realsexdoll.com

Heat stretching with boiling water 💦

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Heat stretching with boiling water 💦

Post by Joe 90 »

I am still a little terrified to do this... As I do not have a hair dryer or any need for one. What is the exact process for heat stretching using very hot water?

I do like big curvy butt's and larger thighs and I wondered if there is a precise way to do this following the symmetry of the doll.

I would also like to smooth out the creases in the dolls arms and butt on the semi solid dolls. The ballerina type dolls with no hands or feet don't have this appearance they come with a smooth posterior.

Do you pour the water on in a bath and then inflate the doll as the vinyl is warm or do you inflate the doll and pour water on (but wouldn't this burst the doll).

I have seen some posts on the hair dryer method but I wanted a little more of an explanation of the hot water method.

😰
Attachments
tuxpi.com.1677075255.jpg
tuxpi.com.1677075255.jpg (341.99 KiB) Viewed 464 times
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Heat stretching with boiling water 💦

Post by Entity2020 »

Interesting. I stopped using heat treatment on any doll I cared about. The main creases in her butt and calfs reverted back to how they were after heat treatment on a LOVE AND VIBES Marina doll. I also believe that I may have evaporated some of the plasticizer reshaping my Marlene doll with too much heat but I have no proof.

I would imagine that seams fail once the temperature gets too hot. I've proved this by heating up Chelsea to remove vinyl that was welded to her plastic head - it just peals off at the correct temp. The vinyl begins to act like a melted cheese slice when it gets too hot, collapsing and curling at the edge and warping as it cools. I guess the vinyl would be a lot thinner once stretched.

Throw some spare vinyl if you have any in a pan of boiling water and see what happens or just buy a really cheap doll or inflatable toy that you can abuse 8O

You could also practice on a circular vinyl patch if you can spare any to see how far you can stretch it.
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

🥵
Flamethrower Xy Girl, 01.jpg
Flamethrower Xy Girl, 01.jpg (782.26 KiB) Viewed 423 times

👠 Kimmi's COMICS:________ viewtopic.php?t=158415

Marlene And Layna
Doll
Doll

Post by Marlene And Layna »

Is it hot in here or just me? xx
Is it hot in here or just me? xx
T2.jpg (120.27 KiB) Viewed 410 times

Infl8ist
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Infl8ist »

HI,
You inflate her first, I over inflate slightly, then gently pour the hot water, or use the hair dryer, on the desired area, in short "doses" that way you can judge the effect.
It is great for removing the wrinkles.
I love to expand the thighs, inner and outer, enlarge the bum and tits, also to expand the belly, I have a bit of a thing for the "fuller figure"!

Marlene And Layna
Doll
Doll

Post by Marlene And Layna »

Entity2020 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:49 am or just buy a really cheap doll or inflatable toy that you can abuse 8O
I know just the perfect toy Joe could practice on and it would feel at home too in the bath :wink: :twisted:

Marlene xx

F#CK-A-DUCK!
F#CK-A-DUCK!
51talLnjMnL._AC_UL116_SR116,116_.jpg (2.71 KiB) Viewed 371 times

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Entity2020 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:49 am The main creases in her butt and calfs reverted back to how they were after heat treatment on a LOVE AND VIBES Marina doll.
Thank you, this was exactly what I wanted to find out.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Joe 90 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:18 pm
Entity2020 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:49 am The main creases in her butt and calfs reverted back to how they were after heat treatment on a LOVE AND VIBES Marina doll.
Thank you, this was exactly what I wanted to find out.
Entity2020 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:44 pm The folds on Layna's calves have come back after she slept on her back for the night. I feel there are some applications for heat treatment but I very much doubt you can remove the main creases and folds permanently.

Marina's butt heat treatment story is here with comments from TDF member yorktown: Re: LOVE AND VIBES Vibee-Doll MARINA / MARLENE help + tips
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Here's an older thread about boiling water. Great photos but sadly no instructions: Heat stretching with boiling water

Dolls Alive! -

INFORMATIONS