sexysexdoll.com

Two inserts purchases

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
Kar98K1999
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Two inserts purchases

Post by Kar98K1999 »

I bought two inserts with them with a time interval of about 1 year. The first one didn't last that long (I am not trying to flex or anything) but the entrance wasn't durable enough that it tore after a few uses. It's definitely tighter than the original insert that came with the doll (from WM, I posted a review for this doll, and bought it on Silicon Lover)

The second one (bought at the beginning of this year) was okay so far. Used it a couple of times. However, the shipping was very weird, both times the shipping says that the insert has arrived and I didn't it for another week until you show up in front of my doorstep.

I don't know much about the doll section but from the accessory section, I would say there are better options.

INFORMATIONS