www.siliconelovers.com

Ld 162g came in.

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Krampamus Prime
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Ld 162g came in.

Post by Krampamus Prime »

I scoped her and it looks like the vagina and anal cavities are intact or at least I couldn't see anything but there did appear to be a hole in the back of the mouth into the head cavity that can then drain out the bolt mount it seems.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

There should never be a hole in the back of her throat. You need to seal that before you introduce "fluids" to her throat. The "fluids" will seep between the TPE skin and the skull, and get really nasty.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Francis

Post by Francis »

This is frustrating, you got the doll and the only things you said is little problem, only one acceptable picture, seriously??
Si much people are waiting for photo set, skin quality, be creative!
I will do better in my review.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Francis wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:26 am This is frustrating, you got the doll and the only things you said is little problem, only one acceptable picture, seriously??
Si much people are waiting for photo set, skin quality, be creative!
I will do better in my review.
Thank you Francis, it would greatly be appreciated :glou:
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Krampamus Prime
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Krampamus Prime »

Sorry for my lack of pics/review. I unfortunately have a life outside this forum that takes up a lot of my time. Also as stated this is my first doll so I can't compare its skin softness to another doll. It feels nice to me. Probably not as soft as wm as it states on the website they're going for a strength and softness. I plan on taking more pics but not right now as I have outside factos in my life that are currently taking my attention.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Krampamus Prime wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:56 am Sorry for my lack of pics/review. I unfortunately have a life outside this forum that takes up a lot of my time. Also as stated this is my first doll so I can't compare its skin softness to another doll. It feels nice to me. Probably not as soft as wm as it states on the website they're going for a strength and softness. I plan on taking more pics but not right now as I have outside factos in my life that are currently taking my attention.
Krampus,
There is no need to apologize to rude, entitled trolls, you just ignore them like the rest of us do.
We appreciate and support you.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

INFORMATIONS