anniesdollhouse.com

Ordering my first full sized doll

Based in Los Angeles, California, Annie's Dollhouse is an authorized seller of lifelike female and male sex dolls from the world's top doll brands - including WM, YL, Irontech, Elsa Babe, and more. Coming soon in 2022, Annie's will be expanding its extensive selection of TPE and silicone dolls with the debut of our first line of original dolls. Every part of our business is based on our mission to deliver a stress-free shopping experience by providing the highest caliber of customer service while maintaining the utmost discretion so you can be at ease with your purchase. Whether you discover the perfect doll from our pre-optioned doll inventory or build your dream doll using our industry-leading Design Your Doll tool, your fantasy awaits at Annie's Dollhouse. Website: www.anniesdollhouse.com
Bubblebee50

Ordering my first full sized doll

Post by Bubblebee50 »

Hi everyone! I plan on ordering my first doll from annie’s dollhouse. I am currently looking at the 162cm E Cup WM doll with heads #266 and #162. I would love to hear experiences and possibly see photos of the heads and doll.I am wondering if 162cm would be a good size for me I’m 5’2.

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ordering my first full sized doll

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

Welcome. :glou: The 162E would be about 2" taller than you standing flat footed. If she's over 75 pounds, she'll be
a handful. I own a WM 157B [242 & 273 heads] and she's about 62 lbs at 5' 2" tall. I'm 6' tall so she's very manageable.
The 266 and 162 heads are very nice in my opinion. Happy hunting. :thumbs_up:

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to the TDF Bubblebee50! :multi:

The 162E is a beautiful doll! But make sure you are comfortable handling a 77 pound doll. :?

Hope you find the perfect doll! :angel: 💖 Happy hunting! :snipersmile:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

My 1st ordered doll is on the way, so I can't give you any help. But hello anyway.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Bubblebee50

Post by Bubblebee50 »

Mister Bungle 157 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:31 pm Welcome. :glou: The 162E would be about 2" taller than you standing flat footed. If she's over 75 pounds, she'll be
a handful. I own a WM 157B [242 & 273 heads] and she's about 62 lbs at 5' 2" tall. I'm 6' tall so she's very manageable.
The 266 and 162 heads are very nice in my opinion. Happy hunting. :thumbs_up:

Thank you :)

Bubblebee50

Post by Bubblebee50 »

gogodolls wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:56 am Welcome to the TDF Bubblebee50! :multi:

The 162E is a beautiful doll! But make sure you are comfortable handling a 77 pound doll. :?

Hope you find the perfect doll! :angel: 💖 Happy hunting! :snipersmile:
Cheers! :glou:
I think I can handle it :) My first full sized doll is on the way I ordered the 162E. I’m excited for when the doll arrives :D

Bubblebee50

Post by Bubblebee50 »

Socratus wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:45 am My 1st ordered doll is on the way, so I can't give you any help. But hello anyway.
Hi! I ordered my first (full sized) doll too :D

INFORMATIONS