www.yourdoll.com

Clothes for JY159 (Weight-Reduced)

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
candleash
Apprentice
Apprentice

Clothes for JY159 (Weight-Reduced)

Post by candleash »

Hi all! I am planning to be a proud owner of a JY159 doll, but am hitting a blank on what size clothes to dress her...
https://www.jydoll.com/index.php?route= ... uct_id=493
Does anyone have experience buying clothes for this doll and have any recommendations on what measurements to look for?

wolf3738
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Clothes for JY159 (Weight-Reduced)

Post by wolf3738 »

I do not have this doll , but in my experience with the dolls I have had and currently have, it's a trial and error process.
I understand your question as I have asked the same one regarding dolls I have gotten.
The other thing is get the dolls measurements written down and take a pic with your cell phone or something that you will have whenever your looking at clothing for your doll this will help especially on the spur of the moment type of shopping.

I have noticed for myself , if I find something that fits the measurements ( you would be really lucky to find anything that fits all measurements exactly. Typically it will fit maybe 2 measurements properly and you'll have to compromise on the others, or possibly only fit 1 properly and have to compromise on the other 2, but I think you get the idea.

What I can recommend is getting some clothing that you can adjust easily.
the top having ties for the neck or adjustable straps
the bottoms having either a tie piece or something to adjust.

I have purchased a button / snap like rivet tool (you can find this in the sewing section of stores)
and then I size a little up and then add snaps where I need them to make the clothing fit better , but keeping the bigger size makes it easier to put the clothes on and take off from the doll .

Another recommendation would be initially buy the clothing from a thrift store or clearance items that are only a few dollars until you get the sizing figured out
and don't be afraid to play around with the sizes , my doll tops are supposed to be a medium or large , but there have been times where I got a small and that fit better and looked better as well.

I know this was a long response but hope this helps

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

Wow! She’s a gorgeous big girl 😍👍🥴😛👏🙌
With regard to covering those beautiful big boobs with lovely bras..I have some experience.
Both my wife and doll partner, Frances, have enormous tits, 38H/40GG and 30Kish respectively.
I suggest you get a cheap bra first to gauge fit for future purchases.
Your girl is enormous in the boob department, 41” around the bust, with a very small underbust of just under 25”
I’ve calculated using the +4/5” method, that your girl would probably be best in a 30KK U.K. size bra (30P U.S. size).

(I’d suggest 28L (U.S. 28Q) but they’d be hard to source)

Just for frame of reference this is my girl in a black Panache Loretta 30K U.K. size (30O U.S. size).
Bear in mind Frances is slightly smaller than your girl.
531FF916-BFE5-4EE8-A018-32528D181D0F.jpeg
531FF916-BFE5-4EE8-A018-32528D181D0F.jpeg (2.5 MiB) Viewed 556 times
Both Panache and Bravissimo have bras that are easily available in larger cup sizes but catering for the lower 28 and 30” band (underbust) sizes.
I suggest you go for a panache harmony off of eBay, size 30KK U.K. size (U.S. size 30P).
In the U.K. I can pick one up for £8-£10.
It’s a staple massive tits workhorse of a bra, shit…my wife’s got one..and so has Milena, Mio and the old girl here:-

F6120DB1-BAC7-4145-A53E-7CA72F24E088.jpeg
F6120DB1-BAC7-4145-A53E-7CA72F24E088.jpeg (911.63 KiB) Viewed 556 times

Once you fit her with the harmony you’ll be able to source more accurately fitted bras. It’s never gonna be perfect…doll breasts are sculpted to sit as nature intended. They don’t and won’t squish into a bra like human boobies do.
You’ll have to accept a little bit of central gore float at times but that can be a benefit, particularly with regard to under gore titfucking.
Hope this helps.
R
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

She's for sure gonna be in the ballpark range of XXXL in terms of sports bras, cami tops, so on so forth.

The measurement for her full bust, is what you're gonna use to find things that fit her.

If you try to use the band size ( under her boobs ) you're gonna end up getting things that are extremely too small and even using your hands to shove her boobs down into the cup area will not work.

You can go smaller, yes, but it just depends on how much " pop " you want. Like with my 173H, her boobs are inflated so the 28h DOES NOT fit her at all, not even close. However, a 40XXXL does perfectly.

Your band size with dolls, is actually going to be the full bust measurement.

As for bottoms, definitely medium to large.

My 173H BARELY fits any brand of medium and she has a tiny waist, thick thighs. So the 159BB is definitely gonna be right there as well. Medium to large. Hourglass figure dolls are always snug fitting up until you get above their booty, then all a sudden it looks like a small would fit.

Just depends what you like and how tight you want her to look wearing stuff.

Post pics when you get her, the JY 159 is a very very amazing lookin lady. Always loved the figure on that doll.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

itashaLover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by itashaLover »

Hello!
Can you tell please what her reduced weight was advertised as?

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

Please do report about your experiences here, there’s only one other member who has posted about getting a JY with weight reduction.

Are you buying directly from them?

INFORMATIONS