sanhuiofficial.com

Repairing Eva

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Caudillo

Repairing Eva

Post by Caudillo »

Eva, my two year old Sanhui 160B , took a tumble and incurred more cuts and abrasions.

I had recently bought her a new head, but her body has needed attention as well. I had re-inflated her left breast using the aloe injection shown in TDF posts. The aloe shown in Mischa's YouTube post is a green jel which over time has discolored her breast due to her light skin. I was able to draw out much of the green jel and replace it with a thick clear jell which still works in the turkey baster. I have included a photo of the jar (from Amazon) as I think it is superior to the green jells more readily available. The temporary tattoo indicates where the discoloration is still slightly evident.

I have a clear silicon glue on order to repair the cuts. Over time some the paint was curled up in a few places (see shoulder photo) and gluing it down hasn't worked well. The glue attracts lint and dust and is a pain to keep clean.

Any suggestions regarding repairing the skin/paint issue will be welcome.
Attachments
Eva_07.jpg
Eva_07.jpg (223.85 KiB) Viewed 305 times
Eva_03.jpg
Eva_03.jpg (233.2 KiB) Viewed 305 times
Eva_06.jpg
Eva_06.jpg (332.35 KiB) Viewed 305 times
Eva_04.jpg
Eva_04.jpg (171.68 KiB) Viewed 305 times
Eva_02.jpg
Eva_02.jpg (210.41 KiB) Viewed 305 times
Eva_01.jpg