www.sexdolls.com

Legit Responsive Vendor

(est. 2016) | 24h Telephone & Email Support | Experienced Team | Authorized Vendor | USA & EU In Stock Dolls | 3-7 Days Delivered (in stock) | Discreet Delivery | 24 Hour Dispatch | Price Match | Certified Reviews | As the most well known global sex doll brand, we offer the largest & most comprehensive sex doll FAQ on the web. The most advanced & modern doll customization options available with an innovative step-by-step process that's world-class. Read hundreds of verified buyer reviews & browse the largest catalog of dolls, torsos, heads, legs, masturbators, doll accessories, add-ons, upgrades & more. The latest USA & EU stocked dolls with RAPID 24 hour dispatch & inclusive Tracked & Insured FedEX delivery in only 3-7 days. Our experienced team & will walk you through the process. Apple Pay, Google Pay, Paypal, VISA, AMEX, MC, Discover & more. Trusted by thousands of customers worldwide, you're in very good hands. Speak to us now, call +1 (310) 774 0352 or (UK) 02081 446 830 or email support@sexdolls.com : www.sexdolls.com
Solutionary
Active Poster
Active Poster

Legit Responsive Vendor

Post by Solutionary »

Hi. Just thought I'd post this to let everyone know SexDolls.com is a legit, reliable vendor.

Over the years I've purchased six dolls. I haven't purchased a new one in a while so towards the end of Nov. 2022 I started looking around at all the latest offerings. I have had my eye on another 6YE doll for quite some time but just didn't want to pay full price and because I had reservations about 6YE quality control issues from past purchases. I ended up spotting the model I wanted with a huge discount of $800 at sexdolls.com with almost all the features I wanted (except articulated fingers). https://www.sexdolls.com/collections/in ... -usa-stock . The doll was ready for immediate shipment from US stock.

So I came here to the Doll Forum to check into sexdolls.com and was a bit worried to find that while it was listed here there weren't any topics or comments despite it saying it's been around since 2016. I was able to find a few posts in other areas that said it was a legit vendor so I decided to take a chance and pulled the trigger on the 6YE doll. I later found out the reason why sexdolls.com didn't have any topics or comments was that TDF apparently suspended adding any new vendors for quite some time so the listing here is fairly new.

Anywho . . . after a few issues getting my shipping address correct and the factory having weekends off, the doll was shipped on a Monday via FedEx and I received it IN ONE DAY! Amazing.

When it arrived I was sad to see the doll was not the tan color it was supposed to be. It was the natural color. The product description clearly said it was supposed to be TAN, which was important since my other 6YE dolls and heads were tan. And, even more importantly to me, the skin details that made me choose this particular doll were completely missing. This doll was sculpted to appear a bit chubby with skin folds around the armpits and elsewhere. To me, that kind of detail is what sets apart 6YE from all the other brands. Adds that extra touch of realism that really does it for me. You can see the details better on some of these photos of the doll I ordered https://www.sexdolls.com/collections/6y ... -usa-stock

I'll be posting a more detailed review of this doll in the 6YE section at some point with photos showing that these details were completely missing and that the doll was not tan as advertised. How you can sculpt those details into a doll model and have it come out of a mold with them completely missing is a mystery to me. To me, This doll should never have been labeled and boxed up as a tan doll, and someone at 6YE quality control totally ignored the missing details on the doll. It should have been labeled as a doll with a major flaw.

Anyway, I immediately took photos to prove the issues existed and the people at sexdolls.com started the process of getting 6YE to take responsibility for the mistakes and arrange for a return. Sexdolls.com was very responsive and worked until 6YE FINALLY, grudgingly consented on a return. They admitted no fault for the color claiming "they changed the formula" or some such nonsense and claiming the missing skin details never existed on the doll to begin with. Claimed the folds only appear after the arms are bent quite a few times, which is pure BS. I have another 6YE doll that has similar details in the armpit area, to a lesser degree, and they are sculpted into the model of the doll. Clearly existing before any bending of arms.

It took a little over a month of back and forth with 6YE but I did end up getting a full refund on the doll as well as my shipping costs to return it. Sexdolls.com made sure I didn't get stuck with a doll that I didn't want, that wasn't what it was advertised to be.

INFORMATIONS