Starpery.com

Jenn's rather unfortunate problem...

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Hara-Surya

Re: Jenn's rather unfortunate problem...

Post by Hara-Surya »

Eight months later and the problem still hasn't worked out on its own. She's currently in a wheelchair and mostly taking up space because I don't like the misshapen butt. (And her weight, which has changed my buying habits for these dolls.)

Is it possible to do some resculpting on my own with heated implements? I know TPE can be melted and I'm wondering if some household source of heat, like a hair dryer or something from a hardware store, would be enough to soften the material to the point I could reshape it and let it cool back without long-term damage.

If not, honestly, I'm about ready to put her up for sale.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Considering the high temperatures in the US, I'm a bit surprised the material hasn't come back to the original shape and 8 months should have done it
As for reshaping, muesky6969 is up there with the best and could offer some experienced advice :)

fin87
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by fin87 »

is that still flat? i was thinkin buy to ainidoll that same doll, just wondering are the 850€ ingluded tax and post, from europe ordering, do you have more pics?

Hara-Surya

Post by Hara-Surya »

fin87 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:17 am is that still flat? i was thinkin buy to ainidoll that same doll, just wondering are the 850€ ingluded tax and post, from europe ordering, do you have more pics?
I gave her away to PetDir a few months ago.

fin87
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by fin87 »

ok, so the ainidoll is not good place to buy?

Hara-Surya

Post by Hara-Surya »

They gave me a substantial discount on the doll that's in my profile picture and I've bought three more from them since that haven't have any problems. I would consider them again in the future, but at the moment I have more money than sense and I'm running out of places to store them...lol

They're obviously a budget brand, but decent quality for their price. Their customer service is top notch and friendly.

INFORMATIONS