Starpery.com

Teeth&Tongue set version 4.0 is out!

Got an idea? Need an invention?
-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Teeth&Tongue set version 4.0 is out!

Post by -Ragnar66- »

What´s price again? Do they fit into IronTech heads without modifications or possible face distortions? Might be interested purchasing next month maybe. :glou:

Cayim
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cayim »

TrickyRicky wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:48 pm Do you have a link to where we can buy these?
No link, but pm the OP of the post, The Doll Laboratory, as they make/sell them. Multiple varieties, too.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Cayim wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:51 am
TrickyRicky wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:48 pm Do you have a link to where we can buy these?
No link, but pm the OP of the post, The Doll Laboratory, as they make/sell them. Multiple varieties, too.
Yep, should likely do, thanks. Had seen pre v4 versions beeing sold at https://dollstudio.org/products/accesso ... -teeth-set and oriented to that. Very likely obsolete entries. :glou:

Star88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Star88 »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:56 pm
... Do they fit into IronTech heads without modifications or possible face distortions? Might be interested purchasing next month maybe. :glou:

They fit perfectly in my Irontech Gals... (Ella and Mikki heads)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Star88 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:20 am
-Ragnar66- wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:56 pm
... Do they fit into IronTech heads without modifications or possible face distortions? Might be interested purchasing next month maybe. :glou:

Thanks! Cool then. 8) If it fits these smaller IT heads then I shouldn´t have any troubles. :glou:

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello,
Cayim wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:10 pmI got my new WM 172B, and will hopefully be able to grab some more shots of the teeth in action, but for now, here are a few quick ones I took, in head #400. I quickly popped them in, and they seem to fit her pretty well, with minimal adjustments.
Thanks a lot Cayim for the photos! Fantastic series! :thumbs_up:
The T&T set works indeed very well on WM head #400. It even looks as if every teeth variant fits her. I will put this head on my “to buy“ list... :wink:
Cayim wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:10 pmAnd since it came with a free extra head, here are are few quick ones with WM head #419. This head has a much steeper oral cavity, and more hard material as part of the lower part of the head/jaw (similar to 124), so I'm finding the inserts tend to push up the upper lips more, and are are harder to find a good position I think looks "right" (personal opinion, compared to how they fit for #400 or #398).
Sometimes it's not the head in itself that causes problems but the skull inside it. WM are using many in different sizes. I indeed had some problems to fit my T&T set into the WM head #124 (a Dolls France vendor exclusive one called “Cheyenne“). This is why I made a new flexible insert.

The evil Countess Ingrid Von Rubber is a WM head #124. She was a little bit reluctant but she went to the dentist nevertheless to receive some new Doll Laboratory teeth... :mrgreen:

You can buy them directly from me. If you can't send me a Private Message I can send you one if you want.
Or you can mail me for inquiry at: contact@thedolllaboratory.com
-Ragnar66- wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:56 pm What´s price again?
One set costs 99€, shipping worldwide and PayPal fees included. I make special offers for multiple sets and always add some Doll Laboratory goodies in the package... :wink:
-Ragnar66- wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:56 pm Do they fit into IronTech heads without modifications or possible face distortions?
It really depends on each head. I sadly don't have every doll head that has been produced to test each one. But if the head has an oral canal, the T&T set will at least fit inside. It is much smaller than... ahem... you know what... :oops:
-Ragnar66- wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:56 amHad seen pre v4 versions beeing sold at https://dollstudio.org/products/accesso ... -teeth-set and oriented to that. Very likely obsolete entries. :glou:
The version 4.0 is only available through me for the moment. You may find the older variant at vendor's websites but the new one is so much better and also cheaper to get if you are a TDF member... :wink:
Star88 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:20 am
:thumbs_up:
-Ragnar66- wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:50 amThanks! Cool then. 8) If it fits these smaller IT heads then I shouldn´t have any troubles. :glou:
The T&T set teeth are only 3cm wide. I have already used one on the small head of the WM108L in the past...

The Doll Laboratory
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

One of Setevolta's beauties with T&T set 4.0...

Hey! It's the teeth you should look at! :mrgreen:

More photos here: Sete's Gatas Page 183

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

The Doll Laboratory wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:39 pm One of Setevolta's beauties with T&T set 4.0...

Hey! It's the teeth you should look at! :mrgreen:

More photos here: Sete's Gatas Page 183

lol... what teeth? :D

btw, is there considerations to offer shades from the Vita scale as well? I don´t really like the artificial white plastic looks that much. :? :glou:

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hello -Ragnar66-,
-Ragnar66- wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:55 ambtw, is there considerations to offer shades from the Vita scale as well? I don´t really like the artificial white plastic looks that much.
This is easy to do. In fact I do it for almost every of my doll's teeth since the beginning. I just apply some tinted clear varnish...

Svetlana fo example has yellow teeth since the beginning...

As well as Khãnęsh my female Orc doll...

TDL

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

The Doll Laboratory wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:22 am Hello -Ragnar66-,
-Ragnar66- wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:55 ambtw, is there considerations to offer shades from the Vita scale as well? I don´t really like the artificial white plastic looks that much.
This is easy to do. In fact I do it for almost every of my doll's teeth since the beginning. I just apply some tinted clear varnish...

Svetlana fo example has yellow teeth since the beginning...

As well as Khãnęsh my female Orc doll...

TDL
Thanks! Not sure I want anything coated with varnish in my doll´s mouths. They´re all kissers. I rather meant colored plastic (or whatever the teeth are made of). So I´d be interested in anything from the Vita scale, light gray pearlescent types that you don't have to coat with anything afterwards. 8)

(Still) love your orc gal btw. Hehe :D :glou:

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hello -Ragnar66-,
-Ragnar66- wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:56 pmThanks! Not sure I want anything coated with varnish in my doll´s mouths. They´re all kissers.
Once the varnish is dry (at least the on I use), it does not come of anymore.
-Ragnar66- wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:56 pmI rather meant colored plastic (or whatever the teeth are made of).
It's resin.
-Ragnar66- wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:56 pmSo I´d be interested in anything from the Vita scale, light gray pearlescent types that you don't have to coat with anything afterwards.
The advantage of varnish is that each one can apply it's own mix to get the desired result.
But I could also tint the teeth resin from the start if this is something a customer wants. Though this could rapidly become a logistical nightmare for me.
-Ragnar66- wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:56 pm(Still) love your orc gal btw. Hehe :D :glou:
Ha! Ha! Thanks... :wink:

TDL

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

Looks great!
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

The Doll Laboratory wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:21 am Hello -Ragnar66-,
-Ragnar66- wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:56 pmThanks! Not sure I want anything coated with varnish in my doll´s mouths. They´re all kissers.
Once the varnish is dry (at least the on I use), it does not come of anymore.
-Ragnar66- wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:56 pmI rather meant colored plastic (or whatever the teeth are made of).
It's resin.
-Ragnar66- wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:56 pmSo I´d be interested in anything from the Vita scale, light gray pearlescent types that you don't have to coat with anything afterwards.
The advantage of varnish is that each one can apply it's own mix to get the desired result.
But I could also tint the teeth resin from the start if this is something a customer wants. Though this could rapidly become a logistical nightmare for me.
-Ragnar66- wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:56 pm(Still) love your orc gal btw. Hehe :D :glou:
Ha! Ha! Thanks... :wink:

TDL
Thanks. I prefer using as little chemicals as possible. Sure, if there´s little demand from customers for colored resin, of course, it´s not worth it. Think I´ll remain with my wet toilet paper (paper mâché) solution for a while. :D

Ava Love

Post by Ava Love »

The Doll Laboratory wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:24 am Hello,

For people who are interested in weird stuff, I also have a bigger tongue for fantasy projects...

The long curled tongue is a special item I did for a customer. But I still have the moulds and can make some more. It is a resin tongue, so not flexible, but I can make several in different poses before the resin fully cures.
I can make it in any color: black, blue, green, fluo, glowing in the dark...

The Doll Laboratory
Out of curiosity, how much would one of these tounges cost?
Thank you.

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hello BigJoeBuck,
BigJoeBuck wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 11:11 amLooks great!
Thank you! :wink:

INFORMATIONS