exdollofficial.com

What's the best way to buy a DS doll?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

taylormayd

What's the best way to buy a DS doll?

Post by taylormayd »

So I have a desire to purchase an Alexa Summit doll, but I've never bought DS doll before. I'm kind of curious what the best way to buy DS doll is. Have any of you had a good experience buying directly from DS doll? It seems that their prices are lower on their home site than from vendors.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: What's the best way to buy a DS doll?

Post by Studio »

There will be a difference of opinion but I would only work with a vendor for any doll purchase.

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

I've ordered three dolls directly from DS--one in 2017, and two this year. Each time was fine; no complaints. John (the sales rep) is good about answering questions and giving updates when the doll is finished and when a tracking number is available for shipping.

I actually want to order a Summit in the future, too (or maybe a Clone), and I plan on ordering direct from DS again. That said, I won't claim that it's the best way to buy a DS, simply because I've never ordered one through a vendor, so I can't compare the two experiences. I'd be interested to hear what other members' experiences are who have ordered through vendors, though.

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

I bought my three dolls directly from DS. Two pre covid and one after covid. Pre-covid orders were fine. The post covid delivery had me panic’d, no fault of DS.
Why don’t you send John an email and see about his response.
I’ve had him reply during the weekend time in China.

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

I also bought a DS doll direct and like everyone else said John was great and no issues.

Although may want to check some of the vendors as it seems sometimes they will offer a lower price.

km877
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by km877 »

I contacted Exdoll which was slightly cheaper. I got John for my order and everything went well. Other than that I had asked for reinforced packaging and got scary packaging. Fortunately the doll is fine.

mossy500
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mossy500 »

I would use a vendor. Jeff at BCD is great. My last order was packaged poorly and arrived damaged. Jeff was able to get me replacements for all damaged items.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

How about customs fees for shipping to the US? Is this an issue with ordering direct from EX? All I know is that pricing is significantly cheaper on the new EX US site.

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

taylormayd wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:35 am So I have a desire to purchase an Alexa Summit doll, but I've never bought DS doll before. I'm kind of curious what the best way to buy DS doll is. Have any of you had a good experience buying directly from DS doll? It seems that their prices are lower on their home site than from vendors.
Hi, I am Jessica from EXDOLL (originally known as DS Doll. We changed the name a while ago,and I made a post on this forum)
If you have any questions about our dolls or you want to purchase one, you can email us at dylan@exdoll.com
Or you can visit our official English site https://exdollus.com/ first and then send me an email

Looking forward to hearing from you.

And thank you for supporting us!

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

blindwebster wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:18 am How about customs fees for shipping to the US? Is this an issue with ordering direct from EX? All I know is that pricing is significantly cheaper on the new EX US site.
Hi, this is Jessica from EXOLL.
If you are considering purchasing any of our products, feel free to email us at dylan@exdoll.com
I am happy to help you with all the questions that you have.

Jessica

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

taylormayd wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:35 am So I have a desire to purchase an Alexa Summit doll, but I've never bought DS doll before. I'm kind of curious what the best way to buy DS doll is. Have any of you had a good experience buying directly from DS doll? It seems that their prices are lower on their home site than from vendors.
Hi taylormayd.

I originally looked at purchasing directly from DS as well however (at least for me) I was quoted an additional shipping fee not listed on the website. It actually became more expensive for me to order directly from DS than via a vendor.

I didn't go with my "vendor of choice" because he was more expensive than Sex Doll Genie. Their price is VERY competitive for the Summit Series AND they have a variety of payment options depending on your situation. If you have good credit, you'll be amazed at how low of an interest rate (or even 0%) that you can get on Klarna.

The realism on a Summit Series is absolutely amazing. She makes both my RD & G look ordinary. The LHP is EXCELLENT and the nubs inside look soooo inviting.

Her only downsides are (1) the firmness of the silicone and (2) that she doesn't stand. The new dolls they're releasing with the softer silicone have me regretting my order of a T doll in December.

Oh well. Sorry for not seeing this post earlier, but I hope this helps.

INFORMATIONS