reallovesexdolls.com

RLSD doll reviews

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
andy1324

RLSD doll reviews

Post by andy1324 »

so RLSD usually gets good ratings on being a great vendor, But I see many wonderful looking RLSD original manufacturer dolls on their site, but havent heard many actual user reviews of these dolls. Any posts to recommend on this subject...

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: RLSD doll reviews

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

andy1324 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:00 am I see many wonderful looking RLSD original manufacturer dolls on their site, but havent heard many actual user reviews of these dolls. Any posts to recommend on this subject...
Hi Andy!
On our website, if you scroll down to the bottom of the doll listing is where you'll find reviews... I've included some here and also some TDF links regarding some of the RLSD dolls below!

viewtopic.php?t=152029

viewtopic.php?t=111482

viewtopic.php?p=1735654&hilit=174b#p1735654

viewtopic.php?f=240&t=128966&start=15

viewtopic.php?p=2036101&hilit=174b#p2036101

viewtopic.php?p=1674059&hilit=174b#p1674059

:glou:
Stacey
Attachments
RLSD 174B reviews.jpg
RLSD 174B reviews.jpg (523.25 KiB) Viewed 1985 times
RLSD Peyton 174B reviews.jpg
RLSD Peyton 174B reviews.jpg (162.74 KiB) Viewed 1985 times
RLSD 161B reviews.jpg
RLSD 161B reviews.jpg (259.07 KiB) Viewed 1985 times
RLSD 161B Quinn reviews.jpg
RLSD 161B Quinn reviews.jpg (103.89 KiB) Viewed 1985 times

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

lovedoll1

Post by lovedoll1 »

Hi Andy, I bought four dolls from RLSD and I would highly recommend them. They have a excellent customer service. And if you have questions Stacey and her team is outstanding. I bought my first RLSD doll back in 2017.

Doll Dreamer

Post by Doll Dreamer »

Hello Andy,

I'll also chime in and recommend Real Love Sex Dolls (RLSD) from their ease of use website, great selection of top quality brands, timely response/answers to questions sent to them (I've had a few over the years), and support after the sale. I trust them 100%. At present, I'm a one-doll guy. And I bought my doll through RLSD back in December 2015. That's right, my Alexis (WM156D) will be celebrating seven years soon.

To be fair, there are many fine companies out there and they deserve our business. For myself, RLSD is the company I recommend if someone is looking for a new doll made by many of the best manufacturers out there today.
-- My Gal --
Alexis WM 156cm D / 20. Alexis' Thread || Alexis' Instagram

informalproblem

Post by informalproblem »

Amazing shop and located pretty close to where I live. I got a WM 172B, worked with Stacey on it, came back for addon sales, and was 101% satisfied. My doll even shipped out on a weekend! Best customer service and amazing communication. <3

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Really considering buying a WM head from RLSD. How discreet is the box and label it would come in? Last thing I need is trying to explain that one to the Ducati pups cause they thought it was a present from their Amazon wish list! :lol:

Mr. D

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Mr_Ducati wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:03 am Really considering buying a WM head from RLSD. How discreet is the box and label it would come in?...
Mr. D
Hi Mr. Ducati!
FYI, We did reply to your inquiry 6 days ago when you used our contact form. Did you see our reply?
Kindest regards, Stacey

Just in case you didn't see our email back to you... our reply was:
Hi Mr Ducati, The box and label are completely discreet with no markings that may allude to the contents.
Kindest Regards,
Your RLSD Team

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Thanks Stacey! I appreciate the reply! Will finalize that order asap! 😁

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

You can look though the RLSD thread here and see how happy the owners are, that is proof in the proverbial pudding! :wink: 8)

Or Here!

https://reallovesexdolls.com/real-love- ... l-reviews/

melenerj
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by melenerj »

I’ve purchased two dolls from RLSD and made several accessory orders. They always had the best price, a clear and easily navigable website, and the most options for customizing.

More importantly, their customer service is fantastic. Their instant chat and email were always quickly responsive and very informative. They always resolved any issues in a manner that happily satisfied me. I highly recommend them to any customer in the US.

I wish they had a larger selection from brands like Zelex, YL, and SE, but their stock is primarily WM.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

melenerj wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:00 pm

More importantly, their customer service is fantastic.

I wish they had a larger selection from brands like Zelex, YL, and SE, but their stock is primarily WM.

SAME! Throw Starpery or Irontech into that selection as well!

But with that being said, their service is absolutely A+++++++. Timely communication, safe and private/discreet packaging, overall just a wonderful company to do business with!
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

SAME! Throw Starpery or Irontech into that selection as well!
FUNWEST has some gorgeous gals as well and dynamite bodies.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

My trio are all from RLSD and the one named Harper is one of their "exclusives". The 164D is a beautiful body and the quality is excellent. She has a few scars because I ordered her before the articulated hands were an option and RLSD successfully negotiated with WM to include a set which I installed upon arrival. It was an odd case for sure, but RLSD has proven that they can work miracles for their clients whenever possible. (Links to Harper and my H2K Ranch in my sig below if you'd like to check her out).
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS