anniesdollhouse.com

First doll with Annies

Based in Los Angeles, California, Annie's Dollhouse is an authorized seller of lifelike female and male sex dolls from the world's top doll brands - including WM, YL, Irontech, Elsa Babe, and more. Coming soon in 2022, Annie's will be expanding its extensive selection of TPE and silicone dolls with the debut of our first line of original dolls. Every part of our business is based on our mission to deliver a stress-free shopping experience by providing the highest caliber of customer service while maintaining the utmost discretion so you can be at ease with your purchase. Whether you discover the perfect doll from our pre-optioned doll inventory or build your dream doll using our industry-leading Design Your Doll tool, your fantasy awaits at Annie's Dollhouse. Website: www.anniesdollhouse.com
velmavisuals
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

First doll with Annies

Post by velmavisuals »

Well, after some intense research I have finally made my first doll purchase with Annies. I couldn't resist the amazing deal they had, as well as all the extras. I had a few questions along the way and Kelly was amazing at helping me out and providing outstanding customer service.

It was between the WM 150m and the WM 173h, and what put me over the edge was the TAmmie 2.0 posts here on the forum, that doll looks amazing, and statistically had very similar dimensions to the 150m, but had a more proportional and muscular frame.

My order is placed, and Kara is now in production. I'll keep updating this threat along the way, I think its important to share experiences with other doll buyers here, it can be very daunting and overwhelming and I want to help others the way I was helped.

thank you!

velmavisuals
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

"Kara" has arrived!

Post by velmavisuals »

after what was probably one of the most stressful waits of my life, "Kara", my WM173H has finally arrived, and I am absolutely blown away.

I got here during the black friday deal, with gel breasts, realistic painting, and the rest of the features offered, and honestly, I am amazed at what they produced. The veins they painted in the hands, neck, and breasts look unbelievable realistic, as does the freckles on the face. Most places would have charged extra but this was offered as part of the promotion.

This is my fifth doll, and Annies is definitely working with one of the best factories because the softness of the TPE and the quality of the gel breasts are far better than any of my other WM dolls i've gotten through other vendors, increadibly soft, and almost no TPE smell.

shes just such an increadible doll, i'm blown away but what arrived today and I'm so grateful I took the leap and bought it from Annies.

Joey Bag-o-Donuts
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: First doll with Annies

Post by Joey Bag-o-Donuts »

Congrats VV! Would love to see photos is you have them. How is the weight working out for you?

Finn13
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: First doll with Annies

Post by Finn13 »

I’m getting ready to purchase my first doll (long time lurker , first post) but I sent them 2 questions that seem off to me. One - they claim to have in stock dolls (Wm ) but your able to pick options on them? Two they have same dolls listed but at different price points? That makes me a little nervous. Why would the same WM doll be $200-300 diffrent? The descriptions are exactly the same (size material etc.) I’ll let you guys know what I hear.

INFORMATIONS