sexysexdoll.com

Short review of Sexy Sex Doll, this time with proof

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
roztoow
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Short review of Sexy Sex Doll, this time with proof

Post by roztoow »

My previous review got removed for lack of proof, so here it is again with some screenshots.

I bought the 6Ye 105cm elf doll.
order confirmation.png
order confirmation.png (119.15 KiB) Viewed 1008 times
20221027_130525.jpg
20221027_130525.jpg (2.47 MiB) Viewed 1008 times
20221027_130814.jpg
20221027_130814.jpg (2.9 MiB) Viewed 1008 times
This was my second doll and I chose SSD since they seemed to have good reviews here. Unfortunately my experience is not so great.

The good:
Presales was good. I had a few questions for advice regarding skin color which was answered satisfactory. Prior to shipping, they sent me factory pictures to confirm everything was as requested which was great too.

The bad:
Unfortunately the nipple/orifice coloring was dark brown instead of the pink that was advertised on all pictures for the chosen skin color, so I requested a change if possible. I had to email twice since I didn't get a reply in the first few days and I was afraid they would just ship. Second time around I did get a reply and they changed the color, sending me new pictures afterwards.

The ugly:
Aftersales is literally non-existant.
Without going in much specific detail since it is probably 6Ye's problem (overall quality is also kind of lacking): The doll came with a vaginal insert that was 5-10 cm longer than the cavity it goes in, making it pretty much impossible to use. The neck was also bent forward. So I kindly emailed SSD to ask whether that was supposed to be like that, and if there was anything myself or they could do to fix it. After 2 weeks of no reply, I emailed again. It has now been months without reply. Screenshots are in reversed chronological order because they are from my inbox.
email 1.png
email 1.png (95.32 KiB) Viewed 1008 times
email 2.png
email 2.png (83.2 KiB) Viewed 1008 times

In summary I did receive the doll that I bought at least, but I would not recommend SSD to anyone since they will ignore even simple questions once they have your money.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Short review of Sexy Sex Doll, this time with proof

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Thanks for taking the time to share a review. I know your time is valuable and I'm sorry to hear that our customer service was not up to our usual standards.

I apologize for your experience, please check your DM for further communication. We look forward to the opportunity to rectify this.

We appreciate the opportunity to right our mistakes and meet the high standards of work and behavior that define SSDs.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

INFORMATIONS