www.the-doll-house.com

Cheers, Phil, for your patience.

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Cheers, Phil, for your patience.

Post by Socratus »

Doll arrived. I just wanted to say thanks to Phil and his patience, as I'm sure I was a rather testing customer. Would deal with again. :glou:
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Cheers, Phil, for your patience.

Post by the living tribunal »

Great news :D Don't injure yourself getting her out the box though, the first doll is always the hardest. Please post pics soon :mrgreen:

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

the living tribunal wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:15 pm Great news :D Don't injure yourself getting her out the box though, the first doll is always the hardest. Please post pics soon :mrgreen:
Good advice, man. Even though I knew they were heavy, handling her and all that soft TPE is NOT easy! I've had to rethink how I'm gonna move her around!

I'll have pics up, but just a bit of prep and stuff I want to do first. :)
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Socratus wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:14 am Doll arrived...
Congratulations Socratus and welcome to your new lady! :multi:
Can't wait to see some pictures! :angel: 💖📷 Happy dollymoon to you both! :mrgreen: :plaidskirt:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

gogodolls wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:28 am
Socratus wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:14 am Doll arrived...
Congratulations Socratus and welcome to your new lady! :multi:
Can't wait to see some pictures! :angel: 💖📷 Happy dollymoon to you both! :mrgreen: :plaidskirt:
Cheers! :glou:
You're very kind. Thanks. :D

INFORMATIONS