Viewed 289 times
Such beautiful ladies. I'll miss them.

INFORMATIONS