teddy-babes.com

Why do I have a Teddy Babe collection now?

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Why do I have a Teddy Babe collection now?

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

I grew up sharing a queen sized bed with my sister. When I was 18 an event at college during my first year traumatized me,
and I gained sleep issues. Night terrors, sleepwalking and others. It's not important to know the details . The point was
I couldn't sleep well without hugging something like a body pillow, a stuffed giraffe or my twin sister. My sister got married,
and then I had to sleep alone. The stuffed giraffe helped, but it wasn't enough. Then a friend, Invo , suggested Teddy Babes, even
though they are prmarily a sex doll for men. A plushie shaped like a human? He and his GF loved their Tyra so much I decided
to buy one new. That;s how I got my fist one in 2021 at a Black Friday discount. Amber (aka Nicole model) arrived and slowly cured me
of my sleepwalking and it happens much less now-a-days.

Honestly I never thought I'd own more than one, but I wanted a Diana but at a preowned price. I became more active here looking
for one and picking up tips on how to care for them . I was shocked at how well guys kept good care of their dolls and loved them so much.
I was gifted a new Dianna, rather than a pre-owned one, and I have been passing that gift forward ever since because of that kind gesture.
A doll here a wig there, and my old clothes to guys with a new doll. Over the last 2 years others have gifted and sold TBD dolls to me, and
today I own 5 TBD dolls. For a girl who never was much for dolls growing up, these dolls have made a great impact to my life.
I still don't get all the issues you have with these dolls sexually, but for my needs they are great. They could be shorter, but we are getting there.
Jenni from Eighth Wonder and I have been writting to each other ever since I bought my first doll and I have been trying to get shorter dolls and
other skin colors like tan or alien green or blue. I was told a shorter one came out this year finally.
IMG_2040[1].jpg
IMG_2040[1].jpg (790.34 KiB) Viewed 472 times
IMG_2130[1].jpg
IMG_2130[1].jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 472 times
That which does not kill me.................BETTER RUN DARN FAST!!!

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Why do I have a Teddy Babe collection now?

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

ChaseTruth TJ wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:48 am Jenni from Eighth Wonder and I have been writting to each other ever since I bought my first doll I have been trying to get shorter dolls and other skin colors like tan or alien green or blue.
A lovely collection of babes. Very nice :thumbs_up:.

For shorter babes, it's very important they don't just take the length off the legs. With my 2021's it's not really the height that's the problem, it's the insanely long torso. I sit next to them on the couch and feel like a midget, which (no offense to midgets) isn't a feeling I like.

Alien colours would be cool!
:glou:
HtS

Floop

Post by Floop »

Perhaps TB should adopt the slogan:

Ever wanted to creampie a muppet? Well, here's your chance!

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:59 am
A lovely collection of babes. Very nice :thumbs_up:.

For shorter babes, it's very important they don't just take the length off the legs. With my 2021's it's not really the height that's the problem, it's the insanely long torso. I sit next to them on the couch and feel like a midget, which (no offense to midgets) isn't a feeling I like.

Alien colours would be cool!
:glou:
HtS
I suggested the torso be decreesed. I'll have pics soon to find out where they shortened it.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Nice looking Babes. :angel:

I have had the same issues with night terrors and have found sleeping with a Teddy Babe wife to be the perfect cure. :D
002.JPG
002.JPG (1.05 MiB) Viewed 384 times
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Hello Lisa. Long time, no see. You look lovely.

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

If the new smaller 2023 TBD's are actuallu a good size smaller, I might have to sell my Nicole model and buy a new Carly.
Selling her should be okayl since She is like new. None of my dolls have been used for sex.
I am too small for these large ones. I'll save up for a smaller one. I'm waiting on the 8th Wonder admin to send me
a comparason pic first.

INFORMATIONS