exdollofficial.com

New Product

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: New Product

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

ZZ48UUP wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:02 am [quote="Doll Sweet

The old Summit collection now has joined CyberFusion collection, so there are definitely more options now.

Hi Dylan.

This is all very exciting news and had I spotted these new updates would prior to December, would have made another DS purchase. I have an Alexa Summit Series and find her realism to be unparalleled. Indeed, I own both an RD and a G doll and they're nowhere close to being as realistic.

Your comment above indicates that the "old" Summit Series has merged with the Cyberfusion Collection however, when I select the link to the DS Doll site right here in TDF, I am not seeing Alexa any longer. Is Alexa still an option? While I am very interested in both of the new dolls with western heads, I still prefer Alexa and think it would be a shame if she was no longer available for purchase for new clients.
Alexa is still available. We decide to keep her in the CyberFusion family. If you are interested in her, you can email me at dylan@exdoll.com
I am happy to forward you pictures and introduce the new features

Best,
Jessica

INFORMATIONS