www.myrobotdoll.com

My TAYU Order Experience With MRD (spoiler: It's good!)

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

My TAYU Order Experience With MRD (spoiler: It's good!)

Post by JustDude »

Hi everyone!

I'd like to take some time aside to share my ordering experience through the vendor MyRobotDoll.

I had done extensive research already for my first silicone lady, so didn't have to bombard them with a bunch of questions. I knew exactly what I wanted.

Alice was a pleasure to deal with. It really was a hassle free experience. She took the time to answer any questions within the day. Oftentimes my questions were answered within a few hours and had always answered with good knowledge. She was patient and cordial. Even after the order went through we had a little back and forth discussing a few brands that I had questions for. If she didn't know an answer for a particular brand (new brand on the block btw) she said so, which I very much appreciate.

Throughout the process I was kept up to date with factory pictures/ videos, tracking number, how long the package would take to arrive. Even whether or not it would be advantageous to get express shipping (in this case it wasn't). They have excellent rapport with TAYU and it shows.

The MyRobotDoll website is particularly easy to navigate, with all the information you need regarding various options for dolls. They are always very quick to update the site regarding new dolls and configurations. It is one of the best doll websites hands down.

When choosing my next doll I will not hesitate to go with MyRobotDoll again, and will navigate people towards them when I can.

To Alice if you're reading this: Thanks for making my first custom high end doll purchase a pleasant and seamless experience! :thumbs_up:

I'll put Unboxing and pictures in relevant sections, but here is an obligatory picture hehe: :lol:

Here is Eva discovering her new home!

Now lets put some clothes on her to make her more comfortable.
Eva0.jpg
Eva0.jpg (1018.32 KiB) Viewed 1625 times

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My TAYU Order Experience With MRD (spoiler: It's good!)

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Congratulations JustDude!

Eva looks lovely 😍.

And I totally agree with you on MRD. I had a great experience when I purchased from them. And Alice is fabulous.
:glou:
HtS

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Congratulations Justdude! :glou:

And congratulations also to MRD. I see nothing but messages from happy customers. Keep up the good work! :thumbs_up:
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: ↑Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:52 pm Congratulations JustDude!

Eva looks lovely 😍.

And I totally agree with you on MRD. I had a great experience when I purchased from them. And Alice is fabulous.
:glou:
HtS
Thanks Hunt! She really is isn't she. :D

I couldn't agree more. MRD are fantastic! :thumbs_up:
4891d wrote: ↑Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:00 pm Congratulations Justdude! :glou:

And congratulations also to MRD. I see nothing but messages from happy customers. Keep up the good work! :thumbs_up:
Thanks D!

They know customer service that's for sure! :glou:

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Congradulations JustDude. Have a nice honeymoon πŸŽ‚πŸ’ž.

I can full confirm your experience with Alice and MRD. I went through a similar comunication process with her.

As you my remember I have one still travelling to EU. How long did it take from the day the shipping label was issued till delivery?

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Andromeda wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:00 am Congradulations JustDude. Have a nice honeymoon πŸŽ‚πŸ’ž.

I can full confirm your experience with Alice and MRD. I went through a similar comunication process with her.

As you my remember I have one still travelling to EU. How long did it take from the day the shipping label was issued till delivery?
Thanks man!

I believe mine took around 46 days from label creation to the doorstep. It's definitely longer than our fellow friends in the US, but it was worth the wait!! :plaidskirt:

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

Congratulations! She looks wonderful. Good to know that MRD is legit.
1. Sara WM 162E viewtopic.php?f=240&t=148644
2. Ana Marie - Kimber Doll viewtopic.php?f=489&t=149572
3. Yazmin - WM 156F
4. Crystal - inflatable viewtopic.php?t=158662

Benefits of Dolls: viewtopic.php?p=2285542

Just as dolls absorb our body heat, so too do they absorb life from our soul (our desires, memories, love).
With us, they come alive.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

ChadleyInkwell wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:47 am Congratulations! She looks wonderful. Good to know that MRD is legit.
Thank you very much Chadley!

Yes, I'd say they're super legit! :D

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by My Robot Doll »

Hi JustDude

Thank you so much for this great review. It was a pleasure dealing with you!

We are so happy to learn the safe arrival of Eva! She looks great and hope this sweet and cute girl will soften your day :mrgreen:

Now it is time to wish both of you a very happy doll moon :D

My Robot Doll
myrobotdoll.com - Support in English, Dutch & French - TDF MyRobotDoll Forum - Email: support@myrobotdoll.com - Twitter: @MyRobotDoll

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

My Robot Doll wrote: ↑Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:27 am Hi JustDude

Thank you so much for this great review. It was a pleasure dealing with you!

We are so happy to learn the safe arrival of Eva! She looks great and hope this sweet and cute girl will soften your day :mrgreen:

Now it is time to wish both of you a very happy doll moon :D

My Robot Doll
Many thanks MRD!

You were not kidding when you said this brand is great hehe.

Eva is even more photogenic than I thought! I find it hard to put her down and leave her alone lol. I'm starting to annoy her I think. :mrgreen:

Thanks again! :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS