www.dolls.co

AIBEI Doll from Sexxdolls.co

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
LeoTheLion

AIBEI Doll from Sexxdolls.co

Post by LeoTheLion »

Hello everyone! Im writing today as a somewhat experienced doll owner with 4 dolls but first time writer/user here on the TDF Forum. My question today is for anyone who may have experience with the doll brand AIBEI Doll. More specifically this one.. https://www.sexxdolls.co/collections/ai ... 0-head-194
However, really any doll from them would be great information as to the quality of the doll and so forth. I'm wanting to purchase this one but know very little about them and not much is to be found about them either. At least from what I could find that is. The price is surprisingly low for the size and fearures of the doll as why I'm a little skeptical about the doll and it's quality. I have currently two WM dolls, One JY Doll, and one Zelex doll and I'm just really enthusiastic about growing my collection and trying new brands out to see which ones really are the best for the money. Anywho, any information would be greatly appreciated nd I would be forever greatful. Thank you everyone and more importantly thank you to the TDF Forum for letting me know I'm not alone. ヾ(^-^)ノ

banket
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: AIBEI Doll from Sexxdolls.co

Post by banket »

i m looking for information too on aibei, this model looks amazing. i hope an aibei owner will reply soon

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Did you try searching the forum for AiBei?
You would have found several of my posts.
AiBei is a manufacturer, and completely legit.
Get the upgraded skeleton and pay the extra $ for the articulated fingers. Then you will have a monster of a great deal. My issue with them is that they continue to use the older wire-wristed skeletons unless you pay for the upgrade so pay for the upgrade and you will have nothing to complain about.
AiBei has been around for a very long time, they make most of their money making other more famous dolls in their factories. I special order from them all the time.
Not hearsay, or bigotted reporting, I own Aibei dolls, and heads. My avatar is an Aibei. Buy it, they are great.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

kirax27

Post by kirax27 »

Hello,

Hope this reply don't come too late.
I own this model since some weeks and i'm realy happy with her.

It's my first one so i can't compare, but everything is fine, and I find details are pretty cool.

Be warned: the bust is realy big, almost 3 times my (medium) hand. And waist is very small (i can wrap my two hands around it).
Yes, one tit is about the same size than her waist.
That means it's quite hard to buy her some lingerie.
And i'm not a big fan of the default wig, I bought some others.

Hand skeletton is nice, and the standing feature is a must-have (maybe not if you have a foot-fetish), especialy when come the wash time, to stand her in the shower. She is quite heavy (but like every other dolls I supose), around 35kg (~77ibs)

Anyway, the manufacturer pictures are quite close to the reality to be honest.
I'll make a complete review of her quickly.

However, i don't know the seller, i bought it on -->removed non approved vender in competing vendor forum<--
Last edited by Swan on Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed non approved vender in competing vendor forum

INFORMATIONS