sexysexdoll.com

Amor Doll 168cm 5’6” E cup

Reviews on Sexy Sex Doll Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
UpperLower

Amor Doll 168cm 5’6” E cup

Post by UpperLower »

This was my first purchase through this vendor and I have to admit I am thoroughly pleased. Especially at the price & special offers for this doll compared to my usual vendor. My only complaint is the TPE at the knees appear to be disproportionate. Where shin meets the knee, it’s not a smooth transition when legs are straight. Its highly noticeable chunk of TPE sitting above the shins. It’s not too awful, just noticeable.

This is my 3rd 6ye doll and the most impressive in detail. I tend to enjoy the view of A - C cups more, but the feeling of these gel filled Es is amazing. I kind of wonder how it would feel if her butt cheeks were gel filled as well?

Speaking of her ass, it is absolutely perfect and absolutely anatomically correct! I stand at 6’2” and she is 5’6”. It surprised me that I didn’t have to adjust much at all when standing behind her. My first ever doll is a 5’7” JY and because of how not-so-anatomically correct she is, she tore pretty easy to the point that her vagina is close to tearing open the anus. This is even after 2 repairs with TPE glue. The next repair will have to involve paste.

All in all, this doll is quality and this vendor gave me 0 issues. In fact, they impressed me on how quick they manufactured and delivered. Ordered on the 2nd or 3rd of March, pending process took a few days and threw in a change in skin color request on the extra free head, got a response and change confirmation on the 5th, she was ready with factory photos on the 7th, and at my door on the 16th (delayed by heavy winds in the area for 2 days). I can see myself as a returning customer.

INFORMATIONS