www.myrobotdoll.com

What would I add that others haven't said already? All around great vendor!

Reviews on My Robot Doll Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
-Beatnik-
Apprentice
Apprentice

What would I add that others haven't said already? All around great vendor!

Post by -Beatnik- »

I bought my first doll, a WM Doll 160A from My Robot Doll and it all went as good as it can go from the moment I added the doll in the basket, to the moment it arrived on my doorstep :D . I found My Robot Doll, when I was looking for a vendor from another EU country and when I landed on MRD, I noticed they have a great clean and clear site and good reviews. Customer service/communication with MRD, like receiving factory photos and making the "shipment validation" for it to leave the factory went all as smoothly as other MRD reviews suggest.

Prices appeared competetive and the price included shipping. If I need to buy another doll or accessorries, at this state it's difficult to come up with a reason to use any other vendor.

As I spend months choosing and pondering on what doll to buy, I noticed MRD also seems get the new doll models and new promo photos from the existing dolls on their site earlier than most other vendors.

INFORMATIONS