https://www.coeros.com/

TPE sex doll glue VS TPE sex doll paste

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: TPE sex doll glue VS TPE sex doll paste

Post by Michaelangelo »

I'm a bit late to this thread but if you, Coeros, are shipping to the EU, doesn't REACH legislation means a list of ingredients/responding to a consumer inquiry about potentially harmful chemicals in a product is not an option, but a legal requirement?

I'm not sure if it's relevant if you're only sending in small quantities (possibly not?) but I'd want to be on the safe side in that respect.

https://www.trade.gov/eu-reach

Just my thoughts on this as an EU citizen.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Having the full set to my avail, the only inscription which is to be found on any the small bottles is on the glue:

Coeros_TPE_Glue.jpg
Coeros_TPE_Glue.jpg (386.41 KiB) Viewed 179 times

I haven´t opened (and started repairs) yet, but no matter the content I´ll again use a mask and do the repair with my room well ventilated. Same for the other stuff which came with the full package. Shipping by sea was surprisingly fast btw. Anyway.... whatever the specific contents, I don´t expect them to be particularly healthy, just like any similar stuff like 3M 94 primer i.e. The precautions should therefore remain the same. In case I´d experience any skin irritations or respiratory problems I´ll report here. :) :glou:

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Nice one Ragnar, performance on small incisions would be nice to know. I have the 3M94 stuff, haven’t used it on Mira’s hands yet… if this works, maybe I’d try it out.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Michaelangelo wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:37 pm Nice one Ragnar, performance on small incisions would be nice to know. I have the 3M94 stuff, haven’t used it on Mira’s hands yet… if this works, maybe I’d try it out.
I´ll definitely do! Still got to think about sort of a repair plan, since there´s many stuff that applies for repairs (with glue and paste), as well as cleaning (stain removal and TPE cleaning). I don´t expect to get everything repaired or cleaned, at least not on my heavily damaged 1st IronTech TPE doll. My 2nd is rather minor repairs for which the small Coeros bottles should suffice actually. Anyway.... it´s just the first steps to be followed by various heatgun and maybe soldering iron treatments. I´ll see. Hope I can get started coming weekend. :glou:

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Didnt you get TPE slices , pads for repair ?
Most manufacturers ship them with the doll

Then you only have tu cut a piece that will fill your repair space and melt it with a solder.

You can sculpt the result while melting it until it fills the haps and sticks to the doll tpe

To give a smooth finishing use a Heat gun with very short time

And if you dont have TPE slices by any cheap vagina tube masturbator, chose one thats similar to your doll skin...
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Luiskjr wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:35 pm Didnt you get TPE slices , pads for repair ?
Most manufacturers ship them with the doll

Then you only have tu cut a piece that will fill your repair space and melt it with a solder.

You can sculpt the result while melting it until it fills the haps and sticks to the doll tpe

To give a smooth finishing use a Heat gun with very short time

And if you dont have TPE slices by any cheap vagina tube masturbator, chose one thats similar to your doll skin...
Tried all that repeatedly. (still have 2 big chunks original IronTech TPE) 8) Main problem is I lack appropriate bits for the soldering iron and some holes and damages on my 1st doll are excessive. You don´t want seeing them, believe me. Anyway, I hope to reach with the glue and paste where I never reached with just the soldering iron properly. I also dislike dealing with TPE fumes and even with a mask I quickly get headaches. I´ll see if I have better success then, but got to do smoothing and such with heatgun in any case.

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

i learned with videos in youtube

https://youtu.be/XmDV5zBqPiA
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Luiskjr wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:02 pm i learned with videos in youtube

https://youtu.be/XmDV5zBqPiA
thanks for sharing! :multi:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

INFORMATIONS